Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent observation @UncleLester . If we cast our minds back to the end of last year where there were serious signs that they may have separated- his total disconnectedness with her and the channel he wouldn’t even look at her during WHW. Even though they seem to have cobbled their ‘relationship’ back together and he is trying to use alcohol as a crutch his misery and discontent are leaking out however as palpable anger.

I must say I’m enjoying the 2023 season of BLAB-The Trainwreck.
It just seems to be getting worse each and every year! I think they will be gone by the end of the year!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Meanwhile, it appears OA is in Florida and staying at the Grand Floridian…hope BLAB enjoys their hot plate chicken at the discount motel they stay at if/when they go…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
How did Tony thunder chickens get his suspension? Did someone call or email Disney and tell them about his DAS system abuse?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
How did Tony thunder chickens get his suspension? Did someone call or email Disney and tell them about his DAS system abuse?
I'll give Thumb something over chicken features... (Can't believe I'm saying this) least Thumb actually confronted someone...

Excuse me while I go throw myself into a skip to feel some what clean

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Meanwhile, it appears OA is in Florida and staying at the Grand Floridian…hope BLAB enjoys their hot plate chicken at the discount motel they stay at if/when they go…
We don’t want the gruesome twosome here in Florida. However….I’ll laugh at them, being here for spring break.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They must be there for the Tron even.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
in that moment i think justin made the right call. it was 3 vs 1. plus we all know kt and spence somehow have disney security (especially night security) in their back pockets. with how kt exaggerates who knows what story she would've spewed and couldve flipped it all onto justin. factor in the 3 stories vs 1 and having security on their side i think theres a good chance justin gets trespassed. it's easy to say what he shouldve done in hindsight but he didnt know that footage would turn up backing his story

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They must be there for the Tron even.
passholder previews are ending and we KNOW they don’t have a media pass (and that’s tomorrow) so I expect them to be here (don’t come) around April 4th when it opens. KT won’t ride it “it makes me sick” but the reality is probably otherwise (draw your own conclusions there).

Reactions: 19
in that moment i think justin made the right call. it was 3 vs 1. plus we all know kt and spence somehow have disney security (especially night security) in their back pockets. with how kt exaggerates who knows what story she would've spewed and couldve flipped it all onto justin. factor in the 3 stories vs 1 and having security on their side i think theres a good chance justin gets trespassed. it's easy to say what he shouldve done in hindsight but he didnt know that footage would turn up backing his story
Yeah, plus I wouldn’t want to spend the after hours event I paid for filling out reports for guest relations. He should let someone know now, if only cause letting them continue makes vloggers look WORSE…but I can understand not wanting to escalate something when you just want to enjoy your evening.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is Bob Gurr on Cameo? I know he and Justin are close.

Could you imagine a one minute video from Imagineer Bob condemning what happened to Justin and referencing that it is not what Walt would have wanted when people walked into his Magic Kingdom…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
passholder previews are ending and we KNOW they don’t have a media pass (and that’s tomorrow) so I expect them to be here (don’t come) around April 4th when it opens. KT won’t ride it “it makes me sick” but the reality is probably otherwise (draw your own conclusions there).
Not them, OA 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is Bob Gurr on Cameo? I know he and Justin are close.

Could you imagine a one minute video from Imagineer Bob condoning what happened to Justin and referencing that it is not what Walt would have wanted when people walked into his Magic Kingdom…
Pretty sure this is the 2nd time autocorrect has changed condemn to condone in your posts. If I'm missing some in joke my bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Could you imagine how much even a 30 day ban would effect them. I don’t think they can survive on just hamburger and safari park vlogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Could you imagine how much even a 30 day ban would effect them. I don’t think they can survive on just hamburger and safari park vlogs.
“Per an overload of requests, we have decided to bring back ‘Home is where the Vlog is’ ”…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
How would she know if she's never ridden it? We all know the real reason, she doesn't want to take the chance of being sent to the "larger folks" line.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I called Disney and talk to a lady Elisabeth, I told her about these too and how they cause problems with other vloggers and paying customers. She said she heard of them from CMs and they all say the same. She took down the report. She will pass it on to the person that handle it.
Please call Disney or send them an email. They must be stoped and kicked out forever.. they are the bullies..
this is awesome to hear people have called to complain about them
undoubtedly if they are thrown it will spawn more "What Happened?!" and "We're Suing Disney !" videos

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.