Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i was going to start a thread about this on the disneyland sub until i remembered that there's an extremely pro-BLAB mod who runs the show there and deletes any threads that portray them in a negative light
Hypothetically, I think you have more luck with that group on tossing the softball and letting others connect the dots...

"Need Guidance: I witnessed a man acting hostile on Main Street but didn't see any CMs to tell. What should I have done?"

With a cropped photo from your personal collection with no people's faces in it of Main Street.

Then you write out the entire interaction, referencing happening on Princess Night, but you don't say names. You just describe the couple physically and say that the weird thing is "they looked very familiar" like I had seen them somewhere before. You can even say that you were unsure if they were a husband/wife or father/daughter.

However, the man that they were being hostile towards seemed really shocked and taken back by allegations.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
i was going to start a thread about this on the disneyland sub until i remembered that there's an extremely pro-BLAB mod who runs the show there and deletes any threads that portray them in a negative light
I always hear this but if you look at the top posts of all time in that sub the second highest one is about them having covid. Also the one with Liz confirming Katie had covid is still up as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her smiling could've been her trying to smooth things over? Justin mentioned in the second video he posted that they were super apologetic after. I don't know that I could be as forgiving as Justin though. I would certainly imagine this will be the last interaction they have...ever.
It has to be surreal to have some acquaintenance you have not seen in 2 years, come up to you at Disneyland posturing to hit you out of the blue. They may have walked away cordially, but he is clearly bothered enough to briefly mention it in his Princess Nite video (about 24:17), and reveal more to his Patreon. My money says they were never Besties, and never will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
One last Justin quip at 27:40 ish mark towards end of evening. 👀

"No crowd around now. No one trying to punch me either."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
interesting how he says "someone got in my face over a complete misunderstanding that didn't even involve me"

perhaps this was adam-related?
Well, Justin did film a few vlogs with Adam at WDW recently. I feel like they hadn't done official vlogs together like that in a long time.

Reactions: 14
Interesting body language in these clips.

Here it looks like Justin is trying to clear the air with Spencer.

When Spencer walks away his head is down and he's looking away. That doesn't look like a friendly goodbye. Justin still seems perplexed.

• Wow
Reactions: 44
Interesting body language in these clips.

Here it looks like Justin is trying to clear the air with Spencer.

When Spencer walks away his head is down and he's looking away. That doesn't look like a friendly goodbye. Justin still seems perplexed.
Jesus

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Justin looks like he's confused. He shouldn't even bother with trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Dang you go out and do things on a Sunday and come back to like five pages!

All I can say is- This sort of situation was inevitable. When you lose ALL of your friends and claim you hate the drama, inevitably you're going to do something stupid.

Blame the "haters", but you make your own mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.