Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KT is currently speaking with Pete Werner of Moving to Orlando.
Pete is such a shithead. I hate that bitter queen. Nothing against bitter people (MY peeps) or queens of any type. I just don't like him ... at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know someone who got a lifetime ban at all TCBY locations in North America. Very long story for another time.
I still miss their Tropical Citrus Sorbet, but it was totally worth it. Someone had to stand up to big yogurt. duck those guys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for the solidarity. But if you’re gonna do this, how about taking it one step further? Why not march to City Hall and ALL file complaints against BLAB? Or at least support and encourage Justin to file a report. How does it go - one bad apple spoils the Disney vlogging bunch? A good day could be a better day by going on the record.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
News of the World: BLAB to collaborate with T2x in a star-studded telethon to raise money for dental bills, called Banned Aid.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Y'all. She didn't see tit. This picture is from Disney. I had to do some research... I found this same picture from CNBC, credit to Disney. She can duck off into the sun.
Wait, she really posted it? I thought someone photoshopped it. She is fuqing CRAZY!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
“Swimming all day”

Let me tell you, locals are not swimming all day in FL right now. They’re sure not doing it in Cali.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So.....did she screenshot Fresh Baked's post to get ride of the name on top (the top part that says "saw these beautiful peeps")...and then put a picture of the Disney characters over the vlogger group to pretend she was there?
IMG_1137.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
So.....did she screenshot Fresh Baked's post to get ride of the name on top (the top part that says "saw these beautiful peeps")...and then put a picture of the Disney characters over the vlogger group to pretend she was there?
View attachment 2042044
yeah the "saw these beautiful peeps" is copied from FB's post. you can see the background is identical

not sure what KT is trying to say by posting that caption with a photo of disney characters? unless she's actually trying to tell us she has no friends

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.