Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KT seems to be very upset with the new reduced portion size of the Mickey beignets. She will now have to buy the 6 pack instead of the 3 pack šŸ˜‚

And once again, sheā€™s trying to incite anger against The Walt Disney Company.

View attachment 1008630
Couldn't they just LOOK smaller because her sausage-finger man hands are bigger than they were in 2018?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she is so annoying jumping up and down in the videos. it got so annoying when they were whining about Disneyland being closed. geez most of us don't get to go once a year.
but what's this about them living in Adam The Woo's apartment? ?
Word is they bailed on Adam so he had to move out of his Anaheim apartment. In Justin Scarred's Oceanic Arts Tiki Video at around 3:00 he mentions Adam the Woo moving out of California and Adam's Roommates (Most likely BLAB) moving out too.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe the 2nd Bedroom is for Holly! Just kidding we know KT & Spence donā€™t share a bed šŸ¤£
That 2nd bedroom is probably for her dad (not Henry). She lived in an apartment with him before she moved in with Daddy Spence.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Kitra from OA just posted this to her stories and guess who sheā€™s no longer following? Iā€™m sure this isnā€™t pointed directly at BLAB/KT, but she was following them beforeā€¦

View attachment 1008702
They're not following BLAB from their OA account either! Haha..They are close to Mondo and Mondo is close to Chris R., so they probably know a thing or two about BLAB and they are more apt to believe something that's told to them by reliable sources than something they hear from a 'hater'.

Reactions: 21
So Kitra from OA just posted this to her stories and guess who sheā€™s no longer following? Iā€™m sure this isnā€™t pointed directly at BLAB/KT, but she was following them beforeā€¦

View attachment 1008702
I think more and more people are realizing how toxic BLAB is. Itā€™s been quite the week for them showing their true colors.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Looks like Checkbook Charlie has an admirer (in the latest lives comments).
1642917702920.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Looks like Checkbook Charlie has an admirer (in the latest lives comments).
View attachment 1008717
This is going to sound nuts but I bet KT is the type of girl that gets furious when other women like their male friends, even if they would never date those friends themselves because it takes the attention from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ll get blocked (if she even reads it, or she might go look for it now that Iā€™m posting this), but Iā€™m asking with sincerity.
View attachment 1008706
It's a brilliant comment this, absolutely brilliant.
They have no reply to this..... I know they read this board and I flat out challenge them to reply to this question!
KT? Spencer? What are your paying Patreons getting from you? What have they been getting from you all the months they have been giving you money, that non paying viewers don't get anyway? I'd be feeling pretty damn conned if I were them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Welp, if we actually wanted proof that she reads this forum, here it is - she blocked me! :ROFLMAO:

Hi, KT!!! :cool:šŸ‘‹

View attachment 1008725
That is absolutely disgusting behaviour from them. It was a fair and honest question put in a respectful way.
Does she think that's it? The end of the matter?
Oh, it's isn't KT, it really isn't, you really should have answered that.

Okay I'll call it early...... coming soon....... Special Patreon Bonus's.... lets get another prediction down on Tattle before it happens just so we can embarrass and shame them into doing it. They are our puppets now after all :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That is absolutely disgusting behaviour from them. It was a fair and honest question put in a respectful way.
Does she think that's it? The end of the matter?
Oh, it's isn't KT, it really isn't, you really should have answered that.
Right?! Thatā€™s what I thought too! It was the perfect opportunity for her to address it, but she knows the points are valid so she just blocks it out to make herself feel right.

$10 says theyā€™re going to start offering bare minimum perks for their Patreon. I mean, honestly, it would be in their best interest but I guess theyā€™re really looking for FREE handouts with absolutely no effort on their part.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Right?! Thatā€™s what I thought too! It was the perfect opportunity for her to address it, but she knows the points are valid so she just blocks it out to make herself feel right.

$10 says theyā€™re going to start offering bare minimum perks for their Patreon. I mean, honestly, it would be in their best interest but I guess theyā€™re really looking for FREE handouts with absolutely no effort on their part.
I really don't get it. I know I mentioned it before but they seriously would not need to do much on there to make people feel like they are getting something. It really speaks to how lazy and entitled they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A GoFundMe was created to help Justin & Ally out with expenses tonight, I wonder if it gave them the idea to promote their own Tip Jar/Patreon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.