Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AND the one day that was uniquely theirs with Spencer’s Patrick schtick.
---
We do. It’s called Tattle
TRUTH.

Reactions: 21
Don't forget Justin's Live Fast Die Poor channel with 85.6k that he didn't use for a long while and Adams AdamTheWoo channel with 401k

Reactions: 17
Damage Control BLAB (I.e. Make Things Worse BLAB) is my favorite BLAB.

I do hope before they get banned from the park permanently (grant our wish, John Stamos!) they go out in a blaze of glory. I want KT chasing Kitra with a mobility scooter like an enraged hippo shrieking that she is Queen of Disney.

That’s my whole thing. Even if it happened exactly the way he said it did (lol, no), he still was confronting someone at an event for children! Like you are taking your child to Princess Nite and the Grimace, Skater Boy ‘03, and someone’s drunk uncle are having words in front of everyone?

I don’t know. I am starting to agree with people that think they should all be banned from the parks.

Reactions: 27
And KT's posting pictures of herself on instagram calling herself a "bitch." KT is admitting to the whole world that she is a toxic, mean spirited individual. Why should Disney continue to grant this type of person the privilege to attend their parks? Enough is enough, it's time for Disney to grow a pair and ban her and Spence from Disneyland.

Reactions: 30
As a footnote - How many vomit green cupcakes do you think are left from the baking tin she posted yesterday? Or slices of cake?

Reactions: 19
Whom ever John Smith is, I salute youView attachment 2036658
---
Also has anyone contacted the channel who's footage they stole from?
I messaged them on IG. I didn’t look terribly hard, but the only place I could think of was IG. I think they have twitter too
---
He’s had them disabled for a long time, occasionally he will forget to but I don’t get not wanting audience interaction on his videos
I think he’s had moderators or comment approvals for a while, when they are open, because he tries to be a kids channel and doesn’t want the usual bot filled YouTube comment section available to see for kids

Reactions: 15
disney won’t do anything to limit child vlogging. That’s their bread and butter. Ask Annette Funicello or Lindsey Lohan Miley Cyrus or Selena Gomez or the countless others Pimped out to Disney by their parents.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.