Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spence has addressed the errors on there before. It had his birthday listed as March, it's December, and lots of his credits are missing. He said he doesn't know who makes the pages, but they always have errors. Also, Katie's estranged sister's name is Holly. I wonder if someone is having fun with them? He's said he's never been married, but who knows
Haha I thought someone might be having fun with them too! And I think there are two Spencer Emmons that come up and that's why people get confused.

Reactions: 7
Spencer has a lot of missing teeth. Seems like he has no molars when he smiles. Combine that with the fact his breath stinks and you're looking a very sick man internally. He must have serious gum disease.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
So bleeping dramatic. She’s that pt in the ER who swears she’s a 10/10 on the pain scale while on her phone.
I don’t doubt that she’s injured herself…however, Weight management and probably regularly physical activity that keeps your muscles and joints flexible would prbly go a long way in keeping her from injuring herself. Yoga and pilates seems like nonsense sometimes but they really help with keeping you flexible. Also, Spencer has like 20 years on her? She should be doing the heavy lifting, not him TBH. That was the first thought that came into my mind. You are in you early-mid 30s asking an older guy to do your heavy lifting???

Reactions: 8
CE312A25-EB8C-4E5F-8B98-A77DFBC0E4A9.jpeg

Look into the light MJ. Get away from those evil beings!

Spencer has a lot of missing teeth. Seems like he has no molars when he smiles. Combine that with the fact his breath stinks and you're looking a very sick man internally. He must have serious gum disease.
He does have a lot of missing teeth. I don't think he practices good oral hygiene. 🤢

Reactions: 6
On Instagram this morning abc7la posted a video of people stealing loads of merchandise at an Ulta and someone tagged them (BLAB,KT,Spencer) and shamed them for hanging out at Disney with a racist..I think it was @getdownslayers for a comment he made under the video. I am sorry…I am Spencer old and had trouble last time trying to upload a screen shot or else I would.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
On Instagram this morning abc7la posted a video of people stealing loads of merchandise at an Ulta and someone tagged them (BLAB,KT,Spencer) and shamed them for hanging out at Disney with a racist..I think it was @getdownslayers for a comment he made under the video. I am sorry…I am Spencer old and had trouble last time trying to upload a screen shot or else I would.
Couldn’t find what getdownslayers posted, but this is juicy…
639A6151-7B57-40C7-A655-85F7068893D6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The girl in the middle had to put her mask on so she didn't smell spencer's breath or KT's hooha.

Can you imagine trying to get a picture with nice people and these disease infested camel humpers insist on being in the picture?

Gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If someone gets any clues that they are at the Parks today or tomorrow, please let me know.

I have been posted up at the Fuel Rod replacement station for a bit, while I did get a couple of phone numbers from married women, I don’t believe this is the best approach to find them this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Interesting. We need those people to join us here. KT frantically responds from two accounts! Lol
I'm not clear on what exactly happened here though or who said what. I want to know what 'suezq718' said.
It looks like the alltheslayers poster was posing with BLAB at DCA yesterday. He has an IG account. He apparently left a racist comment on the ABC post, so BLAB was tagged to shame them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It looks like the alltheslayers poster was posing with BLAB at DCA yesterday. He has an IG account. He apparently left a racist comment on the ABC post, so BLAB was tagged to shame them
Is it 'getdownslayers'? I couldn't find a post from that user.

Reactions: 3
I really find it shocking that all these vloggers think they can vacation everyday and not become obese and have mental issues as a result. You just can't expect much more if your life is hot dog to ride ripper to cruise ship to churro cart. You just can't live like that. That's why it's a 'vacation' or a 'day at the park' and then yes we indulge. It's just not realistic to have this lifestyle as something you are doing full time everyday without having a serious routine to counter balance it. Once you remove the fun or the magic or whatever it is you experience then you just have nothing and that's when these vloggers really start to develop these mental issues and general health issues that, oh by the way, they have no insurance or support group to help combat.
I couldn't agree more. My wife and I have been to every Disney Park in the world, the U.S. Parks more times than I can count. Obviously, we enjoy the Disney experience. But I can't imagine anything worse than going everyday. It would be like a colorful prison.

All of the Disney vloggers become unhealthy from a daily diet of fat, salt and sugar. Nobody should envy these people. They are addicted to the attention and the potential to be the Trackers or Logan Paul-famous. Heroin is called chasing the dragon. For Disney vloggers, it should be called chasing Pete's Dragon.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.