Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So bleeping dramatic. She’s that pt in the ER who swears she’s a 10/10 on the pain scale while on her phone.
Yeah I called major bullshit on this pain crap and injury stuff. She's but she is she's clever and manipulative witch she's being proactive so that people won't I won't ask where is her how's her workouts going she's totally heading that off and she knows it

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Heroin is called chasing the dragon. For Disney vloggers, it should be called chasing Pete's Dragon.
C366357D-CD6F-4305-B77D-BB70FCB2F8B8.jpeg

Yeah I called major bullshit on this pain crap and injury stuff.
OR do you think Katie is so emotionally and mentally immature that she sees all the attention and empathy that Justin Scarred’s Ally is getting online and she is jealous and wants to have people show her some “well wishes” her way?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I couldn't agree more. My wife and I have been to every Disney Park in the world, the U.S. Parks more times than I can count. Obviously, we enjoy the Disney experience. But I can't imagine anything worse than going everyday. It would be like a colorful prison.

All of the Disney vloggers become unhealthy from a daily diet of fat, salt and sugar. Nobody should envy these people. They are addicted to the attention and the potential to be the Trackers or Logan Paul-famous. Heroin is called chasing the dragon. For Disney vloggers, it should be called chasing Pete's Dragon.
They are literally on Pleasure Island. Their gluttony is turning them into Jabba the Hut, as Katie already admitted.

Reactions: 15
Yeah I called major bullshit on this pain crap and injury stuff. She's but she is she's clever and manipulative witch she's being proactive so that people won't I won't ask where is her how's her workouts going she's totally heading that off and she knows it
And you know KT, she's not dieting to lose weight, she's dieting for health reasons. Something she always says. Suuuureee Jan. But either way, I think the healthy lifestyle is not something she's willing to maintain for too long. She also hates working out, and right now she's in "too much pain" to work out. Walking around Disneyland all day however, isn't a problem...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
No it’s not removed I just read the whole thing. Search abc7la… find the post on Ulta and click on comments
I like that Katie refers to herself as a “Disney Influencer” in her ramble. I thought they were a “Lifestyle Channel”?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OR do you think Katie is so emotionally and mentally immature that she sees all the attention and empathy that Justin Scarred’s Ally is getting online and she is jealous and wants to have people show her some “well wishes” her way?
100% THIS!!

No it’s not removed I just read the whole thing. Search abc7la… find the post on Ulta and click on comments
Great find! After reading that, anyone else get the vibe that KT is taking her hostility for this page out in those comments? ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is she really challenging people to "make up their own minds"??
Not a good idea KT, because you know what happens when people do a google search for both you now....
Yeah, that's right.. they find us because we're really popular now when it comes to both of you, right there top on google, we love giving new members a warm welcome.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I like that Katie refers to herself as a “Disney Influencer” in her ramble. I thought they were a “Lifestyle Channel”?
That made me laugh, too! I think to be a true “influencer” you need to be able to at least get on a PR list somewhere. Yet no one wants to work with them…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh my gosh, that is a huge word salad rant KT went on there. If they learnt their business tools, they would realise there are ways you can remove tags of yourself. Eg block the person commenting.

Instead, by freaking out they’ve drawn attention to the comment and made themselves look super aggressive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
5FA977AC-D497-479D-947A-A173F37F8CCE.jpeg

And this is the guy whom they claim to know nothing about!! Did they conveniently forget they took a pic with him yesterday?? Looks like they called him a moron too! Lol

This is wonderful! She is going crazy trying to save her "spotless" reputation! You can tell she wrote that entire message in a panic! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That made me laugh, too! I think to be a true “influencer” you need to be able to at least get on a PR list somewhere. Yet no one wants to work with them…
Think of the millions and millions that Disney would need to spend for advertising and promotions if it wasn’t for “Disney Influencers” like Spencer Emmons and Katie Slockbower!

Spencer and Katie drive so much incremental revenue to Disney by using their “voice” to trash Key Holder programs, slam Genie+, diminish the spirit and benefits of Key Holder celebration month, and making married men paranoid to let their wives go to the Parks without them.
These two 🤡 ‘s are not only adulterers but now racists (as confirmed on Instagram today)!

View attachment 1008223
And this is the guy whom they claim to know nothing about!! Did they conveniently forget they took a pic with him yesterday??
How hard is it to create an Instagram Account and reply with a link to the above post?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Think of the millions and millions that Disney would need to spend for advertising and promotions if it wasn’t for “Disney Influencers” like Spencer Emmons and Katie Slockbower!

Spencer and Katie drive so much incremental revenue to Disney by using their “voice” to trash Key Holder programs, slam Genie+, diminish the spirit and benefits of Key Holder celebration month, and making married men paranoid to let their wives go to the Parks without them.
These two 🤡 ‘s are not only adulterers but now racists (as confirmed on Instagram today)!

How hard is it to create an Instagram Account and reply with a link to the above post?
I can't find the post. I want to comment. But it's easy to create an IG account.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1008223
And this is the guy whom they claim to know nothing about!! Did they conveniently forget they took a pic with him yesterday?? Looks like they called him a moron too! Lol

This is wonderful! She is going crazy trying to save her "spotless" reputation! You can tell she wrote that entire message in a panic! 😂😂
EPIC POST!! SO BUSTED!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys, we have to be careful.
KT has to order her underpants from a circus tent manufacturer.
When we post that we know she is a sick racist with a salami vagina, it eats her up.
It eats her up so much, she beings expressing her anal glands into her circus tent panties.

Then she has to steal Spence's mom's credit card to order more circus tent panties, which will max out the card, and she won't be able to afford
to purchase 97 mickey beignets tomorrow.
This works against my main goal here, which is to see just how round Humpty Dumptress will get.
Don't listen to them KT. KEEP EATING!

I'm hoping someone can make me a KT avatar with her head on the blueberry girls body from Willy Wonka? Maybe with a salami near her nether regions?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is so KT, to write a novel of a response. We get it, you're livid. And I get why, but did she do her research and figure out why they were tagged? I'm thinking not. I'm not saying they should have been. My point is she probably thought someone here was picking on them and just started typing

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.