Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I gotta say is if you're vlogging in the parks and see Justin Scarred being aggressively approached by two infamous Disney vloggers, you keep that camera steady and focused.
I'm kidding, they probably didn't even notice. Just would have been nice to get more footage.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
nevermind my past comment, that is for sure justin. the not so clear view of him from the back threw me off

and spencer's movements in that clip are very much aggressive and threatening. pixar chuck standing off to the side also points to this being a not so friendly interaction as others mentioned. it also looks like he's talking to KT once he starts walking away and she even appears to be smiling maybe? would love to know what was said there

Spence definitely jolts forward into Justin’s face, as if to say “Stop pretending you edit your own videos, bro! That’s lame! You’re not the real deal!”
That's what made me think he went to physically harm Justin with literally the densest part of denses body

• Haha
Reactions: 20
and spencer's movements in that clip are very much aggressive and threatening. pixar chuck standing off to the side also points to this being a not so friendly interaction as others mentioned.
Spence definitely jolts forward into Justin’s face, as if to say “Stop pretending you edit your own videos, bro! That’s lame! You’re not the real deal!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’m currently in Cleveland airport with a few hour delay in Detroit putting me at home around 1am aka 4am since I’ve been on the Eastern time for a week.

I’ve got a Disneyland reservation for tomorrow. Should I still go? Kinda curious to see the grifters in action.

I may take the hit for a no show if I don’t go. I don’t live close enough to scan in and go home like these assholes. I disagree with that practice anyhow.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm now laughing at the way Dense is just stood there like he's imagining himself trying to power up like he's in an Anime once he gets separated from Justin and The Fat Controller

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
nevermind my past comment, that is for sure justin. the not so clear view of him from the back threw me off

and spencer's movements in that clip are very much aggressive and threatening. pixar chuck standing off to the side also points to this being a not so friendly interaction as others mentioned. it also looks like he's talking to KT once he starts walking away and she even appears to be smiling maybe? would love to know what was said there
Her smiling could've been her trying to smooth things over? Justin mentioned in the second video he posted that they were super apologetic after. I don't know that I could be as forgiving as Justin though. I would certainly imagine this will be the last interaction they have...ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Her smiling could've been her trying to smooth things over? Justin mentioned in the second video he posted that they were super apologetic after. I don't know that I could be as forgiving as Justin though. I would certainly imagine this will be the last interaction they have...ever.
Special KKKT probably realised that they are in public and thought oh tit.. Denser might get us kicked out and banned

Reactions: 27
The “conversation” with Justin (that we can see) starts at 1:48:53, at 1:53:41 they pan back where you can see Dense standing on his own while KT and Justin are still talking, lots of Pixar Charlie wandering in and out of frame, at 2:01:37 you can see the conversation is still going on between KT and Justin (Dense has his back to KT and Justin now), at 2:06:13 you see Dense walking away. Almost 20 minute conversation with Justin when BLOB has no friends. 🧐🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
I could see KT trying to act nonchalant and apologize for Spencer’s drunken rants

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It would be a real shame if someone packaged nicely a clip of Justin's videos illustrating his distress about being verbally assaulted at Disneyland, with the clip of Spencer, and then that made its way to Jess Colopy.

What would be even worse!!! If Jess then wrote a story referencing Katie and Spencer's previous aggressive behavior.

But worst of all! That Jess Colopy story ended up on Disneyland Reddit and the 494,000 members there (which includes many Disney Senior Executives) see it!

I hope Katie & Spence really dodge a bullet and none of that happens.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
It would be a real shame if someone packaged nicely a clip of Justin's videos illustrating his distress about being verbally assaulted at Disneyland, with the clip of Spencer, and then that made its way to Jess Colopy.

What would be even worse!!! If Jess then wrote a story referencing Katie and Spencer's previous aggressive behavior.

But worst of all! That Jess Colopy story ended up on Disneyland Reddit and the 494,000 members there (which includes many Disney Senior Executives) see it!

I hope Katie & Spence really dodge a bullet and none of that happens.
Yea that would be a shame...

Oh well

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think Justin would win in an actual fight. I mean Dense is the guy who CRIED on a choo-choo train 🤣😅😂
Screenshot_20230303_160601_YouTube.jpg

These two make the worst decisions ever! KT must have been reading here on Tattle the last few weeks and noticed how much their thread has slowed down. Then decided to go start some tit for the drama? They must know that they really suck at youtube and are boring as hell. Do they have a master plan to start something with every Disney vlogger to look like the victim? Or I guess these are just the actions of two dumbasses with the brains of a teenage bully.
I guess this also proves that pixar charlie IS NOT around for security purposes. He is just the paycheck 😅 and Spencer's drinking buddy.

• Haha
I think Justin would win in an actual fight. I mean Dense is the guy who CRIED on a choo-choo train 🤣😅😂
View attachment 2023953
These two make the worst decisions ever! KT must have been reading here on Tattle the last few weeks and noticed how much their thread has slowed down. Then decided to go start some tit for the drama? They must know that they really suck at youtube and are boring as hell. Do they have a master plan to start something with every Disney vlogger to look like the victim? Or I guess these are just the actions of two dumbasses with the brains of a teenage bully.
I guess this also proves that pixar charlie IS NOT around for security purposes. He is just the paycheck 😅 and Spencer's drinking buddy.
"Drinking buddy"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These 2 need to be banned from Disneyland, they ban other people for fighting they should be too.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I wonder what other vloggers went live on Princess Nite? Perhaps there's more footage of the Fake Life and JustinScarred confrontation that's out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
These two are a PR nightmare for DL, yet they continue to roam the park like the own the place.
Why?
DL is very aware of BLAB and how problematic they are. Cast members loathe them. BLAB gets off on being somewhere they aren't wanted, and feel DL belongs to them

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.