Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1005754
Blab also says Steve n Kai do a lot of click bait but so do they? :confused:
But if other people do it too, then it makes it even more obvious when BLAB does it and they want to be the only ones with the click bait. How else can they sucker new super chat stans? :ROFLMAO:

I’m shocked they did that but it was thoughtful and hopefully they continue in a more selfless direction and learn from reading this forum.
What sucks is that KT & Spence could've truly done this out of the goodness of their hearts, but because they've proven themselves to be so awful, any potentially kind gesture is shrouded in doubt.

Reactions: 14
Dunno how I feel on this he had to tag them for them to mention anything. Though they did send flowers to them in the hospital.
It's all for attention. BLAB is not sincere about anything they do. There's always an ulterior motive for all their actions!

View attachment 1005754

But if other people do it too, then it makes it even more obvious when BLAB does it and they want to be the only ones with the click bait. How else can they sucker new super chat stans? :ROFLMAO:

What sucks is that KT & Spence could've truly done this out of the goodness of their hearts, but because they've proven themselves to be so awful, any potentially kind gesture is shrouded in doubt.
It's like a person who constantly lies. When they're actually being truthful, no one believes them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Dunno how I feel on this he had to tag them for them to mention anything. Though they did send flowers to them in the hospital.

There are no good intentions here, they are going to do exactly with Justin & Ally what they did with Adam The Woo. KT has a long term plan to befriend them, especially Ally, (which started a while back) and then absolutely use the tit out of them for their own personal gain and nothing more.

It’s clever when you think about it. Justin will now already feel some kind of obligation because of these flowers. These two are vampires and they’ll do the best they can to suck everything from Ally and Justin who are genuinely two of the nicest people around.

Shameless!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
They are going to do exactly with Justin & Ally what they did with Adam The Woo. KT has a long term plan to befriend them (which started a while back) and then absolutely use the tit out of them for their own gain.
It’s clever when you think about it. Justin now already must feel some kind of obligation. These two are vampires and they’ll do the best they can to suck everything from Ally and Justin.
shameless!
Seems odd to try and latch onto them when Justin doesn’t go to the parks too often, especially now with Ally having such a long term recovery. But I wouldn’t put it passed them. Crohns is horrid, I watched Justin’s video prior to the surgery and he was in tears over the pain she’s been in. Last thing she needs is KTP screaming around her.

Reactions: 14
I do recall when BLAB first moved to OC, someone mentioned that they will be living close to OC vloggers- Adam, David, Liz, Justin, Ally.

Katie pointedly said they don't know where Justin and Ally lived. It sure felt like that was a dismissive dig at them.

The sending of flowers, at face value, was a nice gesture. Katie has been sending best wishes to Ally lately given her health issues and did suggest they hang out at the parks together when she recovers. The fact that they retweeted Justin's acknowledgment and given Katie's history of being two-faced about most anything to elicit sympathy does suggest ulterior motives. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
If it was selfless, they wouldn’t have shared it on their account. It was publicity.
Yup, this is icky. I thought things like charity, donations, kind gestures, etc were supposed to remain private, right Spencer? You said so yourself in the previous couch beg a thon. Wonder why then, you felt compelled to share this??? 🤔🤔🤔

These two vultures need to keep their bad juju away from Justin & Ally at this difficult time for them.

Reactions: 13
I do recall when BLAB first moved to OC, someone mentioned that will be living close to OC vloggers. Katie pointedly said they don't know where Justin and Ally lived. It sure felt like that was a dismissive dig at them.

The sending of flowers, at face value, was a nice gesture. Katie has been sending best wishes to Ally lately given her health issues and did suggest they hang out at the parks together when she recovers. The fact that they retweeted Justin's acknowledgment and given Katie's history of being two-faced about most anything to elicit sympathy does suggest ulterior motives. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.
I wonder if Justin knows how much these two hate and despise Knotts Berry Farm?

Justin is an ambassador for Knotts, and even wrote a book on its history with Knotts's cooperation. He's done a huge amount of good and promotion for Knotts, loves the place.
I might have to put some clips together of BLAB doing nothing but criticising the place, they think it is beneath them and have never done a thing to try and help or promote it.

Was strange during the pandemic though, when it was the only park open that they could go to stuff their faces with fried chicken and have a selfish super spreader covid party how much they tried to suck up to it.

People don't forget.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
It's all for attention. BLAB is not sincere about anything they do. There's always an ulterior motive for all their actions!

It's like a person who constantly lies. When they're actually being truthful, no one believes them.
Yep. It's the proverbial Boy who cried wolf syndrome

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When someone sends a live chat and then it shows message deleted, what does that mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I watched like 2 mins of the live. Saw no superchats and under 500 viewers. She said they were going to end it. Probably because they weren't getting $$$$.

Reactions: 11
If they really live in Irvine, I am surprised they haven’t done a video on the great ethnic food there. Driving to Newport to go to Malibu Farms and skipping all the great food around them. They also have amazing ethnic food grocery stories (eg Mitsuwa for Japanese, H Mart for Korean, Wholesome Choice for Persian). There’s so much to explore there in terms of cuisine in Irvine… People would kill to have that type of cuisine around them in other parts of the world (and States to be honest…)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.