Best Life & Beyond #85 Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s gone now. Those sausage fingers work fast!
---
I think KT was Kimberly B in the FB chat
It's still there. Sort the comments by "Newest First"
---
WTH?
Not sure if someone else mentioned this one, but I CAN'T be the only one who thinks KT pawing all over this one looks all kinds of wrong!

3-16-2023 8-11-52 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
To shake things up, now would be a great time for Thumb to propose to his (married) girlfriend, BIG FELLA. When he gets down on bended knee to pop the question will he have the strength to get back up?
Just saying… 💐
The other thing he will pop is the bended knee...................

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone wants to feel special. I don't dislike vloggers, I dislike attention whores who say/do stuff like this. If you know you're not doing anything wrong or bad, then there is no need to comment. Welcome to the real world of people expressing their opinions about lame tit. If you put yourself on public display, expect criticism. Just because your generation all got participation trophies doesn't mean you need to try to be a spokesperson. All you're doing is now lumping yourself in with the dolts. Shutup and do you your vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.