Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that Peter from OA in their live around 20:23. It's a real quick pass by . Looks exactly like him and his new glasses. If it is... this definately says she doesn't like them. No hellos nothing. Might not be him but looks like it to me

• Heart
Reactions: 15
We stand in the middle of busy pathways shoving our camera in the face of everyone trying to get by and we just don’t understand why people are such haters!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Was that Peter from OA in their live around 20:23. It's a real quick pass by . Looks exactly like him and his new glasses. If it is... this definately says she doesn't like them. No hellos nothing. Might not be him but looks like it to me
Good catch. Yes it was.

121222.JPG

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
6D8AAD2A-6D2E-4A84-A7E4-7FFD5A8D8C92.jpeg
You beat me to it..I was just about to comment on that. Think it is him! She didn't see him or he pretended not to see her! Lol

• Heart
Thanks for the heads-up...... I won't ruin it for those who haven't seen it yet, but lets just say yeah it speaks for itself. Classic clip.

David is you read this, and I'm pretty sure you follow the board, I know you are smart enough, intelligent enough, to see what they tried to do with you in this video.
Do not let yourself be used like this, respect to you for how you handle these situations, always the professional.
I like how David was quick to motion for them to move off to the side so they weren't in the way. I don't know a lot about him or FB but will check the channel out more now. It seems like something little, but to know that his first thought was to be considerate to others, it speaks volumes.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That live was horrible!!! I skimmed around and watched the sad interview with FB. Did anyone notice when she was getting ready to walk over to see Tigger she trips over a chair... I hope that she didn’t cause further damage to the foot she hurt during the Mark Twain Stampede or snap something else in her neck.
Girl needs to put the phone down and watch where she is walking…

• Haha
Later tonight we'll probably see a post of all the vloggers at a Friday friends dinner and BLOB won't be invited. Again.

• Haha
  • Heart
If it was selfless, they wouldn’t have shared it on their account. It was publicity.
SO TACKY that they shared the story on their own account. They could have shared any of Justin's other stories about his fear about Ally and not the one they were tagged on. Gross and self-serving.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
These two really can't go a day now without f-in' up even more. The hole is just deeper and deeper everyday. They really just need to stop.

• Heart
I had to go back and look at their instagram and yes they did repost him thanking them for the flowers. I was ALMOST going to give them props for doing something nice. It's so sad it's not even funny anymore.

Also KT, your ass is on prescription drugs and we all know it.

• Heart
Is it just me or is Spencer really on the edge more recently? I think this dude is about to break.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

What is this? Look at all the people looking into the camera as they walk by. I would not want their stupid camera filming me. I don't care if I'm just walking by.

• Angry
I saw all the vloggers out today at lunar new year including BLOB. The big group of em quickly broke up and KT and Spence were waddling around with Pixar. I started to lose track of how many I saw: ordinary adventures, freshbaked, Dylan, mrcheezy, good ole BLOB…

There is already such an issue with people not paying attention where they are going in the parks and it is so rude to live stream people and expect them to move out of the way for you. Disney already wants us on our cell phones all the time in a highly distracting environment, and ppl rarely “pull over” when they need to congregate or look something up. Ppl just stop in the middle of the walkway. Sense of entitlement is strong here!

TBH KT isn’t as big as I thought she would be, but it’s hard to get a good look at her. Her makeup is waaaaayyyy too much!!! I really hope Disney puts a stop to the vlogging, esp the live streaming. She just loves being surrounded by men. Biggest red flag ever!!! The only real friend they had in that group was Pixar.

Reactions: 16

What is this? Look at all the people looking into the camera as they walk by. I would not want their stupid camera filming me. I don't care if I'm just walking by.
This is probably a VERY POOR attempt to get people to come to watch the vlog and comment on how they see themselves. It won't work and it is awful to watch and try to listen to. You can't hear anything but loud, garbled noises which literally give me a headache.

Reactions: 13

It was so rude and inconsiderate to the people walking by AND for their viewers.

Anyone have a time stamp for the fresh baked scene ?
It starts around 21:30

Uhhh…weren’t you two just bitching about not wanting any of the Magic Key freebies & photo ops? 🤡

D08E7173-707B-4C48-B3AA-C1079C2365B3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I saw all the vloggers out today at lunar new year including BLOB. The big group of em quickly broke up and KT and Spence were waddling around with Pixar. I started to lose track of how many I saw: ordinary adventures, freshbaked, Dylan, mrcheezy, good ole BLOB…

There is already such an issue with people not paying attention where they are going in the parks and it is so rude to live stream people and expect them to move out of the way for you. Disney already wants us on our cell phones all the time in a highly distracting environment, and ppl rarely “pull over” when they need to congregate or look something up. Ppl just stop in the middle of the walkway. Sense of entitlement is strong here!

TBH KT isn’t as big as I thought she would be, but it’s hard to get a good look at her. Her makeup is waaaaayyyy too much!!! I really hope Disney puts a stop to the vlogging, esp the live streaming. She just loves being surrounded by men. Biggest red flag ever!!! The only real friend they had in that group was Pixar.
Disney definitely needs to put a stop to live streaming. More people need to complain as I think it's a big invasion of privacy. Also, KT is probably wearing her Spanx and that's why she didn't appear as big to you. Lol

It was so rude and inconsiderate to the people walking by AND for their viewers.

It starts around 21:30

Uhhh…weren’t you two just bitching about not wanting any of the Magic Key freebies & photo ops? 🤡

View attachment 1006374
She looks like a total Karen here and of course, now she's enjoying the photo-ops & Magic Key freebies! 🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.