Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it a stretch to say that when Justin quoted the way the person threatened him….the way he said it….it sounded like Dense? I could hear it in my head…so similar to his drunken DIY rant. If this was BLOB and it was after Dense had a few drinks before attending an event….they have some bigger fish to fry with some addiction issues. Hard for them to continue their rants about respecting the parks and cast members when half of your “team” is showing up hammered and potentially belligerent. What is so funny though is that Justin was comped the suite, the tickets, anything and everything….and KT and Dense had to buy their own. Got Pixar Charlie to buy their tickets 'cos they be broke 😆
@OregonDuckMama34 I hope you don't mind but I made a small edit to your post......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
i now a too or thing about bans Spencer. I’ll be yor jeDi. By the way you all are living rent free in my head Louie the Bee and Tattle shame on you. I pay big tips
5369509B-87F6-43C5-96DC-2D33F2D0CEA7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
SIX PAIRS. Lol she owns six pairs of the same pants.

I wonder if that's because they all stretch and tear with the sheer volume that is stuffed in them......

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For the record, if Katie calls any of your employers to tell them you post critique on a Message Board about “Adult Disney Fans that Vlog Full-time at Disneyland”.

Let me know and I will gladly call your employer back immediately and apologize that my teenage daughter and her friends have been crank calling random businesses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
For the record, if Katie calls any of your employers to tell them you post critique on a Message Board about “Adult Disney Fans that Vlog Full-time at Disneyland”.

Let me know and I will gladly call your employer back immediately and apologize that my teenage daughter and her friends have been crank calling random businesses.
If they want to speak to my employer they would have to speak to me and I would just laugh down the phone

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The actual footage is all I needed to see. Clearly Spencer is unhinged. It’s all in his body language. Poor Justin, it was 3 of them and only 1 of him. Boo Hoo BLAB caught YET AGAIN in someone’s stream in a “PRIVATE” moment I’m sure you didn’t want anyone to see! You’re so fucked! 😂
Ohh ohhh I wanna see the footage
---
Who else thinks they were not expecting Justin to actually talk about it and cower away

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The actual footage is all I needed to see. Clearly Spencer is unhinged. It’s all in his body language. Poor Justin, it was 3 of them and only 1 of him. Boo Hoo BLAB caught YET AGAIN in someone’s stream in a “PRIVATE” moment I’m sure you didn’t want anyone to see! You’re so fucked! 😂
Big Fella's body language looks very hostile as well, with her arms being folded and giving the death stare to Justin.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.