Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing I'm loving about this is that literally cannot blame trolls for this one, it's all on them, they approached Justin, they made the "what really happened" video hoping to capitalize on it using his name in the tags.. this is 100% them. They probably do have footage but it's so incriminating and backs up every one else's story especially now that Ally has witnesses.
---

Also.. who the hell goes to Disney in Pajamas??... Running to the shops yea if you're out of milk and really need some more but not a theme park on a non pajama themed night.
IF the tram pic is real, then I bet, like someone mentioned before, it was just to scan into the park. They had to wait until almost closing to avoid any ex vlogger friends. ( the list is growing and we know their history of avoidance) haha. Then, while in their pj's, drove to Pam Springs. They are in their pjs so that when they roll up to their hotel room, they can just go to bed. They are just that lazy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder if they will turn “scanning in at 11:51pm to avoid a strike” into one of Spencer’s 14min vlog masterpieces?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The new Toon town looks great. Filled with kids and families having fun. Not having to stand in line behind a 50 year who’s waiting to honk the horn on the choo choo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I need to see a business plan of theirs. They have based their “business” off of vlogging from a place full of people that hate them and constant deceitful and misleading practices. They spend their own money to gain likes and subs. I’m no business major but this seems bad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I need to see a business plan of theirs. They have based their “business” off of vlogging from a place full of people that hate them and constant deceitful and misleading practices. They spend their own money to gain likes and subs. I’m no business major but this seems bad
All will be revealed. The ‘best’ is yet to come…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wow, I go on vacation for a week and miss all the excitement! Just the thought of them glaring at each other across their tiny apartment while pretending to be at Disneyland/ the beach/ Palm Springs and frantically arguing over who will delete comments, who will buy likes for the video, and who will find crappy, vague old pictures to post on Instagram to pretend you're "living your best life" makes me giggle. Can't wait to see how the rest of this trainwreck unravels.

• Haha
  • Heart
A comparison to their most viewed video If all time that I could find.
View attachment 2041064View attachment 2041066
Mixed with subscribers fleeing in droves... makes absolute sense.

Again, they are doing everything possible to try and control the narrative and perception that they are in the right. They are the victims here. Don't believe your own eyes. They continue to pull from the narcissistic sociopath playbook. Even spending money on buying likes to alter reality in their favor.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Also expect to see another picture from a tram or maybe inside that park (if they are allowed in) later tonight. They have reservations for today and need to at least check in. So quick stop to check in on the way back from their romantic/ mental break one night stay in palm springs.

• Heart
  • Sad
"ALL WILL BE REVEALED" plays out in Spencer's dreams like this....we just have to wait for it.

reveal.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.