Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
During their last livestream, someone asked about her niece's b-day party. KT said the party was canceled or postponed or something because the niece was sick or...and Spencer jumped in with something about the weather being bad. Gave the impression that they had no idea about a party.

OA was at Princess Nite. BLOB probably brought Checkbook Charlie as "security "

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe Charlie is going to Florida with them?

And since Katie doesn’t like getting motel/hot plate shamed, they are buttering Charlie up to do a room/resort tour of his lodging upon check-in to try and trick the Stans and disarm the trolls?

“Charlie, we can’t let the Trolls know that we are staying at the Super 8 Motel for our security/privacy. Can we please film your Concierge Level mini-suite at the Grand Floridian strictly as a decoy?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Like, why even bring it up? No one needs to know what is going on with her niece. And it's not like their stans who rarely see her niece would be like.....where's Cashlee?
KT just has this need to cover her own ass for no reason at all.
And for the love of Pete, WHY with the SICK?
Can't you rack your tiny pea brain for any other reason that she couldn't be there?
Or just say nothing at all!
If I recall, isn’t this how it all started last year when KT got ‘sick’? Blame it on the niece…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
They brought up the niece because why would two grown adults go to a princess night without their princess loving niece? That's the first question I'd ask. They had to tell that bullshit excuse and no one corrects them because her family isn't interested enough to watch her videos.

...except maybe the step dad/best friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
i get the impression that pixar chuck has no friends and happily accepts whenever BLAB invites him somewhere despite knowing they're only bringing him along to pay for their stuff. they clearly don't give a tit about him as evidenced by the time they left him hanging at the SD zoo

please chuck, find better "friends"

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Maybe Charlie is going to Florida with them?

And since Katie doesn’t like getting motel/hot plate shamed, they are buttering Charlie up to do a room/resort tour of his lodging upon check-in to try and trick the Stans and disarm the trolls?

“Charlie, we can’t let the Trolls know that we are staying at the Super 8 Motel for our security/privacy. Can we please film your Concierge Level mini-suite at the Grand Floridian strictly as a decoy?”
I wonder what Checkbook Charlie does for a livin?

Reactions: 9
I wonder what Checkbook Charlie does for a livin?
i wonder if he even likes pixar or just goes along with it for BLAB lol

if i recall, the whole "pixar charlie" thing started because they first met him at pixar pier so KT saved his number under "pixar charlie"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Maybe her Lawyer should work on getting her never ending divorce done and stop worrying about bringing Reddit cases in front of the Supreme Court.
---
4ACC1336-1C84-408C-AB56-6F40B1965923.jpeg
KT’s lawyer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Looks like KT's ex bestie Liz Erickson was having an awesome time hanging out with Daphne and Adam earlier today at DCA (per Fresh Baked's instagram). That had to sting for Big Fella.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Looks like KT's ex bestie Liz Erickson was having an awesome time hanging out with Daphne and Adam earlier today at DCA (per Fresh Baked's instagram). That had to sting for Big Fella.
Nah…it’s just going to urge her to post a bunch of “stronger alone” “less friends is more” “toxic people” nonsense to her page like she is the bigger person and she’s the one that walked away. Yet again still believing that everyone will fall for it

• Heart
Reactions: 28
FB instagram story shows them with Adam and Daphne today.

blab unhappy by themselves. wah- wah

• Wow
Reactions: 22
In Lisaland’s Princess Night video, she ordered food at the end of the night and said she wanted to hurry up and eat it cause she didn’t want to basically be there at the end of the night and employees having to ask her to leave cause Disneyland . Imagine that concept! At least she is respectful of CM’s and understanding they want to go home in a timely manner after their shift.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
KT you may have some wannabee trolls scared from your reposts about how to come after trolls with the all these scare tactics. But I and alot of others are not scared of you and any legal threats. I will gladly take your and Spencers picture when I do run into you in the parks and will be interviewing you guys for further clarification on all your illegal practices, I would love to know what drives you to steal kids toys, cheat on your husband with a creeper that video's a Mom breastfeeding her child at Disneyland and leaves it in the blog. I'm very interested in how it feels to have Griftbuster and his young family trespassed from Disneyland because of your lies, along with Covidgate. You need to be held accountable for your guys actions, I'm sure since your a leo that you won't runaway from some friendly dialog on film. Then please hire a lawyer and come after me, you won't even make it out the gate financially going against me. I will be staying on property for two weeks this spring break hope to catch up soon !
20230308_203037.jpg
20230308_203057.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
The Princess Night vlog is up, and half of it is eating at Jolly Holiday & Alien Pizza Planet. The other half is creeping on princess characters from afar and walking around not actually doing anything. Yet somehow it was a fantastic night 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The Princess Night vlog is up, and half of it is eating at Jolly Holiday & Alien Pizza Planet. The other half is creeping on princess characters from afar and walking around not actually doing anything. Yet somehow it was a fantastic night 🙄
Eating and creeping. Called it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
In Lisaland’s Princess Night video, she ordered food at the end of the night and said she wanted to hurry up and eat it cause she didn’t want to basically be there at the end of the night and employees having to ask her to leave cause Disneyland . Imagine that concept! At least she is respectful of CM’s and understanding they want to go home in a timely manner after their shift.
Lisa's vlog was wayyy better than this lazy crap BLAB filmed. Lisa admitted her vlog was a mess, BUT at least she has the dedication and stood in line for *2 hours* to have an actual interaction with Princess Leia! She had some food too during the night, but didn't dedicate half her vlog to eating. Night and Day between these two.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.