Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank goodness Cashlee didn't go with them to Princess night. That poor child would have been scarred for life watching her loving Aunt and Drunk Spencer act like great role models for her.
Hope KT's mom has enough sense to keep her away from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
A quick comparison:

Sailing Ship Columbia Truth Bomb:
  • Occurred after numerous dares to their haters to say something to their face and claims that no one would. "Come at me, trolls"
  • The very giving GriftBuster gives Katie what she asked for and says a total of 6 words to Katie. Lasts all of 4 seconds doing so.
  • Katie chases down security to get GB kicked out.
  • Katie is free to continue making a vlog for profit on DL property.
Princess Night Big Baby Meltdown:
  • Occurred after Justin begged them to confront him all of 0 times.
  • Lasted 30+ minutes with actual physically threatening behavior.
  • Justin does not call security.
  • BLAB is free to continue making a vlog for profit on DL property.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
A quick comparison:

Sailing Ship Columbia Truth Bomb:
  • Occurred after numerous dares to their haters to say something to their face and claims that no one would. "Come at me, trolls"
  • The very giving GriftBuster gives Katie what she asked for and says a total of 6 words to Katie. Lasts all of 4 seconds doing so.
  • Katie chases down security to get GB kicked out.
  • Katie is free to continue making a vlog for profit on DL property.
Princess Night Big Baby Meltdown:
  • Occurred after Justin begged them to confront him all of 0 times.
  • Lasted 30+ minutes with actual physically threatening behavior.
  • Justin does not call security.
  • BLAB is free to continue making a vlog for profit on DL property.
Justin is ALLOWING them to get away with this. I’m sorry. I don’t agree. They need to face their consequences. This is why they walk around with the entitlement they have.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Justin is ALLOWING them to get away with this. I’m sorry. I don’t agree. They need to face their consequences. This is why they walk around with the entitlement they have.
I agree but I believe it's Disney that's allowing them to get away with this. They should be banned for threatening him regardless of how involved Justin wanted to get with security. They created a hostile environment not only for Justin but for all the park guests in the area. Nobody wants to enter Disneyland only to be immediately met with such trashy behavior even if they're not the target.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Justin: "So why are you trying to get all aggressive with me?!"

It's not you honey. They'll point their fingers at anyone before they realize they only have themselves to blame.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You can see Justin talking very heatedly and KT crossing her arms like a child pouting.
Love that JS ain’t backing down.

I can just hear the Thumb now, “Be straight up bro!” And JS probably telling them to leave him alone and out of the drama.

It would be interesting if Ally doesn’t unfollow Big Fella after this. Does Ally still like Dumber’s posts on IG?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Something poetic about the final nail in their channel’s coffin being hammered in at something called “Princess Nite”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.