Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way they’ll stay on property at WDW when/if they come. It’s hella expensive right now. They may stay on UO property, the value resorts have good rates. Otherwise it’s Springhill Suites again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
You're lucky your partner didn't get trampled by Katie's Hokas. I like how in the Besties stream Katie tells Spence to save it for Zoom as if no one can record and post their Zoom meetings with the Super Besties
Ok. I’m just getting caught up on all of this. Now I’m pissed because I’m a Justin fan.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So how long before they pop out a "what really happened" video or they magically start doing Universal stuff?

I hope Adam goes back to Disneyland now that he's finished with Vegas just to hang with Justin for a bit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
There’s no way they’ll stay on property at WDW when/if they come. It’s hella expensive right now. They may stay on UO property, the value resorts have good rates. Otherwise it’s Springhill Suites again
In one of their Besties lives they said something about staying off property and that Cashlee would be joining them at some point. Don't know who's flying out with Cashlee but Katie also mentioned maybe going to Sea World and other non Disney or Universal stuff. Going to be a tit ton of vloggers for the official opening of Tron, they need an escape plan

• Wow
Reactions: 20
In one of their Besties lives they said something about staying off property and that Cashlee would be joining them at some point. Don't know who's flying out with Cashlee but Katie also mentioned maybe going to Sea World and other non Disney or Universal stuff. Going to be a tit ton of vloggers for the official opening of Tron, they need an escape plan
As long as they arrive after I leave, we'll be good. They can arrive any time after 3/31. LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Going to sea world? Hahahahahaha. I mean, I get there’s other things to do there, but neither of them will fit on any rides there ( I didn’t for a while).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm also eagerly waiting that first class flight trip report.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Going to sea world? Hahahahahaha. I mean, I get there’s other things to do there, but neither of them will fit on any rides there ( I didn’t for a while).
She better be careful if they go there. They may try tossing her back in with the other sea life. 😁🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I was blocked by KT on my main account the same day I started following our plaid hero. However, she still hasn't blocked me on my other insta account. Mwahaha. I never followed Spency.

**Edited to add** I just looked on my main and Spency doesn't show up...so he blocked me there...even though i never followed him. I am able to see him on my other account though.
He didn’t block you. She blocked you for him. She’s a psychopath control freak. That’s what she does. She tried giving me an ultimatum back when all this stuff happened with Griftbuster. Girl bye. I watched your channel back in the day and as a former “Stan” even I saw through those bullshit accusations! HE DIDNT COUGH ON!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I’m starting to see a trend here. Any time there are going to be an influx of Vloggers: Magic Happens parade coming back, Tron opening: the niece is joining them. Are they using her as a buffer? Do they think other Vloggers or guests won’t bother them if there is a young girl with them? Tell me I’m wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Welcome to the club!

I was blocked the day I followed Griftbuster.

they are thin skinned trash.
I blocked KT while she was still typing some bullshit to me in my dm's. Feels so nice knowing that not only did I block that trash first, but I also cut her off before she finished talking her tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.