Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched like 2 mins of the live. Saw no superchats and under 500 viewers. She said they were going to end it. Probably because they weren't getting $$$$.
I Skimmed thru it. I spotted 3 superchats - $9.99, $19.99, and $10.00. I guess J Crou was out shopping for pants?

Oh look who it is. . .and she was talking to dylan who was about to talk when she turned the camera away to checkbook charlie at around 26:48

12122.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
From today's live - waiting for a parade in a crowd of people UNMASKED. Gee, whatever happened to that feigned COVID anxiety, KT?

08F8EC28-188F-45C0-B702-6DA500DF8579.png

To save you from having to ask Spence, feigned means you’re faking it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Jump to todays LIVE when they ambush David from FB and watch it all unravel in real-time.
Thanks for the heads-up...... I won't ruin it for those who haven't seen it yet, but lets just say yeah it speaks for itself. Classic clip.

David is you read this, and I'm pretty sure you follow the board, I know you are smart enough, intelligent enough, to see what they tried to do with you in this video.
Do not let yourself be used like this, respect to you for how you handle these situations, always the professional.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If they really live in Irvine, I am surprised they haven’t done a video on the great ethnic food there. Driving to Newport to go to Malibu Farms and skipping all the great food around them. They also have amazing ethnic food grocery stories (eg Mitsuwa for Japanese, H Mart for Korean, Wholesome Choice for Persian). There’s so much to explore there in terms of cuisine in Irvine… People would kill to have that type of cuisine around them in other parts of the world (and States to be honest…)
Tortilla Joe’s is about as “ethnic” as these two get 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m shocked they did that but it was thoughtful and hopefully they continue in a more selfless direction and learn from reading this forum.
Agreed. Credit where credit’s due - this is a much better look for them than whinging about reservations.

Although I really hope they aren’t going to try and latch on to Justin and Ally with everything they’re going through!

Reactions: 10
I do recall when BLAB first moved to OC, someone mentioned that they will be living close to OC vloggers- Adam, David, Liz, Justin, Ally.

Katie pointedly said they don't know where Justin and Ally lived. It sure felt like that was a dismissive dig at them.

The sending of flowers, at face value, was a nice gesture. Katie has been sending best wishes to Ally lately given her health issues and did suggest they hang out at the parks together when she recovers. The fact that they retweeted Justin's acknowledgment and given Katie's history of being two-faced about most anything to elicit sympathy does suggest ulterior motives. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.
Spencer is in love with Justin, and Katie doesn't like him. Yes, I saw her at D23 laughing her ass off as she sucked up to him and Ally. But I've also seen her in IG lives where she made it very clear what she thought of him. But maybe that's changed. Ally does seem to like BLAB though

Reactions: 9
From today's live - waiting for a parade in a crowd of people UNMASKED. Gee, whatever happened to that feigned COVID anxiety, KT?

View attachment 1006169

To save you from having to ask Spence, feigned means you’re faking it.
She has said in the past that masks give her anxiety. I guess she pulls out whatever anxiety card depending on which way the wind is blowing.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If they really live in Irvine, I am surprised they haven’t done a video on the great ethnic food there. Driving to Newport to go to Malibu Farms and skipping all the great food around them. They also have amazing ethnic food grocery stories (eg Mitsuwa for Japanese, H Mart for Korean, Wholesome Choice for Persian). There’s so much to explore there in terms of cuisine in Irvine… People would kill to have that type of cuisine around them in other parts of the world (and States to be honest…)
They prefer the backdrop of yachts and multimillion dollar ocean front homes…it better suits their fake lifestyle that they are trying to portray;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I Skimmed thru it. I spotted 3 superchats - $9.99, $19.99, and $10.00. I guess J Crou was out shopping for pants?

Oh look who it is. . .and she was talking to dylan who was about to talk when she turned the camera away to checkbook charlie at around 26:48

View attachment 1006170
I tried to watch a little when FB showed up and it was SO painful. A few minutes of everyone just chatting with the camera not really aimed at anything and seemingly no one realizing they're live. Then Spence takes it and does an impromptu interview with FB where you can't hear a word they're saying. The chat is frantically trying to tell them but no one is paying attention. Then it goes back to KT who's just shooting the tit with Dylan (who she didn't even seem to realize had already been there for a few minutes...lol) & Charlie.

What a train wreck.

• Haha
  • Wow
View attachment 1005235
Vlog review / summary time....

Opening setup:
  • Spencer : “there’s a ton of new food and treats to try”
  • KT: “I’m really excited, I get a little treat today. “I’m really excited because I get to kind of have a couple treats today, just a little bit, but I’m excited about it”
  • Spencer: “little tasters”
Spencer says the first stop is Schmoozies but they end up stopping at Award Wieners first.

They get the Lava dog with Filmstrip fries…Disneyland does offer Mandarin Oranges in place of the fries…but of course they get the fries.
  • KT: (referring to the fries) “they are a DCA classic”
  • KT is worried that the hot dog is going to be too spicy. This concern will continue with the other tastings in this Vlog. Keep in mind, these are the same people that have difficulty eating breakfast sausage because its “too spicy”
This is the point when KT justifies and explains how they can consume garbage food while on a diet.
  • KT: “By the way, we won’t be eating everything, but we brought some stuff to take stuff home, so its not going to waste. Obviously if its ice cream or something, but as you know were trying to have a little bit of a heather diet, so I just want to give you an FYI that….we have family members that well be bringing this food to that we’re not finishing, just an FYI (weird chuckle and a hand clap)” The best part about this scene is after she is done saying her piece, she jams a filmstrip fry down her gullet.
This statement is so obviously a lie. They are trying to avoid hate for wasting food and not sticking to their diet.

They finally make it to Schmoozies. They get a Sorcerers Mickey Shake and Hot Chocolate Float.
  • KT, fakely says “look at these awesome new things!!”
They literally put their heads together and suck the life out of the Sorcerers Mickey Shake.

Next stop is the Studio Catering Co. food truck. They get the Hoisin pork sliders and fried tamales.

Again, concerns about spiciness. Of course, they like both “tastings”.

Next stop Smoke Jumpers for some Alcohol (Apple moonshine) for Spencer. On the way spencer explains that he’s never had moonshine. This surprised me.

Spencer doesn’t like the drink and gives it 4 starts. I’m guessing this is out of 10 not 5

They are now making there way to Disneyland.
  • KT: (Visibly having difficulty walking and breathing) “we have to just waddle over there, I already…”
  • Spencer: “what’s wrong?”
  • KT: “It’s not like we like had that much, but little bites add up”
  • Spencer: “little bits of bites”
  • KT: “I’m hurtn’ man, I'm not gonna lie“
  • Spencer: “we haven’t been indulging in a lot of sugar like things”
  • KT: Be prepared, bring a couple of to-go things, maybe share things, you think you can do it and then, oh boy, im slowing down here”
I’m trying to understand what is going on here. It would appear that instead of having a few bites and sips and taking the rest home to family, they’ve devoured everything so far and are feeling the effects. They are making the excuse that because they’ve been “dieting” the effects of garbage food is greater.

Next stop The Jolly Holiday.

KT sings a song: “It’s a jolly holiday with all of are food, we get to eat a lot and be happy”

KT’s original song is about how she eats food to make her happy. Hmmm.

They got a raspberry creme brulee, chocolate mousse brownie and caramel chocolate macaroon.

Spencer: “all is well at the Disneyland Resort

KT: “except my stomach” This might be the first truthful thing said in this entire vlog.

KT is “hurting” and needs to recover before doing another food vlog. They have clearly not had just one or a few bits of everything.

KT: “I’m enjoying myself a little too much”

Now at Royal Street Veranda for some Bacon cheddar jalapeno fritters.

Again, spiciness concern because of the Jalapenos. Spencer acting like his mouth is on fire.

Now eating cookie butter beignets.

They are now making backhanded comments about the portion size of the Beignets.

KT sarcastically says: “its probably better for are waistlines anyways, which is what I think they said”

Spencer referring to the Cookie Butter Beignets as “CBBs”

I think its funny how, because of tattle.life they think they need continuity between their lifestyle vlogs and Disneyland vlogs.

I would bet a year’s salary that there were no leftovers after filming this vlog
Great recap!!! My favorite part is when KT said that she was over the sugar as she continued to shovel in more sweet tweats.
That was not a few bites or small treats. That was a lot of food!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Everything about that LIVE was a disaster.
It was a beautiful weekend gift for us all..... nothing about that Live went well for them. Poor David, one of the nicest guys around, always handles it with such professionalism, but you can see inside they are really trying his patience when they pull this tit and he can't wait to get away. What's worse is I believe they know it, but they still do it, which just makes them even more hateful.

• Heart
It was a beautiful weekend gift for us all..... nothing about that Live went well for them. Poor David, one of the nicest guys around, always handles it with such professionalism, but you can see inside they are really trying his patience when they pull this tit and he can't wait to get away. What's worse is I believe they know it, but they still do it, which just makes them even more hateful.
@Barnes Wallace is that a new profile pic? or have I just not been paying attention. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.