Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg..... Old, sad, burnt out, defeated.

I almost feel sorry for him.
---
Do you think he ever looks at these pictures and really genuinely wonders where it all went so wrong? There are sometimes in clips people post that his alcoholic eyes just look super sad as well. He chased forbidden fruit and got a rotten apple
That's the best analogy explaining Spence's life through the last few years I have ever heard.

( KKKT honey an analogy is a very grown up concept and maybe hard for you to understand so here is a great explanation I found that is used with children. You should be able to follow it:

"An analogy compares two things that are mostly different from each other but have some traits in common. By showing a connection between two different things, it helps to explain something important about one thing by using a second thing you already know about.")

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine getting a Jury Duty notice in the mail tomorrow.

You then call the hotline the night before your scheduled time and it is confirmed that you are indeed required to skip your normal responsibilities to potentially sit on a Jury for a Civil Trial.

After going through voir dire, you are indeed selected to be on the Jury.

After a long two weeks of the Civil Trial, you now have to sit with 11 fellow Jurors and come up with some sort of dollar amount (compensation) that the Defendant must pay the Plaintiff for their indirect ruining of the Pajama Day tradition because the Defendant made comments on a Message Forum about how ridiculous the Pajama Day concept is...

Can you imagine all of that?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Do you guys think all of KT's pleas for the trolls to come at her was just a ploy? Do you think she is actually a secret agent with the digital crimes unit of the FBI? All this talk about lawyers and coming after our employers has me on edge - I can't live a life on the lam. Do you think she'll find out I'm Chairman of Global Broadcast News at ATN?
kt is a double double w/ cheese agent

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Their Princess Night video was ridiculous. Everytime there was something happening involving special events with princesses, Spencer showed it for about two seconds. But we got multiple long slow shots of KT shoving carbs down her gullet. And their food reviews amount to:

1) paw food
2) say ingredients but not exactly as they donā€™t read or photograph the menu
3) dig around with spoon or fork
4) KT tasteā€™s food, usually an oversized,gross, rude bite to take on camera
5) exclaim ā€œoh man,ā€œ followed by head nod and then, ā€œthatā€™s good.ā€

Imagine paying for extra evening tickets and spending your time eating crappy theme park pizza and breadsticks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hereā€™s a challenge KT, go somewhere, anywhere and donā€™t eat. Make one video that doesnā€™t show you shoving food in your mouth. At this point, watching you eat is about as pleasant as watching a strung out heroin addict shoot up. I donā€™t wish addiction on anyone, even a soulless, child-exploiting adulterer like you. Get some real help.
---

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
As someone on here said earlier, just a few more days until "spring break crowds" tips. Followed by "Leo season" just a couple of months after that, then 10,000 Halloween update videos, then Christmas time at the parks. Then it's time to do it all all over again. In between we'll also get a few "what's changed" for reopening attractions (spoiler: nothing significant changes), and "future of the channel" updates (spoiler: nothing significant changes). Wash, rinse, repeat. Wash, rinse, repeat. The only thing that changes is their weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.