Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm surprised they have confronted Justin but not David since he told the truth on them and he is almost always alone now

Reactions: 26
They could bring back the cheese puffs...
Spencer has claimed the cheese puffs got him through some hard mental times during lockdown, so I’m sure they could also get him through the hard mental times of a Disney ban.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Spencer threatening Justin is even more astounding when you consider Spencer flat out copies Justin's "smash-up edits" style all the time. Justin's style of vlogging may not be everyone's cup of tea but there is no denying that he puts in a lot of effort and research into his videos. He doesn't need to be harassed by bullies envious of his status and clout but try to copy him because they are too lazy to put in any hard work themselves.

image_2023-03-13_205448659.png

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't have Instagram, but give it a cruise by once in a while. Katie is slacking on ordering Charlie to delete comments.
20230313_205434.jpg

20230313_205352.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
If you look closely at the Magically Consumed Princess Night Main Street video, you can clearly make out the Asian soulmate fiancée who grew up at near Disneyland, standing on the grassy knoll, in front of the spring break crowds entering and exiting the brick and mortar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The story I’d like to submit for approval of the Midnight Society is The Thumb and Big Fella are hella excited about balloons.

I’ve hated this duo ever since the first video I saw years ago about new Valentines treats. There was a particular sundae at ghirardelli’s that was a featured seasonal item. I wasn’t going to make it to the parks in time to try it, so when clickbait made it seemed like they’d try that sundae, I tuned in. NOPE! KT had better ideas, “oh what I’m making is way more Valentines!” Vanilla ice cream with strawberry syrup was her ahhhmazing dessert. 🙄 ✌

Anyway, I’ve been lurking ever since.
I’m so excited to say I finally have something to share with the class!

My partner and I decided to spend the day at Disneyland today. At around 4:30 we decided to separately grab a few souvenirs we’ve been eyeing and meet up in the esplanade before heading home.

My partner actually ran into the Blobs on Main Street! They were…you guys… excited about the balloons blowing in the wind!?!?

Denser literally said “ Look at these silly balloons blowing around in the wind?!” And KT just stares in with amazement! BALLOONS!!!!

Partner said he would have said something to them, but he told me “I was worried I’d end up in Disney jail and you wouldn’t be able to find me.” And I just replied with “who do you think would bail your ass out of Disney jail then?” 😝

If proof is in the pudding, then here is your pudding!
688E02E8-39AA-4161-8F51-D454CFDB3362.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
i'm surprised they have confronted Justin but not David since he told the truth on them and he is almost always alone now
That should be a valid concern if you think about it. If they manage to get away with more nonsense once again I doubt anyone is safe from their temper tantrums. If I was a fellow vlogger I would be making sure Disney was aware.
---
KT can film her "whats cooking wednesdays" series. 🤢
Something tells me it will involve Raos, zucchini, something from Trader Joe’s and her meat paw swirling it all about. If we are lucky we won’t have to wait until the holidays to see if she still hasn’t cleaned off her crusty ass mixer!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Arrrrr yes an Oldie but a Goldie.... showing just how Spencer exactly plagiarized Justin's very unique style of Vlogging.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I just hope Spencer aka "Serf" has reflected and now considers his beef with Justin officially squashed.

I would just hate to see things escalate and Justin & Ally wake up with a freshly stenciled Palm Tree spray painted with a Lisa Frank inspired color palette on their mailbox or fence.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.