Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From a timeline perspective, the confrontation seemed to be fairly early in the Special Event.

Additionally, we don't see Pixar Charlie again in any clips after Pizza Planet.

Again, he hasn't like any of Katie's IG posts from the last week.

While the war might not be over quite yet with the "Main Street Showdown", BL&B losing Pixar Charlie in the Battle would be a terrible casualty for them.

P. S. Jess Colopy, please bring light to this incident.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Or it’s time to run to the Bu for some time to rest and recharge. They work SO hard ya know
That’s whhen Dence went up to Justin and wanted to throw blows because he “heard” that Justin was talking tit. GTFO with that BS!! He just hates because he is not as successful as Justin!! What a bleeping loser!! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 34
KT is up early deleting comments on their princess night video. I'm pretty sure deleting comments isn't going to save them from this one.
The name "Justin" got added to the list of banned names that can't be posted in the comments. The list includes Adam, Woo, Daphne, Natalie, Kitra, Peter, Migvee, Janelle, David, Liz, Ashlee, etc....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
KT and spencer really are as dumb as they look

first they screw over adam who is one of the OG disney vloggers and has a very dedicated community who supports him. and now they decide to go after justin who is another of the most well known disney vloggers?

it's like they're intentionally going for the villain arc and trying to become even more hated than they really are

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

first they screw over adam who is one of the OG disney vloggers and has a very dedicated community who supports him. and now they decide to go after justin who is another of the most well known disney vloggers?

it's like they're intentionally going for the villain arc and trying to become even more hated than they really are
Well if she can't be the Disney princess...
---
The name "Justin" got added to the list of banned names that can't be posted in the comments. The list includes Adam, Woo, Daphne, Natalie, Kitra, Peter, Migvee, Janelle, David, Liz, Ashlee, etc....
They're getting next to no comments on their videos anyway

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If Justin naming a rat Spencer really pissed him off I wonder what saying "Hey Turbo and Big Fella" to them in a polite tone at Disneyland would cause?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can't look at Pixar Charlie and not think of calling him Abandoned Mall Santa... Just sat in abandoned malls in a Santa outfit wondering why no kids will sit on his lap...

That reason being it smells of Thumb and Dumbers collective breath's

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Spencer and Katie's playbook is pretty predictable.

My best guess is "Merch Search" and "What to Expect in Spring 2023" at Disneyland videos in the next 72 - 96 hours. They have to double down and show that they are immune to any trouble and not prohibited Citizens of Disneyland.

Does Brickey do a LIVE cast any more? If so, when? It would be entertaining if he was flooded with questions about if the incident was appropriate - so he can get on his high horse and discuss it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
@Skipper4fun Do you know if this latest incident with Best Life will be enough to move the needle on Disney management finally taking action against BLAB (suspension or permaban)?

• Wow
Reactions: 19

Love him or hate him, Justin has a very loyal fan base. One of BLAB's number one supporters back in the day (Steve Hall) was also a huge Justin fan. Not sure if SH still supports BLAB or Justin, but it's kind if funny to think BLAB could potentially lose Patreons/subscribers for getting in Justin's face.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If Checkbook was any kind of friend, he would tell them to let it go. Doesn't take a genius to see that they are both up the creek without either paddle these days.
And maybe he did.
We all know these two wouldn't listen to reason if their lives (and livelihoods) depended on it.
Not sure what their endgame is at this point.
Maybe they are just waiting for something to go down so they could sue DL?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Agreed. But perhaps she already did do something mean and rude to Ally, by attacking the man she loves.
Agreed! Ally has an abusive as duck and narcissist mom, so I wouldn’t be surprised if ally saw the signs ahead of time. Wouldn’t be shocked if ally was showing justin the videos of blob being dunbasses 😂 I don’t know if she’ll antagonize her but I’ll be waiting with my popcorn just in case.

Reactions: 11
If Checkbook was any kind of friend, he would tell them to let it go. Doesn't take a genius to see that they are both up the creek without either paddle these days.
And maybe he did.
We all know these two wouldn't listen to reason if their lives (and livelihoods) depended on it.
Not sure what their endgame is at this point.
Maybe they are just waiting for something to go down so they could sue DL?
I noticed in the second stream that Pixar stuck with Dumber when Thumb walked off in a huff

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.