Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SO TACKY that they shared the story on their own account. They could have shared any of Justin's other stories about his fear about Ally and not the one they were tagged on. Gross and self-serving.
If Ally and Justin were getting a lot of love in the WHW chat, BLAB would want to capitalize on that. KT has said in her stories she could donate to charity etc, and there would still be haters. I want to believe they sent flowers as a kind gesture, I really do. But I don't. At least not entirely.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It looks like Peter’s been following the BLOB diet. It seems the more you vlog at Disney, the bigger you get. Almost like theme park food isn’t good for you… 🤔
Not to be rude coz I enjoy his channel, but he looked ENORMOUS in person today. I realize we all cope how we can with this pandemic but food just doesn’t work to deal with emotional issues. I would know!

• Heart
It looks like Peter’s been following the BLOB diet. It seems the more you vlog at Disney, the bigger you get. Almost like theme park food isn’t good for you… 🤔
Peter addressed his weight in a live last week, he said he is the heaviest that he's ever been in his life right now.
Unlike BLAB I really worry about Peter and his health, I hope he can get on top of things, but like anything, he is going to have to really want to do it.
As for BLAB, I wouldn't p*ss on them if they were on fire.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I definitely have noticed when other vloggers do food videos they seem to feel the need to put all the new stuff in one video the way Magic Journeys does with Wonderful World of Food, but they’d get way more content if they split it up into multiple trips. Like BLAB could have tried one milkshake, split it and called that a treat.

Also I’ve learned in recent videos that Peter deals with legit mental health stuff and Kitra’s mom just passed away. What I’m saying is, OA definitely have a lot going on. I watched their first weekly vlog and they have been actively working to change up their diet/cooking healthy food together, etc. which is awesome.

Reactions: 13
I really find it shocking that all these vloggers think they can vacation everyday and not become obese and have mental issues as a result. You just can't expect much more if your life is hot dog to ride ripper to cruise ship to churro cart. You just can't live like that. That's why it's a 'vacation' or a 'day at the park' and then yes we indulge. It's just not realistic to have this lifestyle as something you are doing full time everyday without having a serious routine to counter balance it. Once you remove the fun or the magic or whatever it is you experience then you just have nothing and that's when these vloggers really start to develop these mental issues and general health issues that, oh by the way, they have no insurance or support group to help combat.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I like how David was quick to motion for them to move off to the side so they weren't in the way. I don't know a lot about him or FB but will check the channel out more now. It seems like something little, but to know that his first thought was to be considerate to others, it speaks volumes.
David from Fresh Baked is definitely knowledgeable and he does his homework. It shows in his vlogs. He too just recently quit his job to vlog full time. He can sometimes come across as a know it all, but for the most part I enjoy his content.

In today's live, did anyone notice that Spencer changed out his backpack. He is no longer toting the tie dyed one. I think it's one from Epcot with Spaceship Earth on it. Yea, but they don't pay attention to these forums....sure guys...sure!

It was so rude and inconsiderate to the people walking by AND for their viewers.

It starts around 21:30

Uhhh…weren’t you two just bitching about not wanting any of the Magic Key freebies & photo ops? 🤡

View attachment 1006374
her hair is horrid. she looks like Harry and the Hendersons!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Not to be rude coz I enjoy his channel, but he looked ENORMOUS in person today. I realize we all cope how we can with this pandemic but food just doesn’t work to deal with emotional issues. I would know!
I literally just noticed his weight gain..wow! Yea and like I said, part of all these vloggers'content includes eating food at the parks. And it's not the healthiest. To get in good shape, they'd have to stop eating that junk completely.

Reactions: 11
I really find it shocking that all these vloggers think they can vacation everyday and not become obese and have mental issues as a result. You just can't expect much more if your life is hot dog to ride ripper to cruise ship to churro cart. You just can't live like that. That's why it's a 'vacation' or a 'day at the park' and then yes we indulge. It's just not realistic to have this lifestyle as something you are doing full time everyday without having a serious routine to counter balance it. Once you remove the fun or the magic or whatever it is you experience then you just have nothing and that's when these vloggers really start to develop these mental issues and general health issues that, oh by the way, they have no insurance or support group to help combat.
I agree. It is not a sustainable life. In Justin's post where he thanks BLOB for the flowers, he states his dad had to put money in his overdrawn checking account. Neither of them work a traditional job. Ally is a student. I imagine their medical insurance and bills are going to be outrageous!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I tried to watch a little when FB showed up and it was SO painful. A few minutes of everyone just chatting with the camera not really aimed at anything and seemingly no one realizing they're live. Then Spence takes it and does an impromptu interview with FB where you can't hear a word they're saying. The chat is frantically trying to tell them but no one is paying attention. Then it goes back to KT who's just shooting the tit with Dylan (who she didn't even seem to realize had already been there for a few minutes...lol) & Charlie.

What a train wreck.
I couldn’t watch it either. The camera wasn’t on them and you couldn’t hear them.
Did anyone else notice how they were blocking the path and David kept trying to get out of the way. One of my pet peeves about the park is when people block paths. Have you noticed that when they have another YT personality on that person is never recording?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There's a way to find balance between allowing some less healthy food and healthy food. Cutting it out completely leads to binge eating, which is also unhealthy. And let's not forget either - just because someone is thin, doesn't mean they're healthy. Honestly, the weight of anyone is none of my business and it's not up to me to determine what they should/shouldn't be eating or doing.

But to the point that was made about living life like you're on vacation, that tit takes a TOLL on you. I was a blogger for a while from 2009 - 2016 (before it was as saturated as it is now) and it really does duck with your mental, emotional and physical health. In those years, I certainly wasn't out there spewing lies in my blogs or getting people to send me money for just existing like BLAB does.

If I were ever willing to donate my hard earned money to any of the vloggers, I'd give it to OA in a heartbeat before giving it to BLAB. At least OA puts thought and care into their content and not just the absolute bare minimum.

Reactions: 20
I decided I disliked BLOB at the beginning of the pandemic. Prior to that they just were annoying sidekicks to the real vloggers, like Jar Jar Binks. Complaining they couldn't go anywhere, while swiming in the ocean, going out for food daily, etc. Something seems off about KT. Obviously mentally ill. Spencer clearly has anxiety and is being controlled by her lunch meat-esque crotchal smells. He reminds me of a mouse in a cartoon, drifting through the air, controlled by the smell of her vaginal salami. I hope they quit soon, they are really awful at what the do. When there video shows up, I click in and out and thumbs down it right away. Just awful content.

• Wow
  • Haha
I agree. It is not a sustainable life. In Justin's post where he thanks BLOB for the flowers, he states his dad had to put money in his overdrawn checking account. Neither of them work a traditional job. Ally is a student. I imagine their medical insurance and bills are going to be outrageous!
It’s a reality check for sure. YouTubers may look like they live an idyllic life, on holidays every day, but when things go wrong there’s no safety net and no sick leave. Spencer would be wise to keep the stage manager work going and KT was mad to let her licence lapse.

It's all fun and games until you don't have your health. As the saying goes your health is your wealth. BLOB need only look at the struggles Justin & Ally are going through right now. Ally's condition, of course is no fault of her own....just the crappy hand she had given.

BLOB is a medical emergency away from financial ruin, and they are already running on fumes.

100% KT is still married because she receives health insurance thru her ex. Spencer isn't putting her on his insurance.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
100% KT is still married because she receives health insurance thru her ex. Spencer isn't putting her on his insurance.
Most likely the case. As mentioned previous, this Justin/Ally situation should be an eye opener to all these vloggers. Filming that seasonal hot dog at Award Weiners ain’t gonna help your ass when it’s in a hospital bed, BLOB. They need to get it together now that they still have somewhat decent (????) health & can prevent serious medical problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I like how David was quick to motion for them to move off to the side so they weren't in the way. I don't know a lot about him or FB but will check the channel out more now. It seems like something little, but to know that his first thought was to be considerate to others, it speaks volumes.
David is an excellent follow. He’s pivoted towards more of a news channel but he’s got good info and he’s super nice. He buys people in the parks food every Thursday!

Reactions: 19
I forgot to mention. I love how they blamed the two bald (disintegrating) tires on it being a Mercedes.

When this is all over KT will blame Disneyland for all her woes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Does David from Ordinary Adventures work a 40 hour a week job in addition to his Vlogging Hobby?

If the answer is “No”, I despise him too.
I’m think maybe you’re talking about Peter from OA? He’s the founder of the website Slash Film and he’s a podcaster. I only started watching them a few months ago, but I believe that’s his primary source of income.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Peter addressed his weight in a live last week, he said he is the heaviest that he's ever been in his life right now.
Unlike BLAB I really worry about Peter and his health, I hope he can get on top of things, but like anything, he is going to have to really want to do it.
Does Peter work a 40 hour a week job in addition to his Vlogging Hobby?

If the answer is “No”, I despise him too.

Able bodied people, without childcare issues, need to stop doing what “they enjoy” full time and be a responsible adult and contribute by getting a real job.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.