Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BLOB is at the parks and hanging with Dylan and Magic Journeys...some other randoms as well. Sucks because I really love Janelle and MigVee. Gotta say, Im disappointed in them making this poor decision to hang with them.
Ugh..I don't watch MJ often but I liked them. Not sure I like them as much now. What a disappointment!

Reactions: 13
It wouldn’t surprise me if the explicit poster is KT herself. This forum has gained so much attention especially in this past week with everything that’s happened.

We all know about CaliforniaGirl and the other accounts KT made because the style of posting/wording was identical. Trying to fit in with the other snarkers but also get the heat off BLAB by asking for an essay-style response getting the dirt on their competition.

Blab Stans are curious and are visiting this forum every day. KT is panicking doing full on damage control any way she can. What’s not to say she created this disturbing account to sound completely mental to try and discredit the wonderful and intelligent posters here. Once a new reader sees those disturbing posts I could see someone thinking “Wow ok these people are insane! Poor KT!”

and that’s exactly what they want!!! to do damage control on this forum using any kind of manipulative tactic they can to sway people’s opinions.
I've been thinking about what you said in this post here, and it would make a lot of sense.

Before they posted the gross story I think they made a comment on if people wanted to hear (read) it.
The majority who saw the comment either said no, or liked a person's comment that was saying no, but then they went ahead and posted it anyway.

It always pays to keep our guards up and it's a good catch if it is KT someone close to them trying to discredit us here.

Reactions: 12
The last, and one of the few things they’ve ever posted in their Patreon is this long-winded excuse from April 2019 of not posting much up to that point, and an empty promise to be more present there.

What’s their excuse going to be now for nearly 3 years of radio silence on the site?

View attachment 1010916
COMPLETELY locked out? Oh gosh, no wonder they weren’t able to participate with their Patrons. I had no idea.

I hope that one day all of these billionaire fat cats will quit flying to space and solve the real problems down here on earth, like creating some kind of mechanism that allows the average person to reset their password, in the event they’ve forgotten it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
59A9A3B9-9C3E-4227-ABE1-202AE7B50998.jpeg
D83EBE75-0665-4A18-8CB0-D425F849A1F5.jpeg
This weird looking creature is constantly responding to us. And after she responds, she'll post a 'living my best life' meme or something! Lol .. Who are you trying to convince KT? Yourself, your 'haters', or your stans??? Probably all of the above!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
KT we do believe everything we hear about you and you have nothing but time to explain
Screenshot_20220123-173634.png
Screenshot_20220123-173618.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I never noticed how thicc checkbook is. Ladies that like a man with a little junk in the trunk and a good credit score holla
Screenshot_20220123-173311-587.png
Screenshot_20220123-173355-424.png

For those wondering why Spencer rarely takes off his hat. This is why
Screenshot_20220123-173442.png

• Haha
After lurking for a month, I've finally worked my way through every thread. Y'all are prolific! My name is a joke, of course, but after the "undercover" shenanigans in previous threads, I couldn't resist.

I was never a BLAB stan, but did watch sometimes. WDW is my home turf, so I started watching when Spence 'n' Peppa made their first trip here. KT's constant, "That's a MOMENT!" declarations got on my nerves quickly, and I didn't like them screwing poor Dani.702 (who works full time and is always price-conscious) with a surprise reservation for an expensive lunch at Be Our Guest. Their money-grubbing live vlogs are what finally turned me off.

Ironically, I found this forum because of KT. Her constant snotting about "haters and trolls" made me wonder what I had missed. One short Google later, here I am.

Just wanted to introduce myself, and thank you all for the education and entertainment! I'll eventually have more to say, but for now I'm having too much fun reading. (And watching the obvious reactions on Instagram!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Damn..Spence looks like he's eligible for Medicare but he's still 14 years away!

He wears the Disney caps so that they won't be mistaken for a father/daughter duo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I never noticed how thicc checkbook is. Ladies that like a man with a little junk in the trunk and a good credit score hollaView attachment 1011031View attachment 1011032

For those wondering why Spencer rarely takes off his hat. This is whyView attachment 1011034
"for those folks over at tattle life wondering why Spencer never takes his hat off" That's what she meant to say! And I think KT has a little crush on Charlie.. haha..She has her eye on him in case Spence gets tired of vlogging or he dumps her..

Good for them. He’s a little too much for me most days, but they definitely put a lot of effort into their work. I’m sure BLAB is genuinely happy for them. 🤪
Oh KT must be super excited for them! Lol..she just wishes Disney would've invited her & Spence and not Provost.

Reactions: 10
KT's constant, "That's a MOMENT!" declarations got on my nerves quickly, and I didn't like them screwing poor Dani.702 (who works full time and is always price-conscious) with a surprise reservation for an expensive lunch at Be Our Guest.
Hello and welcome. I'm new here too. Love your name! I really didn't care for the way they insinuated themselves on the Florida vloggers, some of whom I like way better than I ever did the Blabs. These people are such obnoxious users! It's obvious they don't give a rat's about the Disneyland vloggers, but at Florida they might as well be holding a neon sign that says "we hate you all."

• Heart
Reactions: 15
After lurking for a month, I've finally worked my way through every thread. Y'all are prolific! My name is a joke, of course, but after the "undercover" shenanigans in previous threads, I couldn't resist.

I was never a BLAB stan, but did watch sometimes. WDW is my home turf, so I started watching when Spence 'n' Peppa made their first trip here. KT's constant, "That's a MOMENT!" declarations got on my nerves quickly, and I didn't like them screwing poor Dani.702 (who works full time and is always price-conscious) with a surprise reservation for an expensive lunch at Be Our Guest. Their money-grubbing live vlogs are what finally turned me off.

Ironically, I found this forum because of KT. Her constant snotting about "haters and trolls" made me wonder what I had missed. One short Google later, here I
Just wanted to introduce myself, and thank you all for the education and entertainment! I'll eventually have more to say, but for now I'm having too much fun reading. (And watching the obvious reactions on Instagram!)

Ironically, I found this forum because of KT. Her constant snotting about "haters and trolls" made me wonder what I had missed. One short Google later, here I am.

Hopefully this isnt another KT account....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hello and welcome. I'm new here too. Love your name! I really didn't care for the way they insinuated themselves on the Florida vloggers, some of whom I like way better than I ever did the Blabs. These people are such obnoxious users! It's obvious they don't give a rat's about the Disneyland vloggers, but at Florida they might as well be holding a neon sign that says "we hate you all."

KT seemed determined to be besties with Jackie from Super Enthused, but obviously didn't care about anyone else. They act like they're now Orlando experts, despite having never been here during summer. Their WDW summer weather advice was not just stupid, but dangerous. They need to stop pretending to know more than they do, before someone gets hurt.

Hopefully this isnt another KT account....
I'll be happy to use "antiquities" in a sentence, if you want, lol. I just got such a laugh out of her clumsy attempts at intrigue in the earlier threads that I couldn't resist going with a silly name.

Not actually sure how I could prove it, but there are some key differences between us. I have zero interest in going to Disneyland, I think fake nails are gross, I'd never heard of Lawry's Seasoned Salt (wtf?) before those disgusting meatballs, and I know the name of the (4-year) college I graduated from. There's also my wheelchair, but that's just a picky little detail, lol.

I don't blame you for questioning, though. That woman is nuts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
KT doesn't know words like "prolific" and "shenanigans" let alone proper punctuation or the correct names of Florida vloggers they step on. I doubt it.

"Shenanigans"? Like when you shenan, and then you shenan again, right?

Seriously, how frightening is it that someone that uneducated could have qualified to work in healthcare?

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 1010997View attachment 1010998This weird looking creature is constantly responding to us. And after she responds, she'll post a 'living my best life' meme or something! Lol .. Who are you trying to convince KT? Yourself, your 'haters', or your stans??? Probably all of the above!
All I think of now when I see her, is that funny video that @Lalo Salamanca did where she is bouncing up and down saying "come at me trolls, come at me" hahaha :)
She is absolutely hideous, grotesque in every sense of the word.

• Haha
  • Heart
She looks like Rosie O’Donnell here (and I loved Rosie though so this kind of breaks my heart). Whoever said Spencer was a chubbier (and perpetually sunburnt) Fred Durst - you are spot on!

She reminds me of Mama Cass from the Mama’s and Papa’s

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.