Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KT you may have some wannabee trolls scared from your reposts about how to come after trolls with the all these scare tactics. But I and alot of others are not scared of you and any legal threats. I will gladly take your and Spencers picture when I do run into you in the parks and will be interviewing you guys for further clarification on all your illegal practices, I would love to know what drives you to steal kids toys, cheat on your husband with a creeper that video's a Mom breastfeeding her child at Disneyland and leaves it in the blog. I'm very interested in how it feels to have Griftbuster and his young family trespassed from Disneyland because of your lies, along with Covidgate. You need to be held accountable for your guys actions, I'm sure since your a leo that you won't runaway from some friendly dialog on film. Then please hire a lawyer and come after me, you won't even make it out the gate financially going against me. I will be staying on property for two weeks this spring break hope to catch up soon !View attachment 2014988View attachment 2014989
The difference between Fiftysister and KT is night and day. I don't know the background of Fiftysister.........she does seem a lot more polished than KT. Looks like she can actually afford an atty. Unlike KT just hopping on the atty. train. If she indeed have an atty., she would be a divorced woman by now. Instead of just running her mouth and throwing around the big word "attorney".
It appears Fiftysister does bathe and care about her diet and looks. Since she is now KT's idol......she should learn a few things from her. Soap and a brush could be her best friend. And changing her clothes / clown shoes could be a step in the right direction.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They brought up the niece because why would two grown adults go to a princess night without their princess loving niece? That's the first question I'd ask. They had to tell that bullshit excuse and no one corrects them because her family isn't interested enough to watch her videos.

...except maybe the step dad/best friend.
Which is interesting that you brought this up. So, looking at the tickets? There were only three. Spencer & Katie claimed that they had this on lock for Kaylee for a long time. So you would think if Charlie is there? Henry would AT LEAST show up. They’re besties. Hang out at hockey games alone. Soooo. You mean to tell me Kaylee was sick? Or there was only 3 tickets left. Oops.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
OA appears in Mr. Morrow's latest Disneyland video. I remember last year BLAB was overjoyed to see Nate that KT ran to hug him. Those days are long gone. Asking others to lie about Covid made BLAB that pariah of the vlogging community. Congratulations, Katie and Spencer, for being crappy people that no one wants to hang out with.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
KT you may have some wannabee trolls scared from your reposts about how to come after trolls with the all these scare tactics. But I and alot of others are not scared of you and any legal threats. I will gladly take your and Spencers picture when I do run into you in the parks and will be interviewing you guys for further clarification on all your illegal practices, I would love to know what drives you to steal kids toys, cheat on your husband with a creeper that video's a Mom breastfeeding her child at Disneyland and leaves it in the blog. I'm very interested in how it feels to have Griftbuster and his young family trespassed from Disneyland because of your lies, along with Covidgate. You need to be held accountable for your guys actions, I'm sure since your a leo that you won't runaway from some friendly dialog on film. Then please hire a lawyer and come after me, you won't even make it out the gate financially going against me. I will be staying on property for two weeks this spring break hope to catch up soon !View attachment 2014988View attachment 2014989
She’s so full of herself 😂 Nobody actually cares about KT this much to actually stalk her. She in no way can relate to this woman lol! Bring it on Teddy Bear lawyers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Also, I would like to say that harassment goes both ways. Once you dox someone out to their employer? Etc? That’s now gone too far, and I do believe counter lawsuits could happen. Not positive on the law, but pretty sure. There’s also entire YouTube accounts making fun of YouTubers? But that’s okay? Really???

That’s another issue. Sarcasm. Do we really need to preface that? Spencer said Victor was your trainer. So. There’s sarcasm. Am I not allowed rights. Do I need to start every sentence with allegedly.

Also, don’t threaten others? I know you’re mad, but you can do and/or say what you want…but girl. Your attorney would tell you, I’m pretty sure, to not write any threatening things to people you’re investigating? As that could be…uh…possibly seen as being thrown out or get ya’ll in possible trouble? It just doesn’t seem like something your attorney would want you to even write. They would write something formal on your behalf? Or no. So stop dropping f bombs and saying we’ll basically come after you for everything you own? No attorney would say, yeah make that a post and talk about this case???

You guys have a right to your feelings. But take a breath before you post. Don’t …or do…give everyone receipts. I mean. It’s up to you. But. Just take a deep breath.

All Ears does not need another article to write.

Last edited:
Also, I would like to say that harassment goes both ways. Once you dox someone out to their employer? Etc? That’s now gone too far, and I do believe counter lawsuits could happen. Not positive on the law, but pretty sure. There’s also entire YouTube accounts making fun of YouTubers? But that’s okay? Really???

That’s another issue. Sarcasm. Do we really need to preface that? Spencer said Victor was your trainer. So. There’s sarcasm. Am I not allowed rights. Do I need to start every sentence with allegedly.

Also, don’t threaten others? I know you’re mad, but you can do and/or say what you want…but girl. Your attorney would tell you, I’m pretty sure, to not write any threatening things to people you’re investigating? As that could be…uh…possibly seen as being thrown out or get ya’ll in possible trouble? It just doesn’t seem like something your attorney would want you to even write. They would write something formal on your behalf? Or no. So stop dropping f bombs and saying we’ll basically come after you for everything you own? No attorney would say, yeah make that a post and talk about this case???
You’re absolutely right! I would think someone could countersue for the same type of harassment. And yes, the statements made don’t sound like advice from a professional

Reactions: 15
Leave it to KT to co-op someone else's experience. This Fiftysister lady is 55+ living in the UK, promoting a minimalist lifestyle, intermittent fasting, fitness, and embracing her natural gray hair. KT the wannabe influencer has nothing in common with this woman, except they both own airfryers. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Let’s be realistic…if KT could afford an attorney they would either own more than one vehicle, get proper dental care, be divorced, not have to grift for expenses, not allegedly resell items on EBay, etc etc. She is trying to attach herself to someone that doesn’t even know she exists. All of the “poor us troll struggle” talk just further separates them from the rest of the Disney vlogging community and not in a good way. Who wants to voluntarily watch people that are constantly whining and complaining? No thanks!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s so full of herself 😂 Nobody actually cares about KT this much to actually stalk her. She in no way can relate to this woman lol! Bring it on Teddy Bear lawyers
KT's "...Teddy Bear lawyers" (aka Pre-Paid Legal 🤣) costs a fraction of the price of BLOB's Super Bestie tier... 👨‍⚖️

1678372745438.png

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: "Teddy Bear lawyers"

1678372920781.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I think it’s clear that none of her former friends are scared of her. Liz follows griftbuster, her mortal enemies OA hang with daphne now on the reg. Like any bully she’s desperate to regain control. I’ve seen some horrific Reddit threads on people who do nothing but exist, KT is not one of them. Besides the fact that they’re so boring at this point no one talks about them…just saying their name evokes an audible groan from anyone in the community. Trolls don’t do that. Unless KT can prove we or anyone else actually harassed or caused her a drop of income, she’s spouting bullshit. Pretty sure any lawyer will see Covidgate, the griftbuster incident and laugh her ass out of the office.
Instead of these ladies, she should be paying attention to the Brittany Dawn trial. Cause getting caught grifting and being held accountable is more likely what’s gonna happen to her than her trolls getting arrested

• Heart
Reactions: 28
1678378348921.png

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't watch their videos, and rarely look at their IGs. All my BLAB news comes from Tattle, so maybe I've missed something. But if KT really saying she has a lawyer to go after trolls??? HAHAHA Unfortunately her sad stans probably think she's a boss. KT is the ultimate bully. She presents a tough persona, but she's scared shitless of being alone in Disneyland. No one cares enough to approach her in the park. She's a has been, or maybe a never was.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.