Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Goodness - I just watched it blown up on my work computer - Dence is DEFINATELY showing a very aggressive stance - fists clenched and leaning into Justin. Pixar Charlies body language could not be more obvious - its screaming "awkward' and 'I don't want to be involved'

I bow my hat to you @Tom Wambsgans for gifting us this footage!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
A growing thread on the Disneyland subreddit that was referencing the altercation has already been removed by moderators.

B9D16FA9-F904-4D9B-9049-AC628991C915.gif

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
All I gotta say is if you're vlogging in the parks and see Justin Scarred being aggressively approached by two infamous Disney vloggers, you keep that camera steady and focused.
I'm kidding, they probably didn't even notice. Just would have been nice to get more footage.
Magically Consumed aren't saints, they're assholes too.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Justin’s video does have a small reference. He says the night started with someone “in his face over a misunderstanding” and at one point he does say “oh I got my positivity back now!”. OA definitely knew something happened when chatting with him at the end of the night. I think if it had involved Ally he would’ve called them out more.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just got confirmation from the fuel rod machine on Main St. Spencer thought KT was trying to swap out fuel rods with Justin.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Screenshot_20230312_153400_Instagram.jpg

Oh, KT, teddy bears are not humans!
Also, I love how she can never name any of these so called "incredible" people 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Right now, Spencer is taking off his hat, getting his lens wipe out and adjusting the date and time in his phone.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.