Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toon Town has reopened this weekend. normally blab would be there, but they aren't . no doubt because of the trouble they are in and because toon town is so small they would run into the other vloggers.
this is also good because with KT constantly screaming "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY" she would scare the children.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Something is going on with those two. No updates from with in the park.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I just saw Fresh Baked…I am surprised they’re not all right in the middle of it though. This lane is packed! And adorable and great for kids.
I waited about 30 for my lightning lane, rode the runaway railway then took off to galaxy’s edge. Currently in line for Indy. Maybe I’ll run into FB that’d be cool. I think after this I’m going to see what’s going on with the food and wine festival.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Despite his FANTASTICALLY poor execution in the latest "what really happened" video....

He's....he's not wrong.

Follow me here. There no footage (that I've seen) that shows some sort of threatening punch motion(dones't mean it didn't happen). The ONLY thing it all shows is two grown ass men arguing like school girls at Princess Night at Disneyland. That's it. Stupid. yes. Il advised. Yes. He even admits to yelling and cussing. That alone is worthy of mocking and ridicule so no issue there! BUT....

As much as it PAINS me to admit - he didn't include anything about it in HIS video (did he?). He seemingly let it go - even if he didn't and was steaming - he didn't put it in his video yeah?
It was van-boy who made sure to include it in his video to his 200K+ subs. He basically acting out "vauge-booking" (Something happened but i don't want to talk about so don't ask me about what I just told you) right? THEN he creates another video that - being savvy internet/vlogging veteran he knew there was NO WAY it would be seen outside of the initial audience - he proceeds to wax about this for 10 or so minutes - not naming any names but dropping every single clue possible about who it was - while preaching about "positivity". Ehhhhh. He knew what he was doing.

And he got EXACTLY what he wanted. Everyone shaded the living tit out of BLOB (again) and everyone lined up to remind him how special he is how beloved he is and how evil they are. Engagement (for BOTH of them) skyrocket and a nice little boost in $$$.

Hell - considering how much their reputation is in the garbage already - I wouldn't be surprised in the LEAST if they cooked this up in advance to benefit them both - he gets love - they get more shade but MORE engagement! Van-Boy even made sure to comment in his video how he's pretty sure it was on someones video - and everyone scoured till they found it within HOURS. Again - showing a confrontation but nothing terrible like he made it out to be. I mean - they are already the Disney Vlogging Villains(DVG) - so why not lean into it. More people watch them act out and piss people off than they ever watch them do...anything else.

Just something to think about.
All of this definitely crossed my mind, don't get me wrong. I think it's also pretty possible he wasn't really thinking straight when he narrated what happened to him to his Patreon subs. I imagine he was pissed and wanted to say something to someone and do SOMETHING to them but wasn't sure how to go about it without acting like a villain.

Reactions: 20
Despite his FANTASTICALLY poor execution in the latest "what really happened" video....

He's....he's not wrong.

Follow me here. There no footage (that I've seen) that shows some sort of threatening punch motion(dones't mean it didn't happen). The ONLY thing it all shows is two grown ass men arguing like school girls at Princess Night at Disneyland. That's it. Stupid. yes. Il advised. Yes. He even admits to yelling and cussing. That alone is worthy of mocking and ridicule so no issue there! BUT....

As much as it PAINS me to admit - he didn't include anything about it in HIS video (did he?). He seemingly let it go - even if he didn't and was steaming - he didn't put it in his video yeah?
It was van-boy who made sure to include it in his video to his 200K+ subs. He basically acting out "vauge-booking" (Something happened but i don't want to talk about so don't ask me about what I just told you) right? THEN he creates another video that - being savvy internet/vlogging veteran he knew there was NO WAY it would be seen outside of the initial audience - he proceeds to wax about this for 10 or so minutes - not naming any names but dropping every single clue possible about who it was - while preaching about "positivity". Ehhhhh. He knew what he was doing.

And he got EXACTLY what he wanted. Everyone shaded the living tit out of BLOB (again) and everyone lined up to remind him how special he is how beloved he is and how evil they are. Engagement (for BOTH of them) skyrocket and a nice little boost in $$$.

Hell - considering how much their reputation is in the garbage already - I wouldn't be surprised in the LEAST if they cooked this up in advance to benefit them both - he gets love - they get more shade but MORE engagement! Van-Boy even made sure to comment in his video how he's pretty sure it was on someones video - and everyone scoured till they found it within HOURS. Again - showing a confrontation but nothing terrible like he made it out to be. I mean - they are already the Disney Vlogging Villains(DVG) - so why not lean into it. More people watch them act out and piss people off than they ever watch them do...anything else.

Yes I think Justin intentionally drop kicked BLAB, and I am here for it. Follow me here. I believe that fighting is normalized in the BLAB household. They have talked about fights, she has thrown glassware at him, these are the bits we do know. Can Justin not have internal instincts saying this guy wants to pop him? You say a punch actually has to happen? Spencer takes issue because they shook hands, and said they were good. And he taped it. Weird. After Spencer apparently had a 20 minute cool off walk. So Spencer is the noble one, because he would have been quiet about it? We needed a hero. Even one that probably did not want the job.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm convinced that Katie & Spencer have a live microphone recording at all times at the park in case anyone makes even a slightly sarcastic comment in their direction... They can then run right to Security.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Yes I think Justin intentionally drop kicked BLAB, and I am here for it. Follow me here. I believe that fighting is normalized in the BLAB household. They have talked about fights, she has thrown glassware at him, these are the bits we do know. Can Justin not have internal instincts saying this guy wants to pop him? You say a punch actually has to happen? Spencer takes issue because they shook hands, and said they were good. And he taped it. Weird. After Spencer apparently had a 20 minute cool off walk. So Spencer is the noble one, because he would have been quiet about it? We needed a hero. Even one that probably did not want the job.
wait........what?!

if BLAB really wants to embrace the "villain role," they should became the anti disney-vloggers. their content can consist of purposely ruining other vloggers' live streams and sometimes confronting them in a threatening manner like spencer did with justin. i would honestly watch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm convinced that Katie & Spencer have a live microphone recording at all times at the park in case anyone makes even a slightly sarcastic comment in their direction... They can then run right to Security.
Then they’ll be coming for me next…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So we just pulled into port and I am trying to catch up.....
Let me see if I have this correct?
KT and Spencer took some old ass accidental photo and time stamped it to make it look like they were at the park about midnight before jetting off to PS in the middle of the night?
Then they posted pictures from NB?

Is that it?

They are definitely banned (even if temporarily) from the park, right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Any mature adult who received even a temporary ban from a Disney park would take that time to reevaluate their behavior and consider that they may be in the wrong and commit to changing. A time to reflect on your life choices and how it got to the point of a ban. A ban would actually be the best thing for BLAB because it would force them to confront real life and responsibilities without the safety net of DL to escape to. Katie could finally follow through on getting divorced and commit to a healthier lifestyle, Spencer could stop drinking and find a job that would allow him (not mommy Emmons) to buy an apt/house and a reliable car.

Of course neither will change, narcissists don’t have the power of self reflection or insight. They’ll continue to double down, add to their enemies list and blame everyone else for their tit show and Tattle will be here for all of it because they’re self proclaimed public figures 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35
from what im hearing justin is there being greeted by everyone. hes got nothing to hide.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
they'll probably go 3 days after toon town opened and tell their followers its opening day, and they'll believe them

• Haha

He's....he's not wrong.

Justin making it sound like Spencer was going to punch him or that he had his hands up…is same level of exaggeration Katie used when saying that Griftbuster coughed in her face. Karma is a witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So Katie was present for both the Columbia incident and Princess Nite but only appeared in their explanation video for the Columbia and even then Spencer spoke the majority of the time. It seems as though they are trying to make Katie look innocent. If Spencer does get banned, does anyone else think Katie will be able to wiggle herself out of it too? I don't doubt she would throw Spencer under the bus to save herself.

But who would do all the filming and editing 🤔
Doubtful she was banned. But she ain't going to the park by herself. Ever.
And I doubt Charlie wants to be her chaperone after what happened with the two of them last time.
Charlie has got to know these two are toxic and continually problematic. No one who loves DL would want to put their ability to go in the hands of either KT or Spencer at this point.
---
Plus, let me just say,
If I am paying forty bucks a month, and they just go to DL to "play", and I get no footage of Indy reopening or Toon Town......
It's not a shock that their subs have plummeted in the last few days.
I would expect their next live to be a doozy.
(I would say if they ever go live again, but we all know how full of themselves they are....
So once they get a basket full of bullshit together, we should have another few months of fodder from them.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Who thinks BLAB will release a black screen video with their voice overs and then have edited snippets from JS YouTube vids pieced together? I can see it now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

He's....he's not wrong.

Dude, wtf is even the motivation behind this post? We aren’t Dateline trying to get to the bottom of a murder. No need to get all Sherlock Holmes and get us to see things from a different perspective. There’s one perspective in this thread. BLAB are turds who deserve derision and mockery.

1) Spencer is no mastermind unless you mean masturbating while having Dani702 on his mind And
2) Justin has his own thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Justin making it sound like Spencer was going to punch him or that he had his hands up…is same level of exaggeration Katie used when saying that Griftbuster coughed in her face. Karma is a witch.
Karma is a lovely witch and Bobby Gurr's cabana boy played this to perfection, I think everyone can agree on that.

justinfire.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.