Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this may be the funniest tit I've read on these forums, and there is a LOT of funny tit on here.
Seriously…. You are hilarious!

Peter addressed his weight in a live last week, he said he is the heaviest that he's ever been in his life right now.
Unlike BLAB I really worry about Peter and his health, I hope he can get on top of things, but like anything, he is going to have to really want to do it.
As for BLAB, I wouldn't p*ss on them if they were on fire.
I honestly wish the best for them I know what it’s like to struggle with addiction. They seem like genuine people and produce really excellent content.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know this has been touched on before but I'm curious for your thoughts on this.

Spence's IMDB lists him as Divorced from "Holly Emmons" and has done for a while, he's never deleted or edited the info and he could.
It never changes so I feel it must be correct.

The only Holly Emmons that comes close is this person..... in Irvine.

It doesn't make a lot of sense to me, why he'd leave this on his IMDB page for so long if it wasn't true. Spence's ego is so massive he'd be on that page all the time and surely knows it is there.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I know this has been touched on before but I'm curious for your thoughts on this.

Spence's IMDB lists him as Divorced from "Holly Emmons" and has done for a while, he's never deleted or edited the info and he could.

It doesn't make a lot of sense to me, why he'd leave this on his IMDB page for so long if it wasn't true. Spence's ego is so massive he'd be on that page all the time and surely knows it is there.
I’ve seen reference to a Spencer Holly divorce elsewhere too. I tried to find it again, but couldn’t. It’s not surprising though. Not unusual for a man his age to have been divorced, maybe in his 20s or 30s. In the grand scheme of things he hasn’t been with KT that long.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve seen reference to a Spencer Holly divorce elsewhere too. I tried to find it again, but couldn’t. It’s not surprising though. Not unusual for a man his age to have been divorced, maybe in his 20s or 30s. In the grand scheme of things he hasn’t been with KT that long.
That is so true.
If that is Holly, he has seriously downgraded. it's like going from Business Class to Coach by hooking up with Slockbower.
Holly had a lucky escape, I bet she could tell a story or two about old Emmons.
He strikes me as the kind of guy who keeps his socks on while he's doing the business.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Spence has addressed the errors on there before. It had his birthday listed as March, it's December, and lots of his credits are missing. He said he doesn't know who makes the pages, but they always have errors. Also, Katie's estranged sister's name is Holly. I wonder if someone is having fun with them? He's said he's never been married, but who knows

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Spence has addressed the errors on there before. It had his birthday listed as March, it's December, and lots of his credits are missing. He said he doesn't know who makes the pages, but they always have errors. Also, Katie's estranged sister's name is Holly. I wonder if someone is having fun with them? He's said he's never been married, but who knows
Big thank you for this info, that makes a lot of sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Maybe the 2nd Bedroom is for Holly! Just kidding we know KT & Spence don’t share a bed 🤣

• Haha
Justin’s not a member of Club 33 but is good friends with a member. He has always been careful to dress and act appropriately when invited. I shudder to think what BLAB would do if invited.

I think him tagging them as BestLife rather than personally is a bit of a distancing thing. I hope so. He doesn’t need the drama right now.
Katie has been to Club 33 a few times at least. One night Mark Hamill was sitting near her and apparently was talking to her and her friends. Spence always claimed he had no interest, and didn't feel it was that elusive anymore. Shortly after one of those claims, he ended up going with KT. I don't know who they went with

• Heart
Katie has been to Club 33 a few times at least. One night Mark Hamill was sitting near her and apparently was talking to her and her friends. Spence always claimed he had no interest, and didn't feel it was that elusive anymore. Shortly after one of those claims, he ended up going with KT. I don't know who they went with
Probably dressed like peasants no doubt in their usual scruffy outfits.
They have no idea how to dress and be respectful in a place like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is the second time she’s misspelled Voltaren. I wouldn’t care except I think she’s mentioning meds to sound more credible with her obvious lie. And as a nurse she should’ve probably know how to spell it. Also, it’s likely in giant letters on the tube she’s supposedly using. It would be like misspelling Crest toothpaste as Crist.

She’s such an aggressive moron.

Reactions: 15
Ok, things just got easier around here. She’s doing are work for us now 😂
BA2D1F45-6651-4439-B9EC-0387D7A6EFA9.jpeg

Image Description: Katie Slockbower (nude)

2 days? More like 10 years.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah they are just clueless kids who grew up around social media and this is what they know. They lost me when they could not provide any real history of the parks and then they went to the little coffee shop just outside of the Disneyland Hotel and Steve said they have coffee and something called a DAN (like the name) ish over and over he called it that and other silly mispronunciations in other videos and I realized he is just a kid. Nice but clueless about life.
[/
Dear Lord, I didn't know about the DANish thing. This is a pet peeve of mine about everyone and their job. If you don't know, FIND OUT! Research is sooo easy these days.

About their relationship, I think they are engaged, but I'm not sure. Personally, I'm not particularly impressed with them. They're not terrible from what I've seen but they're late to the game in a saturated market and they don't offer anything unique. The worst thing about them, IMO, is normalizing mediocrity, thereby lowering the standard...which, in this particular arena, was already pretty damn low.

If Ally and Justin were getting a lot of love in the WHW chat, BLAB would want to capitalize on that. KT has said in her stories she could donate to charity etc, and there would still be haters. I want to believe they sent flowers as a kind gesture, I really do. But I don't. At least not entirely.
See, this is why I stuck around too long with the Blabs. I think they DO sometimes do decent things without broadcasting it (and, hey, if someone else broadcasts it later, even better). But I also think that they are the sort of people who do everything for a reason. Even if they didn't have a YouTube channel I think they'd be like this. Everything they do is a maneuver to try and get ahead.

IMO, Justin posted "Best Life" instead of their names as a courtesy to them because it markets their channel, and it speaks to how he feels about them: i.e., they are NOT close personal friends. Nor did the Blabs send those flowers as a concerned couple, but rather, as a business tactic. Justin knows the score so he posted accordingly.

It also reminds me of that toy drive from a while back where KT didn't show if she donated. But then later SHE SAID THAT SHE DID, because when people doubted her she just had to toot her own horn.

It's my very strong opinion that she probably DID leave a donation...and the reason why she didn't show it was because she didn't want anyone to see that she donated the absolute bare minimum. This way she can first and foremost lie to herself about being a good person, then with that confidence she can lie to her followers about how wonderful she is is (unlike everyone else who showed proof), and can lie to her doubters in full honesty that yes, she did donate, so therefore they are all wrong about her.

I've known so many people who do these kind of mental gymnastics. It's exhausting. And trying to lie to people on this grand of a scale is obviously taking a toll on them because they are just not capable of succeeding.

As a side note, being here has already helped me so much. I had some trepidation that reading about their continued "shenanigans" (I'm trying to be nice) would just make it worse because I had already stopped watching and stopped thinking about them, for the most part.

It makes me resentful of the narrative that if you "don't like, don't watch" and the problem will go away. That's a good rule of thumb, to be sure.

But let's imagine we were talking about poison for a moment. "Stop drinking the poison" is good advice. And that in itself will work wonders. But you'll still need treatment for the poison you already had. And if you can't entirely escape occasional poisonings because of how pervasive the poison is, it's only natural that you want to stop up the well, so to speak.

It's not you trying to control society, it's you trying to PROTECT society. It's perfectly okay for us to stand up and say 'lying and stealing is wrong' and we don't want it to be part of our entertainment waves.

I hate to think of it, but I know that this channel might actually continue. I seriously doubt it will ever thrive--I also seriously doubt that Katie and Spencer will stay together. But they've both proven that they don't know when to quit, and if some form of this channel just keeps putting its stink out into the world, I need to know that I did at least a little bit more than "change the channel."

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok, things just got easier around here. She’s doing are work for us now 😂
View attachment 1007378
Image Description: Katie Slockbower (nude)

2 days? More like 10 years.
She is getting larger than Jabba and will soon be the size of the troll King from Hobbit, albeit with mulitple sets of bulbous testicles hanging from her taint.

It's also obvious to me that Katie makes Spence watch her urinate and defecate. She has no boudaries.
Describing the size, consistency, and color of her food babies will be the next thing they try to do to make money.
If KT keeps it up, she is going to have to be buried in a piano crate when she dies.

I think I may have mispoken earlier when I said her vagina smelled of salami, it smells like many different vareties of salami.
She bathes in the afterbirth of the common platypus, soaking in the putridity of it's rancid cloaca juice, attempting to cleanse her dark and vomitous soul. Her scent drains Spence of all hydration, causing his lips to be as dehydrated as Tyrone Biggums'.

KT. STOP EATING. STOP BATHING IN THE FILTH OF THE PLATYPUS' CLOACA!

Check into an eating disorder clinic, ASAP and free Spencer from the psychotic grip of your vaginal hypnosis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.