Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting body language in these clips.

Here it looks like Justin is trying to clear the air with Spencer.

When Spencer walks away his head is down and he's looking away. That doesn't look like a friendly goodbye. Justin still seems perplexed.
It looks like Trash Bag KT is shooting her BIG MOUTH at Justin as well.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Interesting body language in these clips.

Here it looks like Justin is trying to clear the air with Spencer.

When Spencer walks away his head is down and he's looking away. That doesn't look like a friendly goodbye. Justin still seems perplexed.
Acting like they effing own Disneyland.

Best Life and Beyond #85: Turns out BLAB was the real Anaheim gang that you have to be on the lookout for.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Dang you go out and do things on a Sunday and come back to like five pages!

All I can say is- This sort of situation was inevitable. When you lose ALL of your friends and claim you hate the drama, inevitably you're going to do something stupid.

Blame the "haters", but you make your own mess.
From what I know we've been waiting for at least one of Thumb and Dumber to throw hands in the park and this is the closest we've gotten so far

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
What they did here is 100% the same or worse than the claim she made against Griftbuster that got him removed from the park.

Change my mind?

Well, they or at least Spencer seemed to be picking a fight. Or at the very least creating a potentially hostile situation by his actions.
Getting in the face of a guest inside the park. It's not like they were in a parking lot somewhere. This is 100% against DL guest rules and should be addressed by the park immediately.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I was about to say the same thing. That first shot looks like she is just as much part of the attack.

Justin backing away, Dense still storming off pissed, KT looking like she's doing the opposite of calming the situation...

I'm certainly not saying Justin was lying in his explanation, but it definitely seems like more than he said. He definitely just wants to have this be over and done with and probably would prefer to never see BLAB again.

All of this, along with Kitra hugging Ally at the end of Justin's video...there seemed to be more to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I was about to say the same thing. That first shot looks like she is just as much part of the attack.

Justin backing away, Dense still storming off pissed, KT looking like she's doing the opposite of calming the situation...
Dumb is walking like she has the attitude of my dad is gonna beat you up.. obviously dad being Thumb

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ok …what friend(s)? Dylan? Maybe Jeremy that Spencer accused you of sleeping with?
20FE9E15-424D-4822-8207-191EFC3C17DA.jpeg

I’d much rather be part of THIS friend group. It says something about who you are as a person when you burn bridges with all your past friends.
0766E8AF-C4A5-4870-9B08-3FD07AB0FDA3.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
This is not a great look for Pixar Charlie. Some may say he was a true Accessory to the accosting/assaulting that was taking place here. Gee, he could also face consequences from Disney with now being at the scene of two very controversial episodes at the Theme Parks (Columbia Situation).

However, I believe he can completely have a redemption arc right now though.

He just needs to make a little IG story that condones Spencer and Katie's behavior to Justin. A quick 45 second video that just states:

"No One should have to deal with what Justin Scarred had to face on Main Street on Princess Night. SHAME ON KATIE AND SPENCER!"

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Every time KT and Spencer pull one of their stunts, it puts the whole Disney vlogging community at risk.

Does this sound like people that care about Disneyland?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
He mentioned a few times that the person threatening him was saying (paraphrasing) "this person said you were saying this and that and talking smack". Now, who can we think of that would be the most likely shitbag POS that would be behind this drama? It's pure speculation, but I wouldn't be surprised if Brickey was going to BLAB and blabbing. And I'm sure Katie knows how to egg Spence on once he's got a few in him too.
Brickey or Dylan and think it is probably Dylan.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can’t totally tell but seems like she’s almost leaning against Spencer as she’s vomiting BS toward Justin. She’s doing the weird one leg forward thing too.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
FINALLY settling down to watch Justin's video and then going to bed so I'm expecting it to all kick off and me have to spend a week playing catch up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.