Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Justin with his back to the camera. He is wearing his hat and has his satchel.

Justin is about six feet tall

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Spencer is so pissed off, he even stays planted when the equipment is being wheeled by. He doesn't move until he realizes that it will hit him if he doesn't.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
If they insist what GriftBuster said was harassment then what would they classify Spencer's behavior as? If GriftBuster could get kicked out of the park then what is the deserving consequence of this? Spencer should be banned if he can't control his emotions. I normally wouldn't call for such a thing but this is worthy of a ban.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
D1A8CB66-B435-4739-9471-6979439FC276.jpeg

For those that did not go down the Brianna Madia rabbit hole, this woman did not hire a PI. One of her fans created anti-BM accounts, tracked those who commented/watched the stories and used internet crumbs to trace back those accounts to the real people. She would need to subpoena all the social media sites for email addresses and we all know her “attorney” doesn’t have the means to do that.

Of course the person she’s hitching her wagon to is a drunk driver that ran over her own dog and lied about it to grift $100k from her fans.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I wonder if there are still Tattlers who subscribe to their Patreon, the next Besties live might become "problematic". And DL is their "happy place" where they escape to 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder if there are still Tattlers who subscribe to their Patreon, the next Besties live might become "problematic". And DL is their "happy place" where they escape to 😂
Looks like they did a live patreon Friday night that we missed.
B2E89786-7E69-49EA-A723-B34ADF560FB3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I took a quick look at Blab's princess nite vlog. Dense went on about how good his slice of cheese pizza from Pizza Planet was. THE FLIMSY, CARDBOARD-LIKE PIZZA. And of course KT had to mention that her slice really wasn't that big because it was so thin. 🙄
GridArt_20230312_141207072.jpg

Same tit, different day!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Looks like they did a live patreon Friday night that we missed.
View attachment 2023922
Their Besties streams are boring as tit and I'm sure they didn't address the incident since it wasn't made public until after the stream. Guess we'll wait for the video where they're sitting on a park bench with a title like "We need to talk or We need to address some things"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.