Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well considering he didn't get to touch Justin I bet dence is watching Adams last two vlogs with his hands down his pants as Dani702 is in them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Anyone wondering, Griftbuster let me know that that screenshot is from a livestream by “Magically Consumed” (what a stupid name but ok), about 1:48 in

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Dence, Big Pappa Smurf & Justin Scarred and they seem to be threatening Justin

---

Damn it Tattle not now!!
I don't follow Justin, so wasn't sure what he looked like. I thought he was a small guy. That person doesn't look small to me.

Either way, that picture doesn't look like friends catching up.

When is DL going to wise up? These two are a ticking time bomb.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
More questions that would be asked in “Discovery” back to Katie if she ever tried to sue anyone for criticizing their YouTube channel on a Message Board about Public Internet Personalities:

72D6A498-A47C-493E-ABA3-643C270AC071.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't follow Justin, so wasn't sure what he looked like. I thought he was a small guy. That person doesn't look small to me.

I just saw the footage seems Dense gets in Justin's face (he really leans in to Justin's face before they get separated by cast members moving something but Justin seems to only be talking to Tubs

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Ohh ohhh I wanna see the footage
---
Who else thinks they were not expecting Justin to actually talk about it and cower away
Exactly! I was thinking the same thing. I bet they assumed he would never say anything. But I guess all they'll do is ignore all of it and gaslight anyone that brings it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
For some reason I thought Justin was smaller than Spencer. Theres not too many videos of them together - the only one I know of is the D23 a few years ago from where these snapshots were taken. The perspective of the camera does not give an accurate height comparison, unfortunately, but it does seem to indicate Justin being slightly taller.

F7CC7186-B046-4440-9456-A0F6C9C6FD10.jpeg
EF002ED5-8331-4475-9FD5-53BE55B92E70.jpeg
B90356B6-BA86-40FC-9557-1402B5DD3465.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Tattle isn't working fully for me, anyone able to cross reference Justin's hoody & jacket from this video explaining it with the footage from that livestream?

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Justin is really tall, over 6 feet.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I noticed in that livestream multiple people glancing in their direction as if they were causing a scene. There were two cast members at the churro cart watching. You can hear someone say "that Randomland guy"

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.