Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, a real shame that this all happened during the anniversary of the Galatic Hotel trip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Here is a picture with the hat showing, is it the same hat Justin had on?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Well consider my timbers shivered... Wonder what he would have done if he had not have noticed
notice how Spence seems to always be aware when other vloggers are around and he stares at them? He loves intruding on other people but don't you dare film him in fear of possible truth being leaked.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
notice how Spence seems to always be aware when other vloggers are around and he stares at them? He loves intruding on other people but don't you dare film him in fear of possible truth being leaked.
but it's the most photographed place in the world~

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I have so many thoughts:

This is some Princess Night Aggression!

This is like the JFK assassination with all the camera angles JJ.

Look at Frickin’ Dense half-cocked body language. What a d-bag.

Huge props to Justin taking the high road.
I get the feeling that this stunt that Spencer pulled on Justin was the kind of crap he pulled on the Ellen show. Ellen wasn't the only person who contributed to the toxicity that show was infamously known for. As I recall many other crew members were also part of that culture. I'm willing to bet Spencer was part of it, which might explain that the only gigs he gets nowadays are through his pal Chris Hardwick.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Katie has made herself bigger like a dog.

Partially because she ate her dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If Justin naming a rat Spencer really pissed him off I wonder what saying "Hey Turbo and Big Fella" to them in a polite tone at Disneyland would cause?
That's crazy if this is why Spencer was mad. The rat thing was awhile ago. Also, at this point, EVERY Disney vlogger is most likely talking tit about them 😅 Do they not realize that they are the problem and that they have no friends in the vlogging community. Other than powder, but does he even count? 😅
Apparently, if you are Thumb, drinking AND vlogging is very dangerous 🤣😅😂 I wonder how many drinks Dense had before getting to the park. I'm so glad this was caught on camera! It backs up everything Justin said. BLAB keeps digging themselves deeper into the ground...all on their own this time...morons!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Well if she can't be the Disney princess...
---

They're getting next to no comments on their videos anyway
they don't get comments on their videos because i think they approve them first before they appear. if you look at their comment sections, they're always positive comments and that wouldn't be the case if they allowed comments to appear right away

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Can I say....this is great but totally the wrong thing for my ADHD to hyperfocus on lmao
---
they don't get comments on their videos because i think they approve them first before they appear. if you look at their comment sections, they're always positive comments and that wouldn't be the case if they allowed comments to appear right away
One comment on the Princess Night is from a bot

• Haha
Reactions: 13
it had to be done in drunken fit. like you said blob knows where he lives and im sure still have their numbers or you know, can dm either justin or ally at anytime?? why do this in public? liquid courage is a real thing
He probably wanted to get Justin worked up and have him hit him first so that they can cry and complain and try to have Justin banned from the park. I really think that's why he did it in public at Disneyland.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.