Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think they've been banned.

I think Katie headed to KFC a couple of days ago because they brought back that Double Down Sandwich, ate six of them, and promptly passed out in a pool of her own sweat.

Spencer is passed out too, but from something completely different.

They'll be back once they both wake up. And once Katie has taken a strained, 80-minute, groan-filled dump.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I still can't believe Spencer used the clip of Justin walking down Mainstreet with the two waddler's KT and Charlie, as proof of Justin's aggression towards him. Wow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
The "lioness" posted this bad ass witch vibe pic 😅 I'm running for toon town hills I'm so scared after seeing this powerful picture. She looks like she has gained a few stress wrinkles as of late.
20230318_183753.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Lioness that had to run and cry to security after a man cleared his throat by her? Okay Jan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The "lioness" posted this bad ass witch vibe pic 😅 I'm running for toon town hills I'm so scared after seeing this powerful picture. She looks like she has gained a few stress wrinkles as of late.View attachment 2039721
Wherever she is, we know she doesn’t own it, doesn’t rent it, and doesn’t pay any bills towards it. She’s less hard working lioness and more scrounging hyena.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
They are single handedly destroying themselves. We are just the audience and commentators of their tit show.
Yep! This one is solely on blab!!!!
All they had to do was keep to themselves at Princess Nite. And BLAB life would be business boring tit as usual. MORONS!!!!

Reactions: 28
Hanging out in a parking lot pretending it's the beach...awesome.

Yeah, they banned.

(probably)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The "lioness" posted this bad ass witch vibe pic 😅 I'm running for toon town hills I'm so scared after seeing this powerful picture. She looks like she has gained a few stress wrinkles as of late.View attachment 2039721
Wait…does a lioness run away from fright when seeing Daphne or the Woo? Lioness in her own delusional brain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.