Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fight would consist of four hits...

1. Spencer hitting Justin
2. Justin hitting Spencer
3. Spencer hitting the ground
4. Katie hitting up the churro stand

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Anyone wondering, Griftbuster let me know that that screenshot is from a livestream by “Magically Consumed” (what a stupid name but ok), about 1:48 in
I can't find it on their stupid livestream. Can you post it?

Reactions: 6
I wish Justin would have done something. They going to keep finding vloggers and getting in their face. Hopefully Disneyland gives them a time out like Toney Two times.
I think BLOB will be shocked this got out cause I don’t think they expected Justin to say anything eluding to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This whole situation is delicious. She got someone trespassed for calling her a grifter but KT and Spence are literally getting up in Justin's face about bullshit.

Justin probably doesn't want to have THEM trespassed because it would hurt all vloggers, but this will be far from the last incident like this from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yeah Justin is too much of a class act to say or do anything but whoever gifted him that massive suite might be able to do something. For most of his video I thought he was in a lobby somewhere not a private room. Of course maybe his benefactor is just someone high up in the hotel organization and can't do anything about a theme park incident. We can dream though. And Justin is no saint either he just isn't a total grifter like the BLAB.

Reactions: 24
Yeah Justin is too much of a class act to say or do anything but whoever gifted him that massive suite might be able to do something. For most of his video I thought he was in a lobby somewhere not a private room. Of course maybe his benefactor is just someone high up in the hotel organization and can't do anything about a theme park incident. We can dream though. And Justin is no saint either he just isn't a total grifter like the BLAB.
Justin's main benefactor is legendary Disney imagineer Bob Gurr, the same man who helped create Autopia, the Monorail, Haunted Mansion plus many more classic Disneyland attractions.
Would be awesome if Mr. Gurr could use his conections within the Disney company to get KT & Spence kicked out of the Disney parks for good.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
KT is up early deleting comments on their princess night video. I'm pretty sure deleting comments isn't going to save them from this one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
i think justin could take spence too, but we have to consider that spence is a tough skater dude that digs graffiti art

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I just watched Justin‘s princess night vlog. What a difference! He’s not really my cup of tea with his run-on sentence style of narration. But he showed so much of what was actually going on at princess night. I don’t even remember him eating anything on camera.

Spencer and KT could show me a turd in a toilet bowl at Disneyland and it would be more useful than the videos they currently put out.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Justin's main benefactor is legendary Disney imagineer Bob Gurr, the same man who helped create Autopia, the Monorail, Haunted Mansion plus many more classic Disneyland attractions.
Would be awesome if Mr. Gurr could use his conections within the Disney company to get KT & Spence kicked out of the Disney parks for good.
this is 1000% false. justin and ally have both said multiple times it's not bob gurr. people even used to think it was drake bell, which is ridiculous considering drake couldnt even pay his own club33 membership. its no one famous . just a friend who has cash to burn.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
KT is up early deleting comments on their princess night video. I'm pretty sure deleting comments isn't going to save them from this one.
It’s super pathetic and disrespectful to the few fans they have left that comment when she can delete negative comments but they never react or even respond. They only have 30 something comments, it would take about 5-10 min to react and respond to all, even just saying “thank you.”

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Starting at 1:48 55 seconds you see KT, Spence and Justin on the right side of screen.

---
I expect to see an IG story about today being "National Napping Day" but really isn't that every day in KT's world?
Or it’s time to run to the Bu for some time to rest and recharge. They work SO hard ya know

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.