Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are the screenshots
Wow! She just went on and on! Probably left the longest comment under that post! And she sounds ridiculous. I love this part, "even IF we were friends with this random person you're referring to, how would we know he's a racist?" Well if you're friends with someone then you most likely know quite a bit about that person and you probably have things in common and share a lot of the same views! She gets dumber by the day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So their stans are just now reaching out to ask how they can help? Suuuureee Jan! All made up by her! They are indirectly asking for financial help! Losers!
That's her typical routine when she wants to bring up something. "I got so many messages and DMs about my nails, my makeup, my scrunchie, the toilet paper I use blah blah blah" she know damn well nobody asks for any of that crap except maybe Crouton Jimmy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Really disappointing to find out that Katie and Spencer run in circles with such racist people and may be racist themselves (also explains Katie’s attitude on the Mark Twain to that young boy).

Going to reflect about it in a showing of “Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln” and then a ride on the Mark Twain and think about their injustices.
I guess I’m not shocked after the Anaheim gangs comments and Katie’s aggressive attitude towards that nice African American family on the Mark Twain. Where there’s smoke there’s fire. I didn’t want to believe it but I guess nothing should surprise us anymore with BLAB.

Reactions: 17
I went to the doctor for help with premature ejaculation, and he told me to think about KT's fat face whenever I am about to orgasm.
It helped with the premature part, but now I can't even maintain an erection.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
AAAAAND like I predicted yesterday when I commented on her dirty hands and never using hand sanitizer............they just put up a new video and she pulls out the hand sanitizer and explain how she uses it all the time LOL :LOL: Owning that hag again. Noticed it was full so not using it all the time. She constantly plops herself down in real time and fingers everything so BS girl, BS.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
A VIRTUAL TIP JAR????? FOR bleeping WHAT????? Not only do they not even offer anything extra on their Patreon, but neither do they provide quality content on their free YT channel. Good editing? No. Interesting LIVEs? No. New information? No. Expertise in a niche area? No.

What the duck could she possibly think they deserve tips for? And again…how are they affording this lifestyle? Things appear to be getting dire though. Has anyone else seen them this desperate?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
These are the screenshots
Thank you for posting these!!! :)
Wow, just wow...... and @The Real Deal posted a photo of them sitting with the guy too after they claimed not knowing him.
Talk about a smoking gun, no wonder they are freaking out so much.
You know they are guilty when she writes such a long over-explained reply like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
AAAAAND like I predicted yesterday when I commented on her dirty hands and never using hand sanitizer............they just put up a new video and she pulls out the hand sanitizer and explain how she uses it all the time LOL :LOL: Owning that hag again. Noticed it was full so not using it all the time. She constantly plops herself down in real time and fingers everything so BS girl, BS.
MASTER! MASTER! MASTER OF PUPPETS IS CALLING YO NAME!

0A829212-B78A-4197-8550-C83FCD513024.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So their stans are just now reaching out to ask how they can help? Suuuureee Jan! All made up by her! They are indirectly asking for financial help! Losers!
She sounds like Trump, “so many people”. Please! They are the panhandlers of Disneyland and they don’t even try to hide it. Great channels don’t have sponsors, they don’t say like and subscribe, they don’t beg for patreons or super chats. They produce EXCELLENT content, something these lazy beggars will never do.

Reactions: 14
I hope if that racist piece of tit see's that Emmons & Slockbower have thrown him under the bus,
that he might share some screenshots and info of private conversations he may have with them.
Could get interesting if he see's they are full out disowning him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't understand how someone that has committed themself to eating healthy and working out can then suddenly go to the parks again and stuff her face. She's like those people at Weight Watchers that go to class after pigging out and cry and get upset they didn't lose weight.
It takes work and determination...but such she has neither then...FAIL.
I managed to lose over 60 pounds while a Disney Annual pass holder. We would go, walk DCA 4 times straight, over to Disneyland...more walking and only one acceptable meal while there. There are things you can eat. I also brought along fruit, a bar and a large water bottle. It can be done !!!
My Fitbit showed almost 15 miles for the day !!!
She is so lazy and spends time reading here while she could be working out.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
"Virtual tip jar?" Oh FFS! Yes, they need more funds, probably for the Orlando trip next month, so they crank up the begging to another level. That post screamed "Support BLAB" as if they are some sort of charity. Shameless!

They'll postpone Orlando to the summer if they don't raise enough. She will give a lame excuse - her pain, aches, anxieties, whatever - that will conveniently disappear when they do travel.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So Kitra from OA just posted this to her stories and guess who she’s no longer following? I’m sure this isn’t pointed directly at BLAB/KT, but she was following them before…

A6BE9911-1276-44F0-B5E4-F55D22300B9E.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
124 dumbasses currently giving money to these assholes a month. Let’s see if those numbers change after their desperate plea for help.
Wonder if J.Crou is part of the 124 idiots! 🤦‍♀️
They might as well stand on a freeway off-ramp and beg for money there.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.