Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He probably wanted to get Justin worked up and have him hit him first so that they can cry and complain and try to have Justin banned from the park. I really think that's why he did it in public at Disneyland.
Maybe it was an attempt to get back at Adam via Justin

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Justin wears the same outfit like a cartoon character. You could click on any of his videos and get a match with the screenshots.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
In the OA princess nite vlog Kitra wrote be kind on the princess window.
BLAB didn't show the princess window in their vlog cuz YouTube censored that part out, due to its derogatory nature. I was able to get Spencer's director's cut though - parental discretion is advised...

IMG_8305.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 35
i see justin mentions it in his new video and at the end he is with OA. i'm sure he told them great to see Louie Bee has a video about them too !

• Heart
Reactions: 21
i see justin mentions it in his new video and at the end he is with OA. i'm sure he told them great to see Louie Bee has a video about them too !
He was with OA when waiting for (I think) Minnie & Daisy (also in OA's video from that night) so not long after it happened I believe and Thumb is stood not too far away either

• Heart
Reactions: 14
KT says in insta strories she isn't wearing any rings because she has been working out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Best Life & Beyond #85 Princesses HOKAhontas and SPENderella prove they ain’t scared of JustinScarred

*Princess HOKArella works too in lieu of using a Pocahontas pun at all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Congrats to Uncle Lester for the most voted thread title.

Inspired by Daphe's IG post last week.

We can only hope for Daphne/ATW BLAB confrontation in the parks.

Remember, KT invited all her trolls to "Come at me!" Right now, Daphne is troll Queen #1.
You wished for a ATW Blab confrontation at the start of this thread but got Justin Scarred Vs Blab instead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Best Life & Beyond #85: Drama queen Katie and drunk Spencer threatened Justin Scarred

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
they don't get comments on their videos because i think they approve them first before they appear. if you look at their comment sections, they're always positive comments and that wouldn't be the case if they allowed comments to appear right away
Yes, KT seems to only allow the ASS-KISSING comments. This must be part of her daily WHAT NOTS 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.