Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone tell what Justin is saying in the new footage? You can definitely hear his voice.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I wish Justin would have done something. They going to keep finding vloggers and getting in their face. Hopefully Disneyland gives them a time out like Toney Two times.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
WTAF?!?!?!?!?! Of all the dumb, asinine (look it up KKKT) pathetic excuses for not wearing jewellery…..I can’t even…..

Honey even professional athletes wear jewellery…. Working out too much to take it off and on…..
KKKT even for you this excuse has hit a new level of dumb.

Do you not read this sh&t back before you post?
Maybe because they don't fit anymore🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I wish Justin would have done something. They going to keep finding vloggers and getting in their face. Hopefully Disneyland gives them a time out like Toney Two times.
They are going to end up getting in the face of the wrong vlogger one day and Thumb is going to be on his arse
---
Maybe because they don't fit anymore🤷🏻‍♂️
Don't think large battered sausage is a ring size
---
Justin saying "Don't drag me into your soap opera drama scene"

View attachment 2024637
Just noticed Thumb is stood in a manner to jump forward. Look at his back foot being more on his toes than flat or heel
---
Justin looked pretty animated during the confrontation.

Justin is a pretty animated guy normally

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
is this a huge suite at the grand californian or something? i was half paying attention to his rant and half in awe of the room.
He said he's staying at the Mt. Whitney suite at the Grand Californian which goes for $8000 a night on a Tuesday in July 😲 See KT & Spencer this is what you can have comped/hosted when you're a professional vlogger and a nice person who Disney wants representing their brand

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I agree but I believe it's Disney that's allowing them to get away with this. They should be banned for threatening him regardless of how involved Justin wanted to get with security. They created a hostile environment not only for Justin but for all the park guests in the area. Nobody wants to enter Disneyland only to be immediately met with such trashy behavior even if they're not the target.
Disney can’t do anything if he doesn’t report it.

Reactions: 14
If KT and Spencer were living their Best Life and Beyond, they wouldn’t care a bit about Justin allegedly doing a bit of gossiping.

But since they’re actually living Boring and Broke Ass, any little mention of them is a lifeline of relevance that they must grasp with all their might.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.