Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last time you can see the three of them together in that livestream is at 2:19 which means they were talking for at least 30+ minutes. 20 minutes later at 2:41 Justin is already standing in the crowd with Peter. I'm surprised the amount of content Justin got when these fools sucked up so much of his time.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just finished Justin's video and I get the feeling after it happened he called Ally and that's why she's there and now my partner has decided to load of Thumb & Dumbers video to see their side and...

Ok so now watching their video and I guess they confronted Justin right at the start of the night then fucked off for food and Thumbs face is still rage red.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Brickey or Dylan and think it is probably Dylan.
My money would be on Brickey. He thrives on this tit. He's always up in everyone's business, stirring up BS. And he knows Justin, has for a while.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
if youre wondering who would win in a fight, i have little to no doubt it would be justin. this guy grew up in a sketchy neighborhood in anaheim where the anaheim gangs dence and kkkt talked about really live. Lol. he was also in a gnarly touring punk band for a decade. AND he regularly travels through and stays in some of the sketchiest parts of the country alone. dude literally has no fear. no way he was intimidated by an old drunk like spencer hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
if youre wondering who would win in a fight, i have little to no doubt it would be justin. this guy grew up in a sketchy neighborhood in anaheim where the anaheim gangs dence and kkkt talked about really live. Lol. he was also in a gnarly touring punk band for a decade. AND he regularly travels through and stays in some of the sketchiest parts of the country alone. dude literally has no fear. no way he was intimidated by an old drunk like spencer hahaha
Plus I think Justin is in better shape and has what... 10 years on Thumb?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It could have been Jeremy who told BLAB Justin was talking smack, or it's just Katie bullshitting based on what she reads on Tattle. It was after Justin's video where he mentioned grifters (and talked about here) that BLAB and Dylan unfollowed Justin. Spence idolized Justin. Big time man crush, that's probably why he's in such a rage. It's easier to take out on Justin that you have a failing YouTube channel, than on your lying, married girlfriend.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Interesting body language in these clips.

Here it looks like Justin is trying to clear the air with Spencer.

When Spencer walks away his head is down and he's looking away. That doesn't look like a friendly goodbye. Justin still seems perplexed.
wow

in the first clip it looks like justin's walking away before KT of course opens her big mouth and clearly says something which made justin react and keep the conversation going

the second clip is a clear indicator that this was not a friendly interaction. the way spencer storms off and then turns back around to say something is a pretty obvious sign that he was talking to justin in an aggressive manner. that's not how you typically say goodbye to someone you like. justin's wondering what the hell is going on with the way he throws his arms up

and lol @ pixar chuck just caught in the middle

i'm leaning towards the theory that someone told BLAB that justin was supposedly "talking tit" and when drunk spencer spotted him, all his recent frustration (plus the liquid courage) led him to actually confront him. seems like KT did nothing to separate the two and even appears to throw in some words of her own to keep the situation tense

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Every time KT and Spencer pull one of their stunts, it puts the whole Disney vlogging community at risk.

Does this sound like people that care about Disneyland?
Spencer's frustration is growing and becoming more apparent. Channel growth has stalled, views are down, no more superchats, shunned by other vloggers, and downvotes up the ass... I think at a deep level he's getting sick of it all and is tired of carrying the channel.

If BLAB goes down you can bet they will try to take everyone else down with them. Burn it all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
wow

in the first clip it looks like justin's walking away before KT of course opens her big mouth and clearly says something which made justin react and keep the conversation going

the second clip is a clear indicator that this was not a friendly interaction. the way spencer storms off and then turns back around to say something is a pretty obvious sign that he was talking to justin in an aggressive manner. that's not how you typically say goodbye to someone you like. justin's wondering what the hell is going on with the way he throws his arms up

and lol @ pixar chuck just caught in the middle
That is a spoiled brat throwing a temper tantrum.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.