Best Life & Beyond #19 Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a Grifter's Life for Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course today they post a vid ealier than usual. Have to be one of the first to show the parade! But KT always says they don't compete or are in any kind of race. Girl, you don't even believe that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Spencer said they were camped out for hours before the parade started. They didn't want any kids to get their spot!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Curious on something. If they are posting video of the Electrical Parade, is there any copyright violation with the music (Baroque Hoedown) playing in the background?

Reactions: 8
Spencer said they were camped out for hours before the parade started. They didn't want any kids to get their spot!
Now why would someone who's in the park 8 days a week need to camp out? Perhaps to get a good spot to film, to race to post, to grift.

I'm excited to see MSEP too.....and I will next week. And I'm not going to post it for ad revenue, either.

Reactions: 16
They definitely were not in a press section. I'm not even sure there was one. When we were leaving the park at the front of Main St, there was a crane that the park was obviously using to film. If there was going to be a press section, I would imagine it would be here. Where she was at, there was a seating area with chairs closer to where the parade came out behind Small World. I believe this was a "paid" or "VIP" area. Where Mondo was directly across the street from them would just be considered a "normal" viewing spot. She was on the end of a roped off area that was next to a walkway. And it was also on a curve, so maybe the need for the ropes?
Does anyone know what Pixar Charlie does for a living?
Pretty sure his name isn’t even Charlie probably another BLOB LIE

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Meanwhile on Main Street, BLABs VIP status did not give them inclusion to the epic dance party with all “their friends.”

I wonder how those cast members feel about these daily vloggers making more money than they do. I know I would tire of their entitlement real quick.

Also, if it’s true that Disney will not be renewing the Dream Magic Keys due to so many people complaining (BLAB included) and filing lawsuits against Disney, that meltdown will be one for the ages.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anyone know what Pixar Charlie does for a living?
No idea, but he sure doesn't live the same lifestyle that KT and Denser do. By checking out his Insta @pixarcharlie, it looks like last year when he visited Florida parks, he stayed at the AKL while BLOB couch surfed.

Also, from his Insta, you can see that he makes/designs range cutouts for Carlsbad Golf Center. Is this his hobby? Who knows, but he also shows up on the Carlsbad Golf Center's Instagram account. He's not the owner of the place, as I was able to find the owners names, Susan Roll and Dana Chaiken.
CGC.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

So, I can't take credit for this doozy that someone posted elsewhere but it seemed too funny not to share about BLOB. Hopefully I figured out how to imbed this correctly because I don't know what I'm doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
so are they not pretending that they got a media invite now
Spencer actually made it a point to show the VIP seats across from where they were squatting.

I think sometimes he's not totally on board with her BS, if I can give him any credit

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Meanwhile on Main Street, BLABs VIP status did not give them inclusion to the epic dance party with all “their friends.”

I wonder how those cast members feel about these daily vloggers making more money than they do. I know I would tire of their entitlement real quick.

Also, if it’s true that Disney will not be renewing the Dream Magic Keys due to so many people complaining (BLAB included) and filing lawsuits against Disney, that meltdown will be one for the ages.
Not sure how most CMs feel about them but I will say that I’m not happy about how chummy they are with some of the employees. Mostly the older employees. I’m sure that there was definitely some favoritism going on when they had our hero in plaid trespassed

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I believe BLAB referred to Cast Members as ‘Work Colleagues’ - I guess that didn’t get them an invite either lol!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Remember when Disneyland was closed during Covid & KT said she will never be priced out of Disneyland? She said she’d live in a cardboard box if it meant she could go to Disneyland when she wanted.

I really hope they do away with the AP Passes especially Magic Key. The Park is supposed to be going back to full capacity too. I think it would help keep the grifters out and those who have made using Disneyland as a full time job.

Kudos to Disneyland for doing their own Livestream! I wonder if they had their Superchats turned on or off?🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Curious on something. If they are posting video of the Electrical Parade, is there any copyright violation with the music (Baroque Hoedown) playing in the background?
from what I looked up and read, the ad revenue gets split between both parties if the copyright owner is willing to allow their content or music to be used in the video by in this case the BLOBS.

Reactions: 10
Watching INSX -- Don't Change Music Video. Third comment, say ..By Far, replies do another..hmmm. Will wait for her to post hack videos next.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
there has been bad news floatin around about tony for years. he used to be thedisneylandperiscoper on periscope back in the day. let's just say when he went live, people knew where to not go to avoid him. kt and the disneybear crew loved periscope drama too. figures lol
It’s not hard to avoid him just go where there is bad cell reception lol. God I hate this man, he’s always with the same bs streams, always does the same thing! No wonder all the bigger Disney Tubers avoid him. He wants to be around other YouTubers to use their likeliness to bait donations or subs for his channel. Lol I heard him say on stream that he goes to other theme parks too…. STOP LYING 🤥

They are just two posers
Exactly

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Spencer actually made it a point to show the VIP seats across from where they were squatting.

I think sometimes he's not totally on board with her BS, if I can give him any credit
Agreed, I chuckled when he showed they weren't VIP. Good for him. Honestly, he'd be fine without her. She's the liar, manipulator and bully.

Reactions: 27
Agreed, I chuckled when he showed they weren't VIP. Good for him. Honestly, he'd be fine without her. She's the liar, manipulator and bully.
He would be ok without her, but he thinks he'll fall apart if she wasn't around. He's attached to her and not for the right reasons.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Not sure how most CMs feel about them but I will say that I’m not happy about how chummy they are with some of the employees. Mostly the older employees. I’m sure that there was definitely some favoritism going on when they had our hero in plaid trespassed
I’ve noticed KT curiously seems to only count the *older male* CMs as her “friends”. I can’t recall her fawning over any female CMs. If you recall in the livestream where she was denied access to her favorite walkway by the castle, it was 2 female CMs that denied The Queen passage. The Queen was triggered by this (and them) and kept whining about that being “so weird” because she uses that walkway “all the time”.

Just another example of her favoring the opposite sex as friends/companions, bonus points if they appear to be over the age of 65!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.