Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A blanket statement from Justin saying he will allow any video of him recorded by others in the past 60 days to be used for non-monetized purposes would be nice. California is a two party consent state for recordings though so if they did record him without his knowledge that is illegal.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A blanket statement from Justin saying he will allow any video of him recorded by others in the past 60 days to be used for non-monetized purposes would be nice. California is a two party consent state for recordings though so if they did record him without his knowledge that is illegal.
So how would that work considering Spencer used the footage from the livestream?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
FYI Disneyland President Ken Potrock has an official Instagram account. Feel free to send him a message on why Best Life should be banned permanently from entering Disneyland resort:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
So how would that work considering Spencer used the footage from the livestream?
Spencer is going to be angry with you when you counter his "Gotcha!" evidence with logic!

Only "imaginary" footage of JustinScarred can be used by Spencer after receiving Justin's notarized written consent.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I watched Freshbaked's first look at Toontown. That's it- it's covered. BLAB missed the boat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
[Proud return to Disneyland]

“The audience has spoken. Over 10,000 of our loyal fans showed support on our apology video and almost 100% of the comments were positive and supportive. This gave us the courage and confidence we needed to return to the park and continue bringing you the joy and magic our brand is best known for.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The two party consent is for audio of conversations I believe. But if Justin is clearly identified in a video he can request a privacy take down from YouTube. Funny how Disney has to put up huge signs when they record for a commerical for example but these vloggers get away with it constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
[Proud return to Disneyland]

“The audience has spoken. Over 10,000 of our loyal fans showed support on our apology video and almost 100% of the comments were positive and supportive. This gave us the courage and confidence we needed to return to the park and continue bringing you the joy and magic our brand is best known for.”
Spencer also received thousands of messages (even though his IG is private) stating that everyone believes him and there is no need to show the evidence. So, Spencer is taking the high road and not releasing any videos that would further embarrass Justin. I am really proud of Spencer taking the high road even though he was a victim of a character attack.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The two party consent is for audio of conversations I believe. But if Justin is clearly identified in a video he can request a privacy take down from YouTube. Funny how Disney has to put up huge signs when they record for a commerical for example but these vloggers get away with it constantly.
Would it be illegal for him to type out "word for word" captions and just bleep out when Justin is talking?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm just curious about thumb's alcohol intake the last few days. These "Palm Beach" pictures look like thumb is three sheets to the wind.

Is he even coherent at this point?

Even though they are buying likes, there are still over 7K dislikes and growing, the reddit thread has no support for them whatsoever, everyone is banding together behind Justin, and there is a possibility YouTube may yank the channel because of said buying of likes. They can't be in a good headspace no matter what they try to make people (themselves) believe.

On top of that, OA is back from Florida and happy to be back at Disneyland. If BLAB can actually get in the park, OA better watch out for the angry drunk and the screecher.

I’m Not following their FB page but it pops up that warning at the bottom when I tried to click “see more” on this Stans comment
View attachment 2040843

the comment “I bet I know who he’s talking about”……

You do realize your beloved BLAB is constantly in the middle of drama? And literally you never hear of JS drama 😂😂
i think i remember this incident and if its what i think hes referencing its wasn't a "blowout" at all. i just looked and this guys channel is called travel jack. if it's the same guy the channel used to be called hit the road jack. he kept bugging justin on twitter to collab with him and justin politely turned him down twice. thats literally all haha. that justin wouldnt collab with a vlogger who at the time probably had less than 100 subs. this happened over 4-6 years ago. in all that time since travel jack now has 745 subs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I need to see a business plan of theirs. They have based their “business” off of vlogging from a place full of people that hate them and constant deceitful and misleading practices. They spend their own money to gain likes and subs. I’m no business major but this seems bad
Blabs business plan : DIY Home Videos..... that's it, lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Tell me you bought likes within telling me you bought likes.
---
Somehow they got more likes in the last four hours than they got views in the last four hours. Fascinating.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
There is speculation that Spencer recorded audio of the entire conversation. But this is BLAB we are talking about so there is a 99% chance that it's bullshit 😅
I'm surprised Louie Bee or anyone else hasn't taken that section of their video where he used footage from one of the livestreams and replaced the footage with that where Spencer lunged at Justin

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.