Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm laughing at the stans tagging them in their pics today and they are reposting! If they aren't banned, I wonder if they will show up later tonight to avoid the other vloggers??
I'm laughing at the stans tagging them in their pics today and they are reposting! If they aren't banned, I wonder if they will show up later tonight to avoid the other vloggers??
52239EED-3E8A-443C-B4EA-E028BF8E1CF7.jpeg
Let’s not forget about this little gem from last year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Maybe the likes are valid?? People may be liking the fact that Dense finally got called out for being a Thumb-ass 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Could we be seeing Ally's villain arc? View attachment 2037155
i remember this incident!!! bakergirlsteph used to periscope at disneyland and kt and the disney bears were following her and called her a witch. then kt started a live periscope and titled it randomland and was making fun of justin and his friends. kt has never liked him until she thought she could gain something from him!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
As a fellow ADHDer and possibly spectrum-y (as someone mentioned earlier) the fact that they’re liking comments calling Justin crazy pisses me off to no end. He has personality…..unlike these two vanilla ass lumps.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
i remember this incident!!! bakergirlsteph used to periscope at disneyland and kt and the disney bears were following her and called her a witch. then kt started a live periscope and titled it randomland and was making fun of justin and his friends. kt has never liked him until she thought she could gain something from him!!!
Wow! KT showed her true colors back in the day. Too bad we can't drudge up those old Periscopes.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Wow! KT showed her true colors back in the day. Too bad we can't drudge up those old Periscopes.
I thought we could. It came up in a WHW a long while back that the old Periscope videos could still be accessed somehow, and Katie freaked out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It's Friday night and still no livestream update for their Patreons. Only one more day in the week! Tik tok!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
As a fellow ADHDer and possibly spectrum-y (as someone mentioned earlier) the fact that they’re liking comments calling Justin crazy pisses me off to no end. He has personality…..unlike these two vanilla ass lumps.
Twins! I didn’t want to get personal but this is also why I got heated by this too.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Good Goddamn, I was only gone for 24 hours, and I come back to 36 pages of stuff I have to catch up on! Lawd, they really stepped in it, didn't they? Didn't someone a few threads back say that someone at DL was keeping eyes on them and their horseshit?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Not sure if it has been mentioned in the new thread…but let’s not forget that Spencer used the tags / keywords…

-Justin scarred
-Best life Justin scarred
-Best life and beyond Justin scarred drama
-Justin scarred drama

…on his “setting the record straight” video about the incident.

He was clearly not aware that these set keywords can be seen. After this blunder was made public in this forum, Spencer removed all the keywords containing Justin’s name.

83D9949A-D057-4059-BF0F-D1938B5F7648.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Twins! I didn’t want to get personal but this is also why I got heated by this too.
Twinsies!!!

he’s been open about his adhd struggles and let’s face it….most of us are what you’d call animated and dare I say, obnoxious (I know I am) but damn. That doesn’t make him crazy, aggressive or whatever else their delusional Stan’s think

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
how goofy the blab fans are. one of them said justin chased them down. smh

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.