Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It could have been Jeremy who told BLAB Justin was talking smack, or it's just Katie bullshitting based on what she reads on Tattle. It was after Justin's video where he mentioned grifters (and talked about here) that BLAB and Dylan unfollowed Justin. Spence idolized Justin. Big time man crush, that's probably why he's in such a rage. It's easier to take out on Justin that you have a failing YouTube channel, than on your lying, married girlfriend.
In that patron video Justin mentioned that people would send him video edits? Maybe they heard he was getting jokes about them, plus anything we’ve discussed here. I think they confronted him because they thought he wouldn’t call them out (unlike OA or FB).

• Wow
Reactions: 20
He is upset about all the reasons discussed here.
And he blames everyone else for it.
Oh yea they will point the blame everywhere else except inwards at themselves
---
In that patron video Justin mentioned that people would send him video edits? Maybe they heard he was getting jokes about them, plus anything we’ve discussed here. I think they confronted him because they thought he wouldn’t call them out (unlike OA or FB).
Proud of Justin for talking about what happened and also stating he wants no part of it

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can’t totally tell but seems like she’s almost leaning against Spencer as she’s vomiting BS toward Justin. She’s doing the weird one leg forward thing too.
I actually know that leg move quite well. Miss Hoka's plantar fasciitis is acting up and she is trying to lessen pressure on it. It won't work - the only thing that does is losing a crap ton of weight - which through determination and hard work I did.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The actual footage is all I needed to see. Clearly Spencer is unhinged. It’s all in his body language. Poor Justin, it was 3 of them and only 1 of him. Boo Hoo BLAB caught YET AGAIN in someone’s stream in a “PRIVATE” moment I’m sure you didn’t want anyone to see! You’re so fucked! 😂
KT alone is twice Justin's size. I think those 2 asses think they can't be touched since they are so chummy with Security. Step up Disney !!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
KT alone is twice Justin's size. I think those 2 asses think they can't be touched since they are so chummy with Security. Step up Disney !!!!!!!!
So using Justin's habit of using "Ally's" as a measurement....you might say KT is two "Justin's" wide?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There were a couple of short chips of Justin from his vlog mentioning what happened earlier in the day. Can someone repost them? I can't find them.

Reactions: 8
but I wouldn't be surprised if Brickey was going to BLAB and blabbing. And I'm sure Katie knows how to egg Spence on once he's got a few in him too.
Brinkey likes to stir the pot. He says that he stays out of the drama but he doesn’t however, I don’t know if he’s close enough to Justin to then go relay that back to Spencer.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Can’t totally tell but seems like she’s almost leaning against Spencer as she’s vomiting BS toward Justin. She’s doing the weird one leg forward thing too.
Right, saw that leg thing too. She must do it so often that it happens if she is or isn't posing for a pic 😂 She looks like an idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone notice Justin’s outro?

“Bye bye everybody!” 😂 total jab at BLOB 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Spencer the raging alcoholic tonight watching clips being shared on Tattle and YT... I'm sure he's channeling Drunk Uncle right about now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.