Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like a few of these male vloggers are lazy, irresponsible man-child like 'men'. They're like babies still and don't know how to be real men. I could never be with a guy like Justin and Spencer.. These guys aren't providers or protectors. Useless if you ask me!
Nothing more unattractive than someone (male or female) that does NOT prioritize his/her child(ren). PERIOD!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It wouldn’t surprise me if the explicit poster is KT herself. This forum has gained so much attention especially in this past week with everything that’s happened.

We all know about CaliforniaGirl and the other accounts KT made because the style of posting/wording was identical. Trying to fit in with the other snarkers but also get the heat off BLAB by asking for an essay-style response getting the dirt on their competition.

Blab Stans are curious and are visiting this forum every day. KT is panicking doing full on damage control any way she can. What’s not to say she created this disturbing account to sound completely mental to try and discredit the wonderful and intelligent posters here. Once a new reader sees those disturbing posts I could see someone thinking “Wow ok these people are insane! Poor KT!”

and that’s exactly what they want!!! to do damage control on this forum using any kind of manipulative tactic they can to sway people’s opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thank you for saying this. There’s nothing funny about any of the posts from that person, and I’m glad to see that other people on here agree.
Same. Also with the p-e-d-o talk. There are things to snark about, but that one goes to a very dark place and shouldn't be brought up (it is done on a lot of these forums but luckily most people don't like it either. and agree it should be off-limits) unless legally there is some backing.

Reactions: 16

These two are so weird! Look how excited they both get when they come across a troll. You can hear Spence saying "oh yes" and "that feels so good" as if he's turned on! Lol..Every day I'm more and more baffled by the amount of people who don't seem to get it! The signs are dangling in front of their faces..
I know! Back when I was a subscriber I'd get annoyed watching her over the top, creepy excitement. I never followed along in chats, so I wouldn't know what they were saying. Kind of wished I did now

Reactions: 12
LOVE that there were no BLAB appearances in anyone’s else’s Lunar New Year videos 😅
Unfortunately BLAB did make an appearance in some clips of Dylan's Lunar New Year Video. 🙄 Come on Dylan!

However NO sighting of them in Magic Journeys video. Sorry KT the little show you put on when running into them as witnessed in Dylan's video did not help you make the cut.

12322.JPG

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Same. Also with the p-e-d-o talk. There are things to snark about, but that one goes to a very dark place and shouldn't be brought up (it is done on a lot of these forums but luckily most people don't like it either. and agree it should be off-limits) unless legally there is some backing.
As far as I know, no one has ever accused Spencer of being a child predator and you are quite right, no one ever should.
If anything we all know his thing is chasing after married woman.
I can only speak for myself when I say he dresses like one, and I will continue to f****ing say so!!! Just like my profile photo is merely poking fun at him.

Those two f*ckers are fair game..... you don't take a knife to a gunfight, or those two will trample all over us here.
I'm not going to agree to censor people, there is too much of that tit going on right now in the world, last time I checked free speech was just about still in fashion.

I respect your opinion.... people have every right to not like a post.... and I respect your right to not like mine if you don't,
but in my own case, I will continue to say he dresses like a Child Predator... because he does. That being said, I'll never accuse him of being one either, because I don't think he is.

I definitely believe there is a line people shouldn't cross, but everyone has different moral values and everyone's line is different.
It's something not everyone is always going to agree on.

I reserve my right to not like something but fall short of telling a person not to do it, it's not my place, I'd only ever suggest.
If they want to go so far as to get themselves foolishly banned from the board, and that's what will happen for those who go too far, it's on them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe Jeremy777 has finally made his appearance here at Tattle Life 🤷🏻‍♂️ Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Unfortunately BLAB did make an appearance in some clips of Dylan's Lunar New Year Video. 🙄 Come on Dylan!

However NO sighting of them in Magic Journeys video. Sorry KT the little show you put on when running into them as witnessed in Dylan's video did not help you make the cut.

View attachment 1010636
Oh! Haha. I don’t watch Dylan, so glad you caught it. I hope he cuts them loose soon like everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh! Haha. I don’t watch Dylan, so glad you caught it. I hope he cuts them loose soon like everyone else.
He seemed to be distancing himself from them, but they've hung out a couple times now. I do feel with the other vloggers it's bad for business to get caught up in drama. Spence and Katie talked in the past about being cordial with the Duoo, because they still saw them at the park all the time.

Pretty sure Dylan is going to be in WDW same time as BLAB. If Woo's back in Florida I wonder if we'll see him in a Dylan video?

Reactions: 9
I can't understand how someone that has committed themself to eating healthy and working out can then suddenly go to the parks again and stuff her face. She's like those people at Weight Watchers that go to class after pigging out and cry and get upset they didn't lose weight.
It takes work and determination...but such she has neither then...FAIL.
I managed to lose over 60 pounds while a Disney Annual pass holder. We would go, walk DCA 4 times straight, over to Disneyland...more walking and only one acceptable meal while there. There are things you can eat. I also brought along fruit, a bar and a large water bottle. It can be done !!!
My Fitbit showed almost 15 miles for the day !!!
She is so lazy and spends time reading here while she could be working out.
Congrats on your 60 pounds!!
We had APs for many years and I loved walking the parks to get my steps in. They’re is a YT channel that is walking the parks. Not just Disney. I started following it during Covid and either walked on my treadmill or rode my spin bike While watching.

KT could totally walk the parks or the beach and vlog it showing their step count. She’s got a fancy Apple Watch that counts steps. It’s not just for telling time…… But that would be tooooo much work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He seemed to be distancing himself from them, but they've hung out a couple times now. I do feel with the other vloggers it's bad for business to get caught up in drama. Spence and Katie talked in the past about being cordial with the Duoo, because they still saw them at the park all the time.

Pretty sure Dylan is going to be in WDW same time as BLAB. If Woo's back in Florida I wonder if we'll see him in a Dylan video?
I remember Dylan stating he was going to Florida in February, and back home by early March. Meanwhile BLOB stating they will be going in March. I would not be surprised if things change and they all travel to Orlando together. Meanwhile the Woo is suppose to be back in Florida around Feb 20th. So it will be interesting to see what happens.

i'd like to know the mystery of Spencer's hat. he never takes that damn thing off. even when they go a really nice restaurant, even when they are at home. looks so juvenile
He had that damn thing on while ’working out’ in the Anacapa gym. What a Douche..

I’m so glad to see our #1 girl has beat her anxiety and depression. View attachment 1010027
written as she woke up in the car as Grandpa Spence is pulling into the In-n-Out drive thru.
FU KT and your bullshit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It's a brilliant comment this, absolutely brilliant.
They have no reply to this..... I know they read this board and I flat out challenge them to reply to this question!
KT? Spencer? What are your paying Patreons getting from you? What have they been getting from you all the months they have been giving you money, that non paying viewers don't get anyway? I'd be feeling pretty damn conned if I were them.
You get access to ONE exclusive post. I’m sure it contains some amazing and top secret information. The key to end world hunger and solve all of the worst of our worlds problems. One post. 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You get access to ONE exclusive post. I’m sure it contains some amazing and top secret information. The key to end world hunger and solve all of the worst of our worlds problems. One post. 😆
The last, and one of the few things they’ve ever posted in their Patreon is this long-winded excuse from April 2019 of not posting much up to that point, and an empty promise to be more present there.

What’s their excuse going to be now for nearly 3 years of radio silence on the site?

CC860EAE-7EAD-4BD2-A260-E63599177CB3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On the rare times I've seen him without it, he genuinely looks like a man in his mid to late 60s.
I know that sounds like I'm joking but he truly does, it really ages him (yes even more than now).
He knows this, Katie knows this, and you can be sure KT plays a big part in making him wear it also.
When he wakes up in the morning and looks in his mirror he has to decide whether he wants to look like a very old man... or a child predator.
I guess Child Predator wins.

Spencer some good free advice...... if you must wear the cap, buy a sports cap. Under Armour, Nike, Adidas, anything but something that makes you look like you're going to be on "To Catch A Predator, with Chris Hanson" next week. You don't have to force the Disney thing down everyone's throats all the time, we get it.
Maybe he could borrow KTs sharpie to color in the bald spot.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m all for snark but I feel like the poster who’s going into explicit detail about KT’s under carriage is trying to take away from the cold hard facts being told here. I dislike KT and Spencer just as much as the next person but there’s a line between funny and disturbing. Just adds to the image KT is trying to portray of a mentally imbalanced loser living in a basement. Just my opinion…
Yeah, that one post was really really inappropriate. Takes away from this entire group, which, to me, is the best YouTuber thread on this forum. It is routinely the most funny one I read, but also everyone seems to get along well and it is even as far as who contributes. Just a really fun thread to come to and very refreshing. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Congrats on your 60 pounds!!
We had APs for many years and I loved walking the parks to get my steps in. They’re is a YT channel that is walking the parks. Not just Disney. I started following it during Covid and either walked on my treadmill or rode my spin bike While watching.

KT could totally walk the parks or the beach and vlog it showing their step count. She’s got a fancy Apple Watch that counts steps. It’s not just for telling time…… But that would be tooooo much work.
Thanks for the support...I have managed to keep it off during the pandemic by walking the neighborhood but I sure miss Disneyland ! Hope I don't see KT when I finally go back...it would ruin my day !!!

BLOB is at the parks and hanging with Dylan and Magic Journeys...some other randoms as well. Sucks because I really love Janelle and MigVee. Gotta say, Im disappointed in them making this poor decision to hang with them.

• Wow
Yeah, that one post was really really inappropriate. Takes away from this entire group, which, to me, is the best YouTuber thread on this forum. It is routinely the most funny one I read, but also everyone seems to get along well and it is even as far as who contributes. Just a really fun thread to come to and very refreshing. 😊
Is there any way to control this kind of thing ? Is there a moderator ???

Reactions: 7
OMG..... no way!!!
I honestly thought this was a joke at first..... I am in shock. I know I shouldn't be, but I am in shock, lol.

The last, and one of the few things they’ve ever posted in their Patreon is this long-winded excuse from April 2019 of not posting much up to that point, and an empty promise to be more present there.

What’s their excuse going to be now for nearly 3 years of radio silence on the site?

View attachment 1010916
I'm literally dying here, this is beyond disgraceful.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.