Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys think they were on meth before and recently quit and that's why they gained so much weight and can't control their reptile brains?

I wonder sometimes, but it's pure speculation.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Spence… I’m still waiting for your “proof” to drop. WE HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN! Come on Turbo, vindicate yourself and Big Fella with this magical video proof…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’m Not following their FB page but it pops up that warning at the bottom when I tried to click “see more” on this Stans comment
939249D2-1BC2-4ED1-9ED5-98DD9EF70427.jpeg

the comment “I bet I know who he’s talking about”……

You do realize your beloved BLAB is constantly in the middle of drama? And literally you never hear of JS drama 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What in the Beautiful Tomorrow TV is this attempt at causing suspiciousness at members here?
---
Spence… I’m still waiting for your “proof” to drop. WE HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN! Come on Turbo, vindicate yourself and Big Fella with this magical video proof…
The proof was in the pudding....

Just... Dumb ate the pudding

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Wait a second.....are you intimating that I have 5 accounts on here and I am attacking Uncle Lester in some way? I'll be short so the focus doesn't steer away from BLOB but you're nuts. Lester is one of the FEW around here I actually respect because he puts his money where his mouth is and is extremely respectful. Just because I'm not all in right now making videos does not mean I am pro-BLOB or want to attack anyone here. Take a break dawg, this tit is going to your head. Still love ya though.

Mr JD....I never insinuated that you are coming after Uncle Lester in any way, I was simply acknowledging Mr Fibble's post this morning, sorry if I hit a nerve, I was going with the Mickey theme in the meme. Always have love and respect for what you have done in exposing Blab.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If everything was a huge overreaction or misunderstanding…then why isn’t it business as usual for BLAB? Their predictable behavior after these controversies always makes them look even more suspicious and guilty.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
If everything was a huge overreaction or misunderstanding…then why isn’t it business as usual for BLAB? Their predictable behavior after these controversies always makes them look even more suspicious and guilty.
A late night mad dash to Palm Springs after closing down DL is the rage amongst vloggers these days, you didn't know?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I love all these Blab stans talking trash about Justin and how they always disliked him. Errrmmm, Spencer described him as a friend. Said they’d been to each other’s homes. Had dinners with each other, etc. So Spencer and KT didn’t always dislike him. They were just clearing the air with a friend, amirite?

Insulting Justin is actually insulting Blab’s supposed friend... Who Spence finished the video saying he is STILL okay with.

These blab fucktards are something else.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
They suddenly jumped to 12K “likes”. Hmmmmm…..
At this rate they will end up with more likes/dislikes than views
---
I love all these Blab stans talking trash about Justin and how they always disliked him. Errrmmm, Spencer described him as a friend. Said they’d been to each other’s homes. Had dinners with each other, etc. So Spencer and KT didn’t always dislike him. They were just clearing the air with a friend, amirite?

Insulting Justin is actually insulting Blab’s supposed friend... Who Spence finished the video saying he is STILL okay with.

Clearing the air with a mate is usually sitting down with a pint and talking it out (if you're not emotionally fragile)
---

It's this and the fact Thumb & Dumb have been heart liking those comments about Justin being crazy due to his ADD that triggered me going for them instead of just having a bit of a laugh. Control your bleeping community!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
BLAB travel hack: Roll into Palm Springs around 2 to 3am for the best room rates.
They’ve got an app for that: “Hotel This Morning” from the creators of Hotel Tonight. For the weary traveler who wants to pay a nightly rate for a quick nap and a continental breakfast in the lobby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.