Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2027294so classy for a “family channel”
I can't tell if that's actually how way over sized those glasses really are, or if that's the stupid "I don't ever use filters" filter that she uses on all her photos causing everything to appear stretched, but they look just about as stupid as that conductor hat she wore the other day did.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Could you imagine how much even a 30 day ban would effect them. I don’t think they can survive on just hamburger and safari park vlogs.
BLAB if they did get a 30 day Disney ban:

“Channel UPDATE! - We want to showcase other things besides Disney, cause so many of you are interested in our day-to-day so we’re going to take a shift in content and show more Pirates Dinner events, riveting Five Below store openings, showcase new Panda Express offerings and visit your local Zoo’s BUT mid-week” 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Well this just in. I've now been blocked by both KT and Dense on Instagram. 😂
#comeatmebro #trollswhydidithavetobetrolls #dontgivethesegriftersanymoney #princessnightaggression #spencerhasnoballs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Best Life & Beyond #85 It's Hard to Throw Hands When You're Just a Drunken Thumb

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Best Life & Beyond #85: Throwing Hands at Randomland Should Get Spencer and KT Banned

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Well this just in. I've now been blocked by both KT and Dense on Instagram. 😂
#comeatmebro #trollswhydidithavetobetrolls #dontgivethesegriftersanymoney #princessnightaggression #spencerhasnoballs
I was blocked by KT on my main account the same day I started following our plaid hero. However, she still hasn't blocked me on my other insta account. Mwahaha. I never followed Spency.

**Edited to add** I just looked on my main and Spency doesn't show up...so he blocked me there...even though i never followed him. I am able to see him on my other account though.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
BLAB if they did get a 30 day Disney ban:

“Channel UPDATE! - We want to showcase other things besides Disney, cause so many of you are interested in our day-to-day so we’re going to take a shift in content and show more Pirates Dinner events, riveting Five Below store openings, showcase new Panda Express offerings and visit your local Zoo’s BUT mid-week” 💀
I can’t wait to for the vlog to show how many chicken dishes can be made in a motel room 🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Best Life And Beyond #85: The Good (Justin), The Fat (dence & kt) and the Flab (useless pixar charlie).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s always done this. He wants to be Justin or Adam the Woo so bad. Also if Adam does a goofy quote or phrase in front of them. They use it to no end and kill the fun of that phrase. Example SPACE MOUNTAIN °o° or Best Remove em.
In a solo video once, Spence started saying "would you look at the size of that..." He was off camera showing something. It was 1000% a rip off of Justin. Exact same voice. He caught himself and stopped. It was surprising he didn't edit it out because it was embarrassing. Spence has watched Justin for years. Long before BLAB had a channel. He had the biggest man crush on him. Katie on an IG live said she didn't care for him.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
In a solo video once, Spence started saying "would you look at the size of that..." He was off camera showing something. It was 1000% a rip off of Justin. Exact same voice. He caught himself and stopped. It was surprising he didn't edit it out because it was embarrassing. Spence has watched Justin for years. Long before BLAB had a channel. He had the biggest man crush on him. Katie on an IG live said she didn't care for him.
In his defense, Spencer probably also says this every time Katie waddles into the room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
ive been fans of adam and justin since 2013-14ish. ive seen all the vloggers come and go over the years and know about a lot of the drama. youre correct that before kt try to kiss his ass after her fallout with adam, she openly stated on multiple occasions that she didnt like justin. even when she would periscope with the disneybears she would tit talk randomland and try to start drama with justins friends and fans. her being a 2face tit starter is nothing new.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.