Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was discussing the incident that happen on Princess Night with a bunch of other CMs on a group chat. And the majority would like to see BLAB banned. I also been seeing comments on the internet people saying BLAB gets away with their behavior. The reason they get away with it is no one reports them. Yes they have been reported for minor issues, but what happened the other night was a pretty big issue and Justin should absolutely report them. They will continue to get away with things as long as people ( Justin in this case) allow them to. I like Justin and have had many conversations with him over the years, but hes is just as guilty as BLAB in allowing this behavior. Lets say down the line something more serious happens with BLAB and someone else in the parks, well that can all be avoided if Justin reports this incident. Spencer now knows he can get away with his behavior and wont have a problem acting like a tough guy towards other guest. If a regular guest confronted Justin like Spencer did would he let it slide, im going to guess he would report it to the parks security, instead of letting it slide like he is now. When you let things slide and throw things under the rugs things seem to get worse.
THIS! This is what I also have been saying. Justin is part of the problem and not the solution by not reporting this!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Now, this IG post that Miss Clown Shoes has just posted once again demonstrates her unbelievable immaturity (and what I really am beginning to strongly believe is some sort of learning/cognitive delay).

Honey, no grown woman in their mid thirties wants to be a witch and brag about it. Now my eldest daughter, when she was in her mid teens would post stuff like this and brag about what a 'hard-ass witch' she was. When I was in my early twenties I delighted in being a witch (mainly to men but that's a whole other story).

But you know what? We, as pretty much every woman in the world..... GREW UP. We realised that 'being a witch' was childish and immature. No-one wants to be friends with a witch. witches are reviled in the workplace and turn into bitter, generally overweight women (see where I'm going with this hon? Notice I am trying to keep the words little and easy as well).

Why are you proud of 'being a witch' ?

No one likes you.
Professionally you are in the toilet.
Your peers hate you.
Your 'partner' is a drunken bully.
The only people you hang out with are a very sad, lonely older man who buys things for you so you keep being his friend, and you step father - who is about the same age as your 'partner.'
You are broke, penniless, and have ZERO (and I mean ZERO) assets.

I'll take not being a witch and having my life over yours any day.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I like that guys watch in the background

View attachment 2026823
Stomach is bigger then her boobs lol
---
this is awesome to hear people have called to complain about them
undoubtedly if they are thrown it will spawn more "What Happened?!" and "We're Suing Disney !" videos
It's easy they take down the report..
Let them know who they are and what they are doing.. if they get lots of these I think there is a chance to getting them kicked out for good.. Disney doesn't want this bad press.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now, this IG post that Miss Clown Shoes has just posted once again demonstrates her unbelievable immaturity (and what I really am beginning to strongly believe is some sort of learning/cognitive delay).

Honey, no grown woman in their mid thirties wants to be a witch and brag about it. Now my eldest daughter, when she was in her mid teens would post stuff like this and brag about what a 'hard-ass witch' she was. When I was in my early twenties I delighted in being a witch (mainly to men but that's a whole other story).

But you know what? We, as pretty much every woman in the world..... GREW UP. We realised that 'being a witch' was childish and immature. No-one wants to be friends with a witch. witches are reviled in the workplace and turn into bitter, generally overweight women (see where I'm going with this hon? Notice I am trying to keep the words little and easy as well).

Why are you proud of 'being a witch' ?

No one likes you.
Professionally you are in the toilet.
Your peers hate you.
Your 'partner' is a drunken bully.
The only people you hang out with are a very sad, lonely older man who buys things for you so you keep being his friend, and you step father - who is about the same age as your 'partner.'
You are broke, penniless, and have ZERO (and I mean ZERO) assets.

I'll take not being a witch and having my life over yours any day.
Classic KKKT deflection it’s her go to, she just says I’m a witch in a lame attempt to take the power away. Now she’s bullying herself. Is this what a happy person who is living their best does? Tattle sees right through you KT thank you and Dence for feeding the trolls yet again you always do!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Classic KKKT deflection it’s her go to, she just says I’m a witch in a lame attempt to take the power away. Now she’s bullying herself. Is this what a happy person who is living their best does? Tattle sees right through you KT thank you and Dence for feeding the trolls yet again you always do!
Noticed she also posted a clip from the film Easy A as well about not being friends anymore so she's well aware the news has gotten out and pretending not to care.

I noticed Ally is still following her

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The story I’d like to submit for approval of the Midnight Society is The Thumb and Big Fella are hella excited about balloons.

I’ve hated this duo ever since the first video I saw years ago about new Valentines treats. There was a particular sundae at ghirardelli’s that was a featured seasonal item. I wasn’t going to make it to the parks in time to try it, so when clickbait made it seemed like they’d try that sundae, I tuned in. NOPE! KT had better ideas, “oh what I’m making is way more Valentines!” Vanilla ice cream with strawberry syrup was her ahhhmazing dessert. 🙄 ✌

Anyway, I’ve been lurking ever since.
I’m so excited to say I finally have something to share with the class!

My partner and I decided to spend the day at Disneyland today. At around 4:30 we decided to separately grab a few souvenirs we’ve been eyeing and meet up in the esplanade before heading home.

My partner actually ran into the Blobs on Main Street! They were…you guys… excited about the balloons blowing in the wind!?!?

Denser literally said “ Look at these silly balloons blowing around in the wind?!” And KT just stares in with amazement! BALLOONS!!!!

Partner said he would have said something to them, but he told me “I was worried I’d end up in Disney jail and you wouldn’t be able to find me.” And I just replied with “who do you think would bail your ass out of Disney jail then?” 😝

If proof is in the pudding, then here is your pudding!
View attachment 2026765
You're lucky your partner didn't get trampled by Katie's Hokas. I like how in the Besties stream Katie tells Spence to save it for Zoom as if no one can record and post their Zoom meetings with the Super Besties

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
THIS! This is what I also have been saying. Justin is part of the problem and not the solution by not reporting this!!!
it doesn't matter at this point if he reports it or not. guaranteed that disney already knows about this. 100000% guarentee it. they as a company can do whatever they want with blab at this point. in a trespassing situation the only time a report is necessary from from the victim is if charges are being pressed, so disney can cover their end and have it for ana police/court. people get trespassed for things that dont involve another party all the time. for some reason they aren't taking action. as i say before, blab for some odd reason has disneyland security on their side.

Reactions: 11
goddamn, these cryptic posts we’re getting from everyone are annoying. grow a pair and spell it out. being passive aggressive isn’t going to get you anywhere and won’t bring blab to justice. if you’re already hinting at there being an issue why not be clear and direct about it?

Reactions: 22
I'm sure that's why they cozy up to security so they can stay in park after hours and they think they have a layer of "protection" when the tit hits the fan. These stupid security CM's don't realize BLAB will throw them under the bus in a hot minute to serve their selfish wants

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm sure that's why they cozy up to security so they can stay in park after hours and they think they have a layer of "protection" when the tit hits the fan. These stupid security CM's don't realize BLAB will throw them under the bus in a hot minute to serve their selfish wants
Shame on Disney for allowing this to go on.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.