Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Until there is concrete evidence that they got banned, I'm not celebrating. But when you really think about it, if they did get banned could you imagine the meltdown KT would have ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Looks like I missed a lot over the last few weeks, but catching up has been a bit of a treat tbh. Maybe this will be the entry path to their next vlogging focus, dumpster diving and dumping their finds into a crockpot in a tent while Spence drinks from a brown paper bag.
Would absolutely watch. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Justin's motto is "The Quest for positivity." Hopefully it dawned on him to report those who bring negativity to Walt's original Magic Kingdom.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Looks like I missed a lot over the last few weeks, but catching up has been a bit of a treat tbh. Maybe this will be the entry path to their next vlogging focus, dumpster diving and dumping their finds into a crockpot in a tent while Spence drinks from a brown paper bag.
The only difference between this and what they do now is the paper bag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Until there is concrete evidence that they got banned, I'm not celebrating. But when you really think about it, if they did get banned could you imagine the meltdown KT would have ?
I agree… I’m not celebrating until concrete, for sure, evidence they’re banned.

Reactions: 17
With all the free time Spencer’s now going to have he can learn how to change a tire and get that watch fixed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.