Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KT with the theatrics when running into Magic Journeys

12222.JPG

Jannell bracing for the fakeness

122233.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Handful of beverages in at Trader Sam’s. If the Bull or Bozo wants their shot at a slightly wobbled Uncle Lester, now is the time.

Bring Pixar Carlos and the Yuuuuup Guy from Storage Wars Henry.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I like that Katie refers to herself as a “Disney Influencer” in her ramble. I thought they were a “Lifestyle Channel”?
She's a mess. She called herself a Disney Influencer? More like a Disney Disappointment. Might I remind everyone of when she called influencers influenza...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Handful of beverages in at Trader Sam’s. If the Bull or Bozo wants their shot at a slightly wobbled Uncle Lester, now is the time.

Bring Pixar Carlos and the Yuuuuup Guy from Storage Wars Henry.
Henry and Dave "Yuuuup" Hester

henry.JPG
65425.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
KT seems to be very upset with the new reduced portion size of the Mickey beignets. She will now have to buy the 6 pack instead of the 3 pack 😂

And once again, she’s trying to incite anger against The Walt Disney Company.

FE471238-792C-4D06-9F2B-89A3B664876E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
KTP is gutter level white trash. The witch loves to play in the mud and hyper focus on trailer trash level drama. She lies pathologically, she scams people and she has zero discipline. This c**t deserves everything thrown her way. Karmas a fuckin witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's such a Disney influencer. I don't know about you, but I had never even heard of Disneyland until I saw it on BLAB. 🙄

Disney is such a small company. It's going to go under without the help of the world's oldest dramatic teenager and fat Fred Durst.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I would call Best Life and Beyond WANNABE Disney Influencers.

They want to be like the other popular channels and have tried unsuccessfully for years to strike it rich & be famous. Anyone who knows who BLAB is 99% followed up by a negative response.

How exhausting is it KT to have all those fake accounts to do damage control? How many hours do you spend a day, a week, a month, a year deleting comments?

What exactly are we “haters” jealous of?? 🤣

• Haha
I spent a while looking for this Home Vlog because I remembered it at the time.
"Earth Day 2020"
What did KT and Spencer decide to do??

I tit you not..... they decided to go on a selfish 21 Mile Coastal drive in Spencer's environmentally UNfriendly car, spewing out toxins and pollutants into the atmosphere.

I remember at the time, even there Stans were questioning it saying it was a selfish thing to do and missed the whole reason for Earth Day. Most negative comments of course were deleted faster than they were going up.

12:45 she is watching the Whales claiming this is a beautiful Earth Day like they are environmentalists. I swear you can't make this tit up, the sheer stupidity of them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
she is so annoying jumping up and down in the videos. it got so annoying when they were whining about Disneyland being closed. geez most of us don't get to go once a year.
but what's this about them living in Adam The Woo's apartment? ?

Reactions: 8
These are the screenshots
Really disappointing to find out that Katie and Spencer run in circles with such racist people and may be racist themselves (also explains Katie’s attitude on the Mark Twain to that young boy).

Going to reflect about it in a showing of “Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln” and then a ride on the Mark Twain and think about their injustices.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.