Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a way to find balance between allowing some less healthy food and healthy food. Cutting it out completely leads to binge eating, which is also unhealthy. And let's not forget either - just because someone is thin, doesn't mean they're healthy. Honestly, the weight of anyone is none of my business and it's not up to me to determine what they should/shouldn't be eating or doing.

But to the point that was made about living life like you're on vacation, that tit takes a TOLL on you. I was a blogger for a while from 2009 - 2016 (before it was as saturated as it is now) and it really does duck with your mental, emotional and physical health. In those years, I certainly wasn't out there spewing lies in my blogs or getting people to send me money for just existing like BLAB does.

If I were ever willing to donate my hard earned money to any of the vloggers, I'd give it to OA in a heartbeat before giving it to BLAB. At least OA puts thought and care into their content and not just the absolute bare minimum.
I have no use for Disney Vloggers. I watch some of them every now and then or if someone here suggests watching a vid or clip. Im familiar with most and I think BLAB is the worst of the bunch! Just hoping a guest tells them off one day at the parks! Haha

• Heart
Reactions: 13
BLOB is a medical emergency away from financial ruin, and they are already running on fumes.
The irony that they are also a medical emergency away from a financial windfall (looking at you Oma and Spencer’s Mother).

I agree. It is not a sustainable life. In Justin's post where he thanks BLOB for the flowers, he states his dad had to put money in his overdrawn checking account. Neither of them work a traditional job. Ally is a student. I imagine their medical insurance and bills are going to be outrageous!
Justin has a child. Would it kill him to work a traditional job six months a year to be a provider and not put himself in this situation?

He had to crush it with Covid Federal Unemployment Handouts. Where did that money go?

The financial illiteracy and “beg from viewers like you” nature of these “content creators” is abysmal.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I've never watched a Steve & Kai video. Are they married? I have read about them on different threads, and my biggest take away has been people feel they are pretty clueless about Disney. Seems like BLAB doesn't like them, and my guess is competition, but is there more to it?
Yeah they are just clueless kids who grew up around social media and this is what they know. They lost me when they could not provide any real history of the parks and then they went to the little coffee shop just outside of the Disneyland Hotel and Steve said they have coffee and something called a DAN (like the name) ish over and over he called it that and other silly mispronunciations in other videos and I realized he is just a kid. Nice but clueless about life.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Justin has a child. Would it kill him to work a traditional job six months a year to be a provider and not put himself in this situation?

He had to crush it with Covid Federal Unemployment Handouts. Where did that money go?

The financial illiteracy and “beg from viewers like you” nature of these “content creators” is abysmal.

That part!

• Heart
The only hope for KT and Spence is for her to start a "fatties" onlyfans, selling her churro fart scented, jabba sized underpants and eating gigantic twinkie cakes for tips in a "feeding the beast" chatroom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
If Ally and Justin were getting a lot of love in the WHW chat, BLAB would want to capitalize on that. KT has said in her stories she could donate to charity etc, and there would still be haters. I want to believe they sent flowers as a kind gesture, I really do. But I don't. At least not entirely.
Justin is a member of Club 33 if I remember correctly, he's got a high up "Disney Connection" who pays for their trips to Paris among other things.... must be someone really high to do that for them, but he never lets on who it is. He does talk about the situation in their Disneyland Paris videos a lot and was open about it being paid for by this mystery benefactor from Disney.
BLAB surely knows this and would take full advantage of any person who had any kind of pull there. The sending flowers is bullshit, to them, it's investing in their future and trying to cement a new friendship.

Last edited:
Justin is a member of Club 33 if I remember correctly, he's got a high up "Disney Connection" who pays for their trips to Paris among other things.... must be someone really high to do that for them, but he never lets on who it is. He does talk about the situation in their Disneyland Paris videos a lot and was open about it being paid for by this mystery benefactor from Disney.
BLAB surely knows this and would take full advantage of any person who had any kind of pull there. The sending flowers is bullshit, to them, it's investing in their future and trying to cement a new friendship.
I wonder if it's Bob Gurr.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if it's Bob Gurr.
I'd say so 100%. He treats Justin like a son.
This is the angle BLAB are using to get a foot in the door for sure, they don't do anything unless there is something in it for them.
Having a connection to Bob Gurr through Justin would be like striking gold to them.

Last edited:
Justin’s not a member of Club 33 but is good friends with a member. He has always been careful to dress and act appropriately when invited. I shudder to think what BLAB would do if invited.

I think him tagging them as BestLife rather than personally is a bit of a distancing thing. I hope so. He doesn’t need the drama right now.

Reactions: 15
Spencer clearly has anxiety and is being controlled by her lunch meat-esque crotchal smells. He reminds me of a mouse in a cartoon, drifting through the air, controlled by the smell of her vaginal salami.
I think this may be the funniest tit I've read on these forums, and there is a LOT of funny tit on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd say so 100%. He treats Justin like a son.
This is the angle BLAB are using to get a foot in the door for sure, they don't do anything unless there is something in it for them.
Having a connection to Bob Gurr through Justin would be like striking gold to them.
This reminds me of when KT used to claim she was BFF’s with Keith Gluck (@disneyproject) and was UNCOMFORTABLY flirty with him. So flirty that one time she & Spence took a trip to Palm Springs with him and it seemed like a situation where all 3 were gonna be sharing just one bed. Anywho, my point is, Keith knew Bob Gurr and took KT to meet him. Now, just like all of their other friends, he never seems to come around them anymore.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This reminds me of when KT used to claim she was BFF’s with Keith Gluck (@disneyproject) and was UNCOMFORTABLY flirty with him. So flirty that one time she & Spence took a trip to Palm Springs with him and it seemed like a situation where all 3 were gonna be sharing just one bed. Anywho, my point is, Keith knew Bob Gurr and took KT to meet him. Now, just like all of their other friends, he never seems to come around them anymore.
There's a clip of her on his Instagram
Screenshot_20220121-215938-225.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.