Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welp, if we actually wanted proof that she reads this forum, here it is - she blocked me! :ROFLMAO:

Hi, KT!!! :cool:👋

View attachment 1008725
This is so sad and pathetic. It's a genuine, honest question anyone subscribing to ANYTHING is going to ask! Instead of putting an once of effort into making a subscriber and selling the "experience" (or lack there of) she blocks people. If anyone has genuine critiques, questions, suggestions this witch automatically thinks they're haters or trolls. What a loser.

but then again, what do you expect from someone who's only contribution to the group project is making coffee, making food, being a fat lard on camera and being loud and obnoxious. Her existence is just pointless

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A GoFundMe was created to help Justin & Ally out with expenses tonight, I wonder if it gave them the idea to promote their own Tip Jar/Patreon.
Wouldn’t be surprised since those flowers fell flat. Everyone saw right thru that one. They were not sent out of kindness but as a calculated business decision which I bet they will try and write off!

Justin/Ally’s GoFundMe is made by a fan though. I saw on a post you can donate to Ally’s Venmo. They haven’t been soliciting donations though. I could see BLAB using a situation like this to get every penny they could out of people.

Reactions: 13
A GoFundMe was created to help Justin & Ally out with expenses tonight, I wonder if it gave them the idea to promote their own Tip Jar/Patreon.
I am going to take a lot of heat from this and I will preface by saying I do like his content.

Justin Scarred has a vintage toy collection worth over $20,000 and has spent a good four-figures on landscaping his backyard to be a Tiki Paradise.

How can anyone donate funds to someone who is able bodied and has financial problems but refuses to get a traditional job (when the content isn’t making ends meet) in one of the best markets for employees ever and then refuses to make any personal sacrifices of their lifestyle (part with some of his vintage toy collection)?

F3D9977E-76F3-4FC0-92F5-3C6367C21A4E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Probably. I would actually bet on it. The amount of lives lately is IMO, to get ready for Disney World. Just like their diets. They need to take weight off, so they can indulge on the trip. I know they've lost patreon members recently. Katie has said in the past Adam would liken patron and superchats to a tip jar.

Reactions: 10
Probably. I would actually bet on it. The amount of lives lately is IMO, to get ready for Disney World. Just like their diets. They need to take weight off, so they can indulge on the trip. I know they've lost patreon members recently. Katie has said in the past Adam would liken patron and superchats to a tip jar.
So even her calling it a “tip jar” in her story isn’t original. That woman doesn’t have ANY ideas of her own.

• Haha
I should flirt with Pixar Charlie and get him to give me the money he normally gives to BLAB!! lol.. I'm kidding but that'd be funny!
Katie would claw your eyes out with her lee press-ons if you came between her and old checkbook chuck

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am going to take a lot of heat from this and I will preface by saying I do like his content.

Justin Scarred has a vintage toy collection worth over $20,000 and has spent a good four-figures on landscaping his backyard to be a Tiki Paradise.

How can anyone donate funds to someone who is able bodied and has financial problems but refuses to get a traditional job (when the content isn’t making ends meet) in one of the best markets for employees ever and then refuses to make any personal sacrifices of their lifestyle (part with some of his vintage toy collection)?

View attachment 1008793
I couldn’t agree more.

Reactions: 17
Views are Down
 Super Chats are wearing thin
. now BLAB has to “reverse psychology” beg for money!!
i don't know looking at their videos over the past 6 weeks the views are pretty similar . but it is pretty rediculous to say 'people are asking how they can support our channel" support what? you going to las vegas and disneyland? you don't do anything special to support

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That is absolutely disgusting behaviour from them. It was a fair and honest question put in a respectful way.
Does she think that's it? The end of the matter?
Oh, it's isn't KT, it really isn't, you really should have answered that.

Okay I'll call it early...... coming soon....... Special Patreon Bonus's.... lets get another prediction down on Tattle before it happens just so we can embarrass and shame them into doing it. They are our puppets now after all :)
If you look at other Patreon accounts you can tell thought went into them. I looked at a few and all except Blab put info about themselves. The. They also took the time to come up with the cute names for their tiers. MrCheezyPop who has the same amount of YT followers has 180 Patreon members and he names his tiers after the old Disneyland ticket book. Super cute.

• Heart

View attachment 1008793
Agree with you 100% - he could sell some of his collection but with a lot of the (Disney) vloggers I’ve noticed some are in relationships with women a good deal younger than they are (Spencer, David from Fresh Baked, Justin) so it’s total arrested development on their part. Selling his toys likely hasn’t even crossed his mind.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

View attachment 1008793
So much win for this comment. I feel so bad that Ally is going through this and medical bills are no joke. But first and foremost, HE needs to step up and do what he can financially. Otherwise, this so called "help" is just other people doing things for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
i'd like to know the mystery of Spencer's hat. he never takes that damn thing off. even when they go a really nice restaurant, even when they are at home. looks so juvenile

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There was one video filmed from behind (maybe walking in to California Grill hatless?) where a bald spot was obvious on the top/back of Spencer’s head. If he is concerned with balding that might be why the hat stays on

Reactions: 10
So much win for this comment. I feel so bad that Ally is going through this and medical bills are no joke. But first and foremost, HE needs to step up and do what he can financially. Otherwise, this so called "help" is just other people doing things for you.
Have we not heard about Ally’s medical conditions repeatedly for months now? And hasn’t he had his own medical scares?

If so, I just looked and McDonald’s and Chick Fil A have good Health Insurance that starts after 90 days. And you know fast food will hire anyone right now with a pulse.

Justin should have legally married Ally on paper in September after the big unemployment checks from Uncle Sam stopped and got a job where health insurance benefits started in 90 Days.

He could have then taken FMLA during this time to be with her and Health Insurance would have covered most everything.

Instead the 38 Year Old Man Child decided it was best to keep neglecting his responsibilities of being a provider for his fiancée and father to his son and took more road trips in his sports car.

What does Uncle Lester predict? Justin will saddle Ally with all this debt - give excuse for a while longer why they won’t get married quite yet - he’ll leave her after a while and then Ally will ultimately have to file personal bankruptcy and Justin will start dating another Stan half his age and say that him and Ally just grew apart (like he said with his first wife when she demanded Justin be accountable and be a provider for his son).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.