Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also if KT were actually working out, she would be leaving receipts all over social media! I call bullshit!

Well done BLOB. You, once again, have outdone yourselves.
71g3TsuQxKS.jpg

Keep up the good work, FUQTARDS! You two are your own worst enemy!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Love that JS ain’t backing down.

I can just hear the Thumb now, “Be straight up bro!” And JS probably telling them to leave him alone and out of the drama.

It would be interesting if Ally doesn’t unfollow Big Fella after this. Does Ally still like Dumber’s posts on IG?
I'm surprised Justin didn't laugh in his face. His weak attempts at acting tough give such a potent dose of secondhand embarrassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Is lifting giant pieces of pizza to your mouth considered working out ?

View attachment 2024560
WTAF?!?!?!?!?! Of all the dumb, asinine (look it up KKKT) pathetic excuses for not wearing jewellery…..I can’t even…..

Honey even professional athletes wear jewellery…. Working out too much to take it off and on…..
KKKT even for you this excuse has hit a new level of dumb.

Do you not read this sh&t back before you post?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Love that JS ain’t backing down.

I can just hear the Thumb now, “Be straight up bro!” And JS probably telling them to leave him alone and out of the drama.

It would be interesting if Ally doesn’t unfollow Big Fella after this. Does Ally still like Dumber’s posts on IG?
Justin saying "Don't drag me into your soap opera drama scene"

53CFFC00-E04F-46D1-8022-8491718BBE12.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The "Gang" battle that I never knew we would get:

TCF aka The City's Finest aka The Chosen Few VS. Randomland and the Quest For Positivity Crew

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Just in case we hadn’t weeded out MJ (I mean we have but it’s nice to have the confirmation). Definitely not them either!!! Who is Blab going to try to turn this on???? Who can they blame as being the perpetrators??? We know they will try anything and be so smug thinking they pulled it off….but their blame game options are dwindling faster than a box of Thin Mints in my freezer

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
After being accosted by BLAB, Justin still manages to turn out a 32 minute video. While BLAB makes this low effort.
20230312_224513.jpg
20230312_224842.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

This livestream shows a few seconds of the altercation from the other angle. It looks heated!

Edit: tried to timestamp, starts around 6:10ish
KT say she would buy a troll a coffee and sit down and ‘let’s talk about it’ if they had an issue.
But they threaten their friends cause a scene. Pathetic losers

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Why is Pixar Charlie so damn funny to me in all these screenshots? Accidental Renaissance
yeah i'm getting a huge kick out of that as well. in some shots he looks like he's posing as BLAB's security and in others, he's just standing there awkwardly on his phone probably wondering what the hell he got into and that he should have drank a few more beers before coming

also, big props to you guys for hunting down these random live streams that happened to catch the altercation. didn't think we'd get to see it from this many angles. seems like disney "vloggers" are growing on trees these days

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
yeah i'm getting a huge kick out of that as well. in some shots he looks like he's posing as BLAB's security and in others, he's just standing there awkwardly on his phone probably wondering what the hell he got into and that he should have drank a few more beers before coming
Checkbook Charlie doesn't get paid didn't pay enough for this... 👮‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.