Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I disagree. The idea of making money from YouTube is a real job.

would you tell Jim Carey to get a real job? Or would you tell Bruce Springsteen to get a real job? Because at the end of the day, they are doing the same thing just on a larger scale. They make content and fans pay for it.

No different than reality stars.

why slave a way at a dead end real job, when you have fans that are willing to donate? No one is forcing ppl to donate.
Welcome back.
Can you please explain why you think these two deserve your support?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Welcome back.
Can you please explain why you think these two deserve your support?
I don’t support them or believe they deserve support. I just hate the concept of having to get a “real job”. Implying that YouTube content creation can’t be a “real” job.

I’ve been producing music professionally for 10+ years and my boomer family members didn’t consider it a “real job”. They’d much rather seeing me behind a desk miserable like them. Instead I make my living in the studio producing and writing songs for artists.

now that I make a living and have a family that I support doing what I do, they don’t hit me with that “real job” nonsense.

Reactions: 9
I don’t support them or believe they deserve support. I just hate the concept of having to get a “real job”. Implying that YouTube content creation can’t be a “real” job.

I’ve been producing music professionally for 10+ years and my boomer family members didn’t consider it a “real job”. They’d much rather seeing me behind a desk miserable like them. Instead I make my living in the studio producing and writing songs for artists.

now that I make a living and have a family that I support doing what I do, they don’t hit me with that “real job” nonsense.
Producing music and walking around the same place shoving food in your mouth all day while filming it are two VERY different things.

Yes, you can make a legit living by producing content for YouTube, but is there a future in it? What happens when the next big thing comes along and people are no longer interested in your channel? Or what happens when you are a huge lazy bleep and people start to see you for what you are?

It's not necessarily a career unless you can turn it into something like film and television. Until then, it's just temporary.

Reactions: 16

would you tell Jim Carey to get a real job? Or would you tell Bruce Springsteen to get a real job? Because at the end of the day, they are doing the same thing just on a larger scale. They make content and fans pay for it.

why slave a way at a dead end real job, when you have fans that are willing to donate? No one is forcing ppl to donate.
Spencer creates content. Part of that content involves filming KT eating her dinner.

KT doesn’t have any sort of job, not even creating content. KT is unemployed, broke, and a slob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I read parts of California are under protective order due to weather. I hope you are all safe ❤

Also wonder if KT will do more than post once about it to her Instagram stories and then move on the the St Patrick day food at Disneyland.

Reactions: 17
Producing music and walking around the same place shoving food in your mouth all day while filming it are two VERY different things.

Yes, you can make a legit living by producing content for YouTube, but is there a future in it? What happens when the next big thing comes along and people are no longer interested in your channel? Or what happens when you are a huge lazy bleep and people start to see you for what you are?

It's not necessarily a career unless you can turn it into something like film and television. Until then, it's just temporary.
Ok,
But why are you here?
And how long during your 10+ years making music before you were able to support yourself and your family?

Reactions: 4
A day of KT’s life:

Wake up… in the afternoon.
Read tattle.
Seethe.
Make Instagram posts in response to tattle.
Move from bed to couch.
Add crumbs and icing to under fingernail food collection.
Nap.
What not.
Read tattle.
Seethe.
Make Instagram posts in response to tattle.
Add meat and cheese to under fingernail food collection.
Move from couch to bed.
Go to sleep.
You forgot “cook dinner consisting of large quantities of zucchini and Raos sauce as her homemade meal”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Alex, I'll take KTisms for $500
"The idea of making money from YouTube is a real job."

Humm,
The IDEA of making money from YT IS a REAL JOB?
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

It depends on who is the vlogger. These two rinse and repeat effortless trash and then walk around waiting for the handouts to come. They aren’t even in the same classification as the others that truly hustle for the payout. So would I tell Jim Carey to get a real job? Absolutely not. Would I tell the person that lasted for five minutes on the first episode of the Bachelor trying to do public appearances well into their forties while begging for loose change to get a real job? Hell yes. I’m only speaking for myself here but defending Blob in anyway for me….now that dog don’t hunt.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
youtube can be a job. but they're bad at their job. so they need to quit and get jobs that are better.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Plus, Jim Carey and Springsteen are truly extraordinarily talented.
BLOB walks around DL with a camera.
It's not even in the same ball park.
BLOB creates nothing.
They appropriate DL content for their own private use and try to profit from it.
If you can't see the difference in that, I can't help you.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Have I missed a post? What random day will BLOB do the next livestream? Will Spencer get liquored up again, and reveal more of his rotten core?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just want to clarify for the record that I am neither a fan of Jim Carey or Bruce Springsteen. Although I did like Carey in Man On The Moon.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Related: Chris Martin aka “the secret Disney group” has been BANNED from WDW! (They also filed a lawsuit against him) hopefully this is the first step in a long line of grifters being banned!!!!
Why was he banned?

Reactions: 7
Why was he banned?
I could post all the info here or you could google Chris Martin sued by Disney .. he was served three cease and desists for selling merch such as ears and masks using Disney’s intellectual property. He ignored all three crease and desists. He tried to change the name of his fb group and webstore thinking he was smarter than Disney’s lawyers.. he isn’t. I knew him personally 6-8 years ago abd trust me, he deserves everything coming his way!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This guy Chris Martin and his wife are big time scammers/grifters. Only took me a quick minute to see through their nonsense a few years ago. He’s playing dumb by acting like he doesn’t know what’s going on. If only Disney had a way to figure out who‘s using their annual pass to buy discounted merchandise and resell on eBay ( care to share your eBay store name KT?)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.